Blow Job Obsession - Cover

Blow Job Obsession

Copyright© 2018 by Something Else

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A story about an older woman who becomes obsessed with giving blow jobs to strangers. She eases into this obsession with the help of her husband who enjoys the experience as much as she does.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

The following morning Natalia and George were having a cuddle in bed before getting up. All of a sudden Natalia threw off the covers and got up.

“Stay there. I just have to go to the bathroom and then I’ll be back.”

Natalia came back into the bedroom with a large towel which she spread onto her side of the bed. She then pulled out her toy box from underneath the bed and dug around until she found what she was looking for. She emerged with a toy that had only been used a few times that George could remember. It was a double headed dildo. The heads were of different lengths and sizes. Both were large and long which is the reason it hadn’t been used very often.

“I want to be fucked in both holes by these huge dicks,” said Natalia in an almost angry voice as she reached over and grabbed the lube. She laid down on the towel, spread her legs and spread a copious amount of lube over her pussy, up her ass crack and then covered the double headed dildo liberally with lube.

“Would you please do the honor of impaling me with these cocks.”

“Hell yes,” responded George although he felt that she would be okay with doing it herself. She looked like a woman possessed.

George had the feeling that foreplay was not necessary or even wanted. He began by gently stroking her clit with the largest of the two dildos.

“I want it rough and hard. Fuck me like I’m a slut that you own and like abusing.”

George was taken aback. She really was angry. He didn’t think that she was angry with him so he didn’t take offense but he knew he had to get out of his comfort zone with how he was going to treat her.

He slid the tip of the largest dildo into her pussy. Normally he would stop at this point and let her get used to the large invader but this time he pushed it in further. Much to his surprise Natalia arched her back and thrust her hips upward asking for more.

The slightly smaller of the two dildos was sliding back and forth between her slick ass cheeks. George reached down, lined it up with her asshole and slowly pushed it into her. Once again Natalia thrust her hips up indicating that she wanted her ass penetrated sooner rather than later. He pushed hard on the second dildo and he could feel it pop past her ass ring and into her anus. He looked up at Natalia and was surprised, and turned on, to see a woman he hardly recognized with her head back, eyes firmly closed, teeth clenched and neck muscles straining. Her hands were beside her on the bed firmly grabbing at the sheets.

“Now fuck me like a whore,” she almost shouted. “Fill my cunt and ass with those huge cocks. Fuck me senseless!” she said between clenched teeth.

George shoved both dildos deep into this depraved woman who used to be his wife. She let out a little scream as if in pain but immediately followed it with instructions to keep fucking her. George gave a final push on the duo dildos and they both went to maximum penetration. He was amazed that she could take even one of them let alone both of them.

“Ram them in and out,” shouted Natalia. “I want to feel both of those cocks sliding out then jammed back all the way in. Fuck me hard!!!!”

George did as instructed and watched as his wife’s body bounced up and down on the bed to the rhythm of his thrusting. Her hands were pulling at the sheets so hard that they became unstuck from the mattress.

“Now eat me out. I want you to suck hard on my clit. Bite it!”

George wasn’t going to bite but he did his best to stimulate her clit with heavy suction. She reached down, grabbed his head and pushed him harder into her.

“Fuck me and eat me!!!”

“I’m cominnnggggg!!!!” she screamed.

Natalia’s body uncontrollably thrashed around on the bed like she was possessed. George held on as best he could. Her hands were still pushing his head down hard against her clit.

Then her body went limp and she released her grip on his head. He looked up at her and her eyes were still tightly closed and her mouth was open wide. She was breathing heavily. Her heavy breasts were heaving up and down as she took in great gulps of air.

George slowly pulled the giant dildos from her ass and pussy. She didn’t flinch. He crawled up beside her and gave her a hug.

“Thanks babe. I really needed that. I will explain later but now I just want to sleep.”

She still hadn’t opened her eyes. George straightened out the sheets on the bed the best he could, wiped the lube off her pussy and ass then pulled the covers over her limp body and quietly left the bedroom.

George cleaned himself up, put on his workout clothes and left for the gym. He reviewed the mornings events over and over in his mind. He had seen a different side of Natalia. He wasn’t overly concerned but was very curious as to what had prompted her actions. He was guessing that her time between Chad’s knees had something to do with it but he knew they would talk about it when she was ready. He just hoped that their new adventurous lifestyle hadn’t gotten the better of her. He knew that he could go back to the way they used to be but he also knew that he would prefer that they didn’t. He really enjoyed their new lifestyle.

