Growing Up in a Spy Family - Cover

Growing Up in a Spy Family

Copyright© 2018 by Tangoran

Chapter 14: Death, Drugs and New Experiences

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 14: Death, Drugs and New Experiences - Are spies born or are they made? Follow David and he discovers the answer to this question.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Squirting  

With school starting Monday, we all had to hurry back home. Our flight was blessedly smooth and we arrived back at the house shortly before dinner. Everyone was worn out, so Dad decided to order pizza, so we could all relax and unpack. I washed up after eating and headed to bed.

On Monday I was so tired still that I took a day off from exercise and slept an extra hour before getting ready for school.

Things got hectic at school. I was busy all day catching up with Glenn and everyone else and getting back into the swing of things. I saw Christa a couple of times walking through the halls and thought about saying something to her, but I was still too bitter about the breakup.

Corrine came up to me as I was leaving Math and hooked her arm around mine. With a mysterious smile she looked up and said, “Hey handsome, where have you been all my life?”

I was in a good mood and decided to play along. With a straight face and calm voice, I joked, “The gift shop.”

“Huh? I didn’t even know we had one!”

“Yep. But it’s very well-hidden and you’ve got to know the secret handshake. Want me to show it to you?”

I could tell she was curious now. She looked me in the eyes and said, “Sure!” It was hard to keep a straight face.

“OK.” I bent down and quickly kissed her on the lips. She froze there with her eyes wide open in shock. Before she could respond I took off and ran into the lunch room...

The football season was over now and I was getting back on a regular schedule with my martial arts training. Coach gave me permission to leave school at two-thirty each day and I went to either the dojo or the Jewish Federation building to train. Sensei was now spending more time teaching me the darker sides of our art: disguise, espionage, breaking and entering skills, as well as social hacking. Some of it was simply knowledge at this point, but the disguises I needed took time and hands-on skills to make.

Knowing that I would need several different disguises I made over two dozen sets of ears and noses. Each set was slightly different. Some would make me look older, and some would change my appearance completely. Little pieces of silicone were used to change the shape of my eyes, or my lips. Having worked with the Props Manager at school as well as some of the make-up artists from the modeling shoots, I learned where to get professional wigs, mustaches and even eyebrows. I picked up a fake belly from a birthing class to change my body structure and took to wearing certain clothes when Sensei and I went out on the streets for observation classes. I now had several outfits that would allow me to look like many different people once coupled with the prosthetics. I could look like a homeless person, a bike delivery guy, or a high-end business man.

My thieving classes were a lot of fun. Learning how to pick locks, open windows and safes, and defeat alarms was fun. The not so fun part was learning how to pick pockets. Sleight of hand was going to become second nature and so I attacked it with the same determination that I had my martial arts. I augmented this ability with simple magic tricks and learned how to do dozens of tricks. There were several occasions where I would walk up to one of my friends and put their wallets down, saying they must have dropped it. That worked with most, but it was harder to pass off with the ladies, since they almost always carried purses.

Corrine and I went out a couple times and we always had fun. She always made sure that I knew how she felt about me and while I knew she wanted more than just kissing and groping, I honestly wasn’t ready to go any further. I think it became more of a challenge for her and my competitive nature wasn’t going to let her win. I always managed to take care of her without getting undressed, but I admit, I was starting to think about letting her have her way. A guy could do worse than having her be his first. I mean, she’s absolutely smoking hot! Add in her obvious kissing skills and you just knew she would rock your world.

My birthday fell on a Wednesday this year, so we were going to celebrate it the following Friday. We always had out partied on the following Friday if our birthday fell during the week. Mom and Dad felt that this was we could have more fun and not worry about school the next day.

I had decided to invite several of the team over as well as Corrine and the cheerleaders. A few others would round out the list from school. With family and friends, I figured there would be almost thirty people there.

Friday finally came and after French I headed home. As I walked around the corner I saw the rental car in the driveway and I figured that meant Mom’s parents were there. I hadn’t seen Grandma and Grandpa Atlee in a couple years. It wasn’t cheap to fly over from England, but they did try to make the trip at least every other year. I ran the rest of the way and went inside looking for them. I loved all my family, but it was special for me that they had made the trip this year for my birthday.

Finding everyone in the kitchen I walked up behind grandma Atlee and whispered,” Hello young lady. Do your parents know you’re here?”

She laughed in a way only she ever could and while turning replied back,” Come here you young scoundrel and give me a hug.” She held out her arms, waiting for me.

At fifty-eight she was still vibrant and strong, so when I wrapped my arms around her she held on tightly. I swear she was trying to squeeze me in two.

Matronly welcome now accomplished I turned toward Grandpa Atlee and we shook hands while he said,” Happy birthday David. I see you’re still growing! We’ll have to adjust your saddle again, IF we can find a horse tall enough to keep your feet from dragging.

I’d grown another two inches and now stood five-ten.

“Hey Grandpa Atlee. I see she hasn’t thrown you out and found someone younger.”

Laughing he said, “No, I’m still able to keep up with her so I’m safe for now.”

We all caught up with each other for a bit until Dad’s parents showed up. Hugs and handshakes went around again. Mom had planned the party to start at seven p.m., so somewhere around six-forty-five people started to trickle in. Glenn, being closest had walked over earlier so he and I were standing at the door, welcoming everyone that came and directing them through to the back yard.

When Corrine showed up it was like silence covered the land. Everyone was quiet as she wrapped her arms around me and, in a dusky voice, said,” Happy birthday, David,” before kissing me so deeply that I wasn’t even sure what day it was. Eventually we came up for air and the world started to move again. There were several low whistles, and several comments.

Grandma Atlee came up to us and said, “David, who is this stunning beauty that has encompassed your whole world?”

“Grandma Atlee, may I introduce Ms. Corrine Carrie. She is a Junior at my high school, a model of renowned beauty, and a very good friend of mine.”

Grandma looked at me and with a sly grin stated,” Well I certainly hope she’s a very good friend, the way you two kissed. If not, I’d hate to see how you kiss your other friends.” She then took Corrine’s hand and said,” Hello Dear, I’m very glad to meet you. Please, call me Grandma, or Grandma Atlee since both David’s grandparents are here.”

“Hello Grandma Atlee. It’s nice to meet you.”

“Come Dear, let go introduce you to the rest of the family. I’m sure we’d all love to get to know you.” With that, the ladies disappeared into the kitchen.

Glenn glared at me, “You suck dude! You and Corrine? How’d that happen?”

I told him about the modeling shoot and what had happened during the trip. In one of his rare thoughtful moments he said, “It sucks you got into that fight, but I know you. You could never let something like that happen, even if you got beat up. All joking aside, I’m proud to be your friend.”

He’d never been that sentimental before, and I have to admit, it choked me up a bit. “Thanks Glenn. Your friendship means a lot to me.”

He broke out in an ear-to-ear smile then laughed, “But, Dude! Corrine Carrie? You know she’s the hottest girl in school. She’s gonna piss off a lot of girls when the news hits school.”

“Well, we’re not going steady or anything. After all the crap with Christa, I’m not ready to get another girlfriend that’s gonna be scared of me. I think it would have hurt less if she’d just cheated on me to be honest.”

“Yea, that was really messed up. I guess I can’t blame you, but it seems Corrine has no problem with the fight at the hotel. Maybe she’s a better choice.”

“Maybe, but remember, she’s gone after next year and I’ll still have two more years. I have no clue what her plans are. To be honest, while I like her, and wouldn’t mind dating her, I don’t see us being a long-lasting couple. She’s got a career ahead of her, and I don’t really expect her to even stay in school after this year. I know her parents have been talking to her agent about home schooling, so she can take more modeling gigs.”

“Well, enjoy it while she’s here then. That’s all you can do.”

Sometimes even Glenn gave some good advice...