While he was finishing up at the gym he got a text from Natalia. It said ‘please meet me for breakfast’.

They met at a different breakfast place. This was a large restaurant, much bigger than the usual corner cafes that they frequented. As George entered he thought that he understood why. Natalia was sitting in a corner which afforded her a good distance from any of the other tables. He was guessing that they were going to have one of their discussions that shouldn’t be overheard by others. As he approached her he noticed that she was dressed sexily which was unusual for this time of day. She had on a print short sleeved dress that showed a significant amount of her luscious cleavage. It was short and accentuated with bright red high heel shoes. Her nails and lipstick matched her shoes.

George felt a lot out of place with his gym shorts and t-shirt.

“Hi babe,” George said as he leaned down and gave her a kiss.

“Thanks for meeting me,” she responded. “Sorry for the change in venue but I wanted someplace that offered some privacy plus...”

Natalia was interrupted by a good looking waiter that asked George if he wanted a coffee. George noticed that Natalia already had a latte so he responded that he would have the same. The waiter left and he noticed his wife’s eyes following him.

“As I was going to say, they also have a couple of gorgeous looking waiters here and I felt the need for some eye candy and flirting. Hence the outfit. Do you like it?”

George smiled. “Welcome back babe, I love you and your outfit but, I feel a little uncomfortable sitting beside a stunning looking woman in my gym shorts.”

“Not to worry lover. You are the best looking man I have ever seen, or fucked, no matter what you are wearing. I love you unconditionally and am soooo lucky to have you as my partner. Now let’s check-out the menu and order something so we can get that gorgeous hunk of a man back here.”

They both picked something off the menu and Natalia looked up and made eye contact with the waiter. He was instantly at their table. George noticed that she was overtly flirting with the waiter. She was sitting perfectly straight with her shoulders back and her lovely boobs thrust out. She asked far too many questions about her selection and pretended to hang on every word of his reply. She was having fun with him and he looked like he was enjoying it. She had her confidence back and then some. George ordered and he noticed that the waiter didn’t even look at him before heading to the kitchen.

“Okay. I am ready to talk. First I want to apologize to you for the way I behaved. I let my emotions get away from me and I shut you out. Both very bad things. I know that I can lean on you in times like yesterday but I chose not to. My bad. You are my rock and I should never shut you out from my feelings or emotions.”

“Obviously my feelings got fucked up because of Chad. It wasn’t his fault or your fault. It all had to do with the way I dealt with the situation which was very immature. In hindsight I should have said ‘no thanks’ as soon as I saw him but I didn’t. He wasn’t my type and there was no attraction but my mind told me to press forward while my gut was saying run. I think I kept going because it was something different and out of my comfort zone. I must admit that I also had the picture of his large dick in my mind and I wanted an opportunity to experience having such a monster cock in my hands and mouth.”

The waiter appeared out of nowhere with their orders. George and Natalia looked at each other. They knew that they had been caught. There was no way that the waiter could have not heard the last part of Natalia’s conversation. She looked up at the waiter and they locked eyes. He smiled at her and told them to enjoy their food.

“Shit!” said Natalia. “Oh well, what is done is done. At least it will give him something to talk about with the other staff,” she said with a combination of humor and embarrassment in her voice.

“What really set me off was his fucking alarm. Looking back, I understand. He had a cock for hire and there is obviously a demand so you have to put time limits on it. No different than and escort who charges by the hour. I was disappointed in myself. With your help I had gotten fairly confident with my abilities to blow men. My experience with Chad was like a reality slap in the face. I totally lost my confidence. I felt that I didn’t know what I was doing. For fuck sake I couldn’t even get him really hard! My ego was shattered and still is. I know I should be able to look back over the other successes I have had and put this one bad experience behind me, and I will, but it is taking a bit of time.”

Natalia stopped talking and looked at George to see if he was taking in what she was saying.

“I hear you. Keep going babe. I think you have more to say,” said George.

“About this morning. I am sure you were wondering who I was and what had I done with your wife. I had a dream last night. It blew my mind and I would like to share it with you before the memory fades.”

Natalia caught herself as she saw the waiter returning to refill their coffees. He lingered longer than was necessary but finally left them alone. If he only knew the extent of their conversation!