The party last night was everything I could have hoped for. We all had fun. I had gotten lots of money this year in anticipation of getting a car when I turned sixteen. Between both sets of grandparents and my own parents I had over twenty-five hundred dollars that needed to make it to the bank this morning, so after working out and getting my run I showered and was waiting for Dad at the kitchen table, eating breakfast. We had planned this last night so when he came downstairs Dad was already dressed and ready to go to the bank. We ate quickly and as we were walking out the door I grabbed my jacket. I’d had an uneasy feeling all morning. I wasn’t sure why, but I remembered Sensei’s words about never going anywhere without it, as well as the fight in Florida. I wasn’t going to be caught unprepared again.

I was standing in line at the last teller station when the door opened. I turned to look as five men entered the bank armed with guns! The first thing they did was shoot the bank guard. As he was falling to the ground one yelled, “Everybody get your hands up and freeze! We’re robbin’ this bank!” He pushed his way toward the Teller and threw a pillow case at her and said, “Fill it up!” As the others were going around forcing the other customers to hand over their wallets and jewelry a couple began groping and molesting a few of the women and girls. As they got more and more blatant with their touching I heard one of them tell another that they should take a few of them and have some fun afterwards. I knew I had to do something or those women may not see another day.

As I was trying to decide what to do another came up beside me and said, “Come on, give me your money.” He had thrust his handgun close to me, so I grabbed his hand and turned the barrel away from me while I swept my dad’s feet out from under him, forcing him to the ground and out of the line of the guns. The robbers finger was stuck in the trigger guard and I almost ripped his finger off as I turned the gun away from me to his left, causing the barrel of the gun to point back at his chest. He refused to let go of the gun and we were starting to draw the attention of the other robbers. Making a decision I pulled the trigger and shot him in the chest at point blank range. I grabbed him as he was falling and used him as a shield as the man to my right started swinging his shotgun toward me. I pulled one of my knives and threw it as hard and as accurately as I could and watched it bury into the man’s neck. He quickly dropped to the ground, dead. With three men left I grabbed the gun of the man I shot and aimed at the one closest to the women and fired again. Three down. By this time the man by the tellers was facing me and started shooting. Thank God I was still holding the first man since several bullets punched into his body with a sickening sound. I brought my right arm up into the dead guys armpit and fired two quick rounds, catching the man with one round in the stomach and hitting the teller station with the other. As he fell he lost his grip on his gun and it skittered across the floor. The last man, standing by the door was turning to flee when I saw two officers running into the bank, pistols drawn and aiming right at the fleeing robber. I guess someone had hit the silent alarm. Just that fast the attempted bank robbery over. I had just killed three men in less than five minutes. It all happened so fast the other people in the lobby had not even moved.

Within ten more minutes the place was crawling with Police, and Paramedics. Twenty minutes after that it was even more packed as several men in blue windbreakers with FBI printer on the back in Yellow letters came through the door. Before anyone else said anything to me Dad whispered in my ear to say nothing until our family attorney was there, and he was already on the phone with him. I also asked him to call Sensei, since I wasn’t sure what would be said about my unconventional weapons.

As soon as the robbers were escorted off in police cars and ambulances, one of the officers came over and began asking me questions. I was thinking of acting stupid, but there was nothing wrong with at least giving him my name and age, so I did. As soon as he started asking further questions I told him my father advised me not to answer any more questions till our lawyer was there. He seemed upset, but as it was a valid request he couldn’t do anything more. That didn’t stop the FBI agent though. He’d talked to everyone else in the bank lobby and clearly, they told him what I’d done. He talked with the police officer for a minute before coming over and introducing himself.

“Mr. Smith, I’m Special Agent Silvestre Alvarez. I need to ask you some serious questions young man.”

I was going to tell him to wait for the lawyer, but Dad spoke up first.

“Mr. Alvarez, you need to wait till our attorney shows up. Plus, David is a minor, so you can’t talk to him without me or his lawyer. We’ll be glad to answer your questions, but I want David protected first.”

“Protected from who, Sir? Surely this young man has nothing to worry about.”

“Never the less, we’re waiting till our lawyer shows up.”

Mr. Alvarez tried several more times to get me to answer but I just pointed at my Dad.

A few minutes later Ms. Espinoza came storming into the bank and everyone cleared her path like she was radioactive. Hmm, wonder what that was about.

“Mr. Smith, David, how are you guys holding up?” She said, while looking at me with concern in her eyes. I’m guessing Dad told her what I’d done.

“Hey, Ms. Espinoza. I seem to be having a pretty crappy day.”

“Well, we’ll get this all straightened out and get you guys home as fast as possible. Tell me everything that happened and then we’ll go talk to the police and FBI.”

I explained what I saw, and what happened. She asked a few questions, especially about my knives, then asked Dad to give his angle on what happened. While she was talking to Dad Sensei came in. After talking to the officers at the door they let him pass and he came up to me.

He gripped my shoulder and said, “David, how are you holding up?”

“Hi Sensei. I guess I’m ok. I don’t think it’s hit me yet that I killed those men though. I just feel numb all over.”

“I understand. Taking a life is no small thing. I want you to come to the Dojo this afternoon and we’ll talk. I may be able to give you a different perspective that will help you deal with this burden. Most importantly, you MUST deal with this. If you let it fester it will destroy you from the inside.”

“I will Sensei. As soon as they let me go I’ll come over.”

“Good. Now, I want you to know a few things. First, you have broken no laws in having those knives with you in your jacket, so don’t worry about that. Second, no one will hear of this at the Dojo. When you’re ready to talk about it I’m sure we they will all listen, but you will have to tell them if you want to. Finally, I want you to know that I’m proud of you. You did what you had to do. Many men who know what to do, do nothing. You are, and have been, a man of honor and action. I hope that never changes.”

“Thank you, Sensei. I know this will bother me, but hearing you say that took a huge load off my chest.” Sensei went and spoke with Ms. Espinoza and then left after shaking my and Dad’s hands.

Ms. Espinoza came back and said, “Alright, let’s go talk to the officers and Agents. Before either of you answer any questions, I want you to pause. If I don’t want you to answer I’ll speak up. Ready? Let’s go then.”

They separated us, and we spent the next three hours going over and over our statements. They were more interested in the how and why than they were anything else. Why did I have my knives? How did I choose the order I did? Why did I choose to act at all? After I’d answered the same questions twice Ms. Espinoza finally stepped in and made them stop asking the same questions. All she would say was, “Asked and answered officer/agent,” and they would move on.

We were finally released shortly after two. We thanked Ms. Espinoza for her help and then went home. While Dad was talking to Mom about our experience I gathered my gear and rode my bike to the Dojo.

As I walked in the back door, Sensei Stevens came and directed me to where Sensei Nakamura was. After changing in I went to the small area beside the pond and sat quietly, waiting on Sensei to say something. Closing my eyes, I let the peace and stillness wrap me up and calm my thoughts. As I sat there I realized that my actions were needed and that while I was upset that I had taken life, my soul would never be at peace if I had let those women be harmed. As I opened my eyes I saw Sensei looking at me with a smile on his face.

“So, you have come to terms with your actions and found peace?”

“I have, Sensei. It’s a heavy thing, to take a life, but I could not let those women be harmed. I did what they’re actions dictated I should do.”

“Then you have learned a lesson that many men around the world have not. Remember this lesson, for I feel that this will not be the last time that you will have to take a life.”

We sat and talked some more, about the training I had received over the last six months, and about life in general. As I was leaving he presented me with twelve more of the specially made knives, explaining that one would replace the one I used in the bank and the rest were to replace future lost blades. He also told me where he had them made in case I needed anything else in the future.

Monday was a typical start of the week except that we had a couple new students starting in my grade. Riley Fox was fifteen and an instant ladies’ magnet. At five-eleven and a hundred-eighty pound, with a ready smile and charming personality he made friends easily. Brandon McKinley was similar, but you could tell he wasn’t an athlete. While almost as tall as Riley he probably only weighed a buck fifty. He had a preppy haircut and GQ glasses, giving him a suave look. Seeing the new guys at lunch just standing there trying to find a place to sit, I waved them both over. After introductions were made we got to know each other and I found out that Riley’s family had moved into Erica’s old house. Like me he was an athlete but instead of football, he played baseball and ran track. Wince we lived close to each other we agreed to run together in the mornings. We would meet at his house and I would show him the neighborhood. Brandon was an odd duck. While he always had a smile on his face and was very easy to talk to I thought he had a haunted look in his eyes. I wondered what could be causing that.