“In this very real dream I was with Chad. There was no timer and he was in control. I just followed along like a good little bimbo. I was on my back on the bed with my knees up and legs spread rubbing my pussy. He was kneeling between my legs and stroking his fat dick. Our eyes were locked. I reached out and grabbed his pole pulling it towards me. Again I was amazed at his thickness and the huge weight of his cock. I pulled it towards my pussy and slid the tip into me. I then grabbed him by his hips and slowly pulled him into me. Much to my surprise it didn’t hurt. It was just a nice feeling of fullness. I kept pulling on his hips until I could feel his pubic bone hitting my pussy. He started to slide in and out of me. The sensation was awesome. His motions became faster and almost violent to the point where he was pulling all the way out and then deeply thrusting his rod to full depth. He kept pumping me and I had two amazing orgasms. He then flipped me over and slowly eased his monster cock into my asshole. In reality there is no way that I could take his size in my ass but in this dream he slid it in and I took it. Like, I mean, I took it all in and it felt sooo good! He pounded my ass for several minutes then let out a loud groan as he shot his load deep in my ass.”

“Then I woke up and you know the rest of the story,” she said with a slightly embarrassed look on her face. “I hope you don’t mind me sharing this with you. It is important to me that we don’t have any secrets.”

“Holy shit Natalia. I have a raging hard-on in my shorts. If you had gone on much longer I’m sure I would have had a hands free orgasm! That was so fucking hot! And, no, obviously I don’t mind you sharing your dreams and fantasies with me. In fact, I love it!”

“Okay. I think I am almost over my experience with Chad. The more I think about it the more I feel that I am glad I had the experience. It is something to add to my collection of sexy memories. I hope you got some good video of my failed attempt to blow him,” she said with a smile.

Once again the good looking waiter appeared out of nowhere. They both knew that there was a good chance that he overheard Natalia’s last sentence. She looked up at him and gave him a wink as he placed their bill onto the table. George smiled. She was going to be okay and their kinky lifestyle was probably going to survive this bump in the road.

Life went on for the next several days. Natalia didn’t give George any indication that he should start looking for her next stranger. He decided to let it be and see how it played out.

Despite her cockiness with the waiter at the restaurant Natalia was still not feeling as confident with herself as she should be. A work in progress she told herself.

Natalia woke up early. George was still sleeping. He was on his back. She carefully peeled the covers off her sleeping lover. She reached down and grabbed his balls and cock in her hand. She then slid down and put his limp dick in her mouth and started to gently suck. She took her time. She hadn’t blown George for a few days and was hungry to have a man in her mouth. George began to stir and so did his cock. She got onto her knees between his outstretched legs. She guided her tongue down his shaft to his balls and sucked on them. George was now awake. He lifted his knees up to give her easier access to his balls. Natalia took the opportunity to use her tongue on the sensitive area below his ball sack. She was still slowly stroking his cock with her hand. He was responding. Her tongue then slid from his balls up his shaft to the tip of his now hard cock. She worked her magic around his tip while continuing to stroke his shaft.

“Morning lover,” she said while licking his pee hole with the tip of her tongue. “I want your jizz in my mouth. Feed me my breakfast.”

Natalia rearranged herself so that she was on all fours. She trapped George’s bobbing cock between her lips and slowly slid his shaft deep into her mouth. He thrust his hips up to meet her. She knew that he wanted to be deep in her mouth but she took her time and slid up and down his shaft with her mouth leaving his cock slippery with her saliva. She tongued his tip and looked up at her husband and winked. Then she sunk down the full length of his cock and held it there while pumping up and down just a touch. She could feel the tip of his cock tickling the entrance to her throat. She expected that George could also feel the tightness as she buried her face in his crotch. Natalia then started to seriously suck on his dick. It felt good to have a man in her mouth again. She slid her mouth up to the tip and then plunged back down to the root of his manhood. She repeated this motion over and over again while maintaining eye contact. She then reached down and grabbed his balls in her hand. George’s thrusts became more violent. She let him bury his cock as deep in her mouth as he wanted.

“Oh my god. I’m fucking gonna come! Drink all of my juice you beautiful slut!”

Natalia kept bobbing up and down the entire length of his dick and squeezing his balls while he spewed his cum deep into her mouth. George was panting. Natalia kept gently sucking until George settled down. She slowly slid his deflating cock from her mouth, swallowed his load and crawled up beside him on the bed and cuddled him.