As February turned into March we started getting more sun with the snow melting, making the roads and sidewalks wet and muddy. Riley and I met every morning though and ran. He was getting ready for baseball season while I was trying to get more muscle tone and definition.

The first Monday in March Corrine found me during lunch and sat down next to me. The way Riley and Brandon stared at us you’d have thought we had three heads!

She looked at me with a hungry look and said, “Hey Handsome, come here often?”

“Only on weekdays ending in Y beautiful! Have you met Brandon and Riley yet?”

“No, I haven’t.”

“Well, in that case. Gentlemen, let me introduce Corrine Carrie. She a Junior and a very good friend of mine. Every once in a while, I get paid to stand next to her and make her look good. Corrine, this is Riley Fox and Brandon McKinley. You’ll see Riley on the baseball field this year and Brandon, well he’s still a mystery. Maybe you can figure him out.”

“Hey Guys, nice to meet you. So, David, I wanted to find out when you’re flying down this weekend. I thought maybe we could fly together this time.”

“Oh! Crap, Corrine, I have no clue. I haven’t heard anything from Ms. Barnette. How about I call you tonight after practice and let you know? I’m sure my folks have spoken with her.”

“Ok. Last I talked with her she was planning on going down Friday but if I go with her I’ll be there all weekend by myself. Not my idea of fun, if you know what I mean.”

“Yea, I can just see you down there by yourself fighting off all the men who want you.”

“Ha ha ha, David. You know how I feel about that, especially after what happened in Florida.”

“True. Either way, I’m sure you can fly down with us, but I’ll let you know for sure tonight.”

She goes to get up and says, “Ok, thanks. Well, it was nice meeting you guys. Talk to you later!” and off she went.

Both guys gave me a ribbing about Corrine then Riley asked, “Dude! What were you guys talking about? Where are you going next week?”

“Well, you heard what I said about getting paid to stand next to her? Please, don’t spread this around, but I really do get paid to stand next to her. She and I are both models for Calvin Klein. We’re going down to the Bahamas for spring break to do a photo shoot and a couple videos for commercials for them.”

“You mean to tell me you get to stand next to her when she’s wearing all kinds of outfits and get paid for it?”

I just smile and nod as he says that.

“You Sir, are one lucky SOB!”

I buff my nails on my shirt and say,” Yea, ain’t I though?”

Brandon just shakes his head and says, “Dude, I hate you.”

After I got home from the Dojo, we sat down for dinner and I asked Mom and Dad if they’d heard anything from Ms. Barnette. I was told that yes, they had spoken with her and that we would all be leaving Friday morning and arriving at noon. I asked them if Corrine could fly down with me. They had no problem with it but decided to call Ms. Barnette and get her thoughts.

I called Corrine and gave her the schedule I was given and said that my parents were going to talk to Ms. Barnette in the morning and get her scheduled to fly with us. While I was at it I called Malina and found out she would be arriving Friday as well, but would be there later around four p.m.

Tuesday was pretty quiet. Riley and I did our morning run and then met up at lunch. I was thinking that I had missed a lot of training and wanted to spend more time learning Krav Maga so at lunch I called Mr. Levy to see if he was free this afternoon. He was so I then called Sensei to let him know about the change. At two-thirty I headed home to drop off my books then went to the Jewish Federation Center and trained until six.

When I got home, Dad told me that they had news and we would talk about it at dinner. I ran and washed up and sat at the table just in time to see Mom brining in a huge dish full of veal. While we ate Dad told me that yes, Corrine could fly down with us, and that it was decided that after the last trip’s problem when Ms. Barnette left early, Corrine would actually stay with us at the hotel. They were getting us an Executive suite that had four bedrooms, each with its own private bath. Naturally, Corrine and I would have the two rooms furthest from each other.

It was hard to concentrate the rest of the week at school, but I knew that if I let my grades drop I would pay for it, both at home and at the Dojo. I told Corrine about the new arrangements for the trip and I swear they could hear the exited scream in California! My ears didn’t stop ringing all day! I was able to get Friday’s assignments from all my teachers and took the one test I would miss on Thursday, so I was ready to go when I left school Thursday afternoon. The only interesting thing about Thursday was that Corrine would be staying with us that night since we would have to get up really early to catch our seven-a.m. flight.

Friday morning, I was up and ready by five. Corrine had stayed with my sisters so as I was going downstairs I knocked on the door, making sure everyone was up. We left the house by five-forty-five. With light traffic so early in the morning we made it to the airport with plenty of time and by six we were standing at the gate, boarding the aircraft. Once again, I was put in first class, but this time Corrine was sitting next to me. We talked until we landed in Charlotte where we had a layover of almost an hour. Once back in the air it was another two hours before we started our descent into Nassau.

We landed at Lynden Pindling Int. Airport at twelve noon. After going through Customs and getting our bags we took a taxi and headed to our hotel, the Sunrise Beach Club and Villas, on Casino Drive. We were in an Executive suite, in reality, a Villa or house. I took the room closest to the beach and, after helping everyone get their bags in their rooms, changed into shorts and headed outside to see what I could see.

Our section of the beach was empty, but as I looked East and west I saw lots of umbrellas and people, as well as several shacks right on the water’s edge. I saw all types of water sports activities and thought they might be fun to try this week.

I headed back in and gave everyone a listing of what I saw. I figured that they would be off having fun while Corrine and I were working. We had dinner at the Beach Club restaurant and called it an early day.

I woke up this morning and went to the gym to work out and then went out on the beach to practice my forms. After washing up I had breakfast with the family and Corrine then decided to hit the beach for some fun. I was still too young to rent a seadoo, but I was able to schedule a snorkeling tour. Since it wasn’t for another hour I ran back to the hotel and changed into my swim trunks and went back to the snorkeling hut. The clerk had told me that I would need to buy my own snorkel and mask, so I wanted to get there early enough to pick something out and be ready when my tour started.

When I arrived at the hut a young woman came and introduced herself as the snorkeling tour guide. “Hi, I’m Cindy. I’ll be your guide this morning. Have you picked out a mask and snorkel yet?”

“Hi Cindy, I’m David. Nice to meet you. No, I haven’t picked anything out yet. What would you recommend?”

She led me around the inside of the hut and made various suggestions. The snorkels were all pretty much the same so that was easy. The masks however came in almost every color, cut and style imaginable. Eventually I ended up picking out a mask made by Oceanic, with a split angled design where the bottom half of the glass was at a forty-five-degree angle to the main view. This allowed me to look down without having to move my head. I noticed that they also had a bunch of other gear there and asked about it.

“That’s our SCUBA gear, or ‘Self Contained Underwater Breathing Apparatus.’ It allows us to go deeper and stay under longer. How long depends on how deep we are as well as other variables.”

It immediately drew my interest since I loved the water and had seen several movies where people were diving. It looked so peaceful and the shows that I had seen had very colorful fish and a vibrant underwater life which definitely appealed to my more peaceful side. I decided that if I liked snorkeling as much as I expected I would see about getting some classes in to get certified. According to Cindy I could be certified in as little as a week if I pushed it. All I needed to do was take a week-long half day class and also take four dives; two in open water and two in confined water, like a pool. We discussed the different gear and I learned that while the class was cheap, the gear needed was not. I was looking at spending upwards of two to three thousand for some of the more top of the line equipment.

Deciding to wait and talk to Dad about it first I gathered my new mask and snorkel then walked over with Cindy and selected a pair of fins. She handed me a knife to strap to my leg and said, “We don’t expect any trouble but it’s like the boy scout motto. ‘Always be prepared.’ I’ll also have a bang stick with me just in case. We do occasionally see a shark or two. They’re not usually dangerous but again, why take a chance.”

Sharks? Now I was getting a little nervous, but I figured she was the expert here, so I would trust in her. I finished getting all my gear on and strapping on the knife and we started wading out in the water.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.