“Thanks for serving me breakfast in bed lover. It was delicious. Now get your ass up and make me some coffee,” she teased.

Natalia got up and had a shower. George had a cup of coffee waiting for her in the bedroom when she had finished in the bathroom.

“Don’t forget that I have a golf game today babe,” said George.

“You sure you have the energy left to walk eighteen holes?” she joked.

“If not I’ll catch a ride with one of the cute beer cart ladies,” he shot back at her.

Not to be outdone in a verbal dual Natalia responded, “If she is really hot why don’t you bring her home so we can both enjoy her?”

George smiled, readied himself and left for the golf course.

Natalia felt sexy. She had her confidence back and was feeling good about herself. She decided to walk to the other end of town and visit a store she liked that specialized in sexy lingerie. A sexy new bra and panties always excited her and would add to her already overcharged sexual feelings. Now, what to wear?

She rummaged through her lingerie drawer and selected a lacy g-string with a matching bra. She slipped them on and then selected a pair of her tightest jeans and, with considerable effort, shimmied them up her slender legs and tight ass. For a top she selected a freshly ironed white blouse with a large collar. She then pawed through her extensive shoe collection and selected a pair of bright red high heels.

Natalia took in the view in her full length mirror. She like what she saw but she wanted to look and feel sexier. She undid the top three button on her blouse. Better but now her bra was showing. She had an idea. She took off the blouse and then the bra and put the blouse back on. Perfect, no bra showing! She thought twice about going out by herself without a bra but on further inspection in the mirror she decided that the blouse was thick enough not to reveal what was behind it. But, she still had the issue with the inevitable bounce and jiggle of her unsupported boobs. She liked showing off her tits when George was on her arm. It turned her on to watch the men’s reactions when they walked down the street arm in arm. But today there was no George. Another idea. She went to the hall closet and selected a short, light weight black leather jacket. She slid it over the crisp white blouse and went back to the mirror. Perfect! With the jacket left open you could see her generous cleavage and some of the inevitable swinging and swaying of her boobs but it was definitely muted. After putting on a significant amount of eye makeup and some bright red lipstick to match her shoes she was ready to strut her stuff.

Natalia left the apartment. She admired herself in the elevator mirror on the way down to the lobby. Not only did she look sexy but she also felt sexy as hell. She noticed that the doorman to their apartment building gave her a second look as she strut through the open door. A good sign she thought. This guy sees her every day and seldom pays any attention to her.

There were several routes she could take to get to the lingerie store. Although not the shortest route, she decided to walk along a street that had the most foot traffic. She felt like showing herself off. Damn she thought, why can’t I feel this way about myself all the time. She was on a natural high and enjoying every minute of it!

She was aware of discreet eyes taking her in as made her way down the street. The attention felt good. She reciprocated with a smile when a man was more obvious about his attention towards her. He made her day and she felt that the least she could do is make his day. I simple smile can go a long way. It made her feel like a seductress when she let her mind go to sucking off any one of these random strangers. If they only knew she thought to herself.

Natalia entered the lingerie shop. It was empty except for the clerk who recognized her. They exchanged pleasantries and then Natalia told her she was looking for a super sexy matching bra and panty set. The clerk guided her over to a rack labeled ‘new arrivals’. Natalia thumbed her way through the sets occasionally pulling one out and handing it to the clerk. When she reached the end of the rack she helped the clerk lay out each selection on a leather couch in the change area of the shop. She selected all but three of the sets and handed them back to the clerk who dutifully returned them to the rack. Natalia scooped up the remaining three sets and entered the changing room to check on the size and fit of the bras. She wasn’t worried about the panties as she knew they would all fit. They all looked good she thought but there was one that caught her eye more than the others. She asked the clerk if she had one cup size smaller in the style she had selected. The clerk returned with the new size. Natalia had learned that wearing a cup size smaller than she should, provided the benefit of accentuating her ample bosom. She slipped on the new bra and had a good look at her reflection in the mirror. Now she could see her mounds slightly spilling over the top of the bra. She liked the bra and how it made her look. She then folded the cups down and tucked them underneath her breasts. This maneuver can be useful she reminded herself. Never know when you will want the ladies on display but don’t have time to take your bra off. Like a quickie blowjob in a bathroom or a dark street. She smiled at the thought and gave her nipples a firm squeeze. Her body tingled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.