Fore! - Cover

Fore!

Copyright© 2018 by Westside24

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This story centers on a relationship developing between a man and a woman. There is sex in the story but that is not the main theme of the story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

Back at work Ted had some thoughts about Joni. He googled her and learned some interesting things about her education and the law firm she worked at. In addition to that he also surfed the net and read the paper about what was happening entertainment wise in the area before he phoned Joni at her office.

After refreshing her memory as to who he was he asked her if she would want to go out to dinner and catch the Broadway show South Pacific this Friday that was being put on at a dinner theater complex in the western suburbs near her.

“I have never seen that show so it would be nice to see it. But let me ask you why do you want to go out on a Friday as opposed to a Saturday?”

“Two reasons with the first being that the Saturday show is sold out and the second reason is that I like to spend my summer weekends at my parent’s condo in New Buffalo.”

She gave him the information he needed to call for her. He had some thoughts about her and Friday evening couldn’t come fast enough as far as he was concerned.

Friday finally came and her in opening the door to her condo gave him a nice surprised by how attractive she looked. She was wearing a simple knee length dark blue sheath dress and four inch high heels. She did have more makeup on than when he first met her and indicated to him that he was right as to what it did to enhance her appearance. She was wearing her just below her shoulder length auburn hair down as opposed to the pony tail when he first met her.

His remark to her of, “You clean up well” brought a smile to her face.

The dinner and show was nice but it was Joni’s company that made for an enjoyable evening. They did ask questions of each other in an effort to get to know the other better. They both said they had never been married as they never found the right person they would want to make that major commitment too.

Ted was impressed that Joni had done her undergraduate schooling and attended law school at Northwestern University. She said she practiced most forms of law but estate planning along with divorces encompassed the majority of the legal work she did. He told her about graduating Dental School from University of Illinois and what forms of dentistry he gets involved with on a daily basis.

Bringing Joni back to her townhome in a gated complex located in Woodridge he thanked her for a very nice evening. He asked her if they could do something like this again and smiled as she gave him a positive response. Driving back to his home he had a number of thoughts about Joni all of which were good. What kind of a lover she would be was a thought that was right up there at the top of his list.

During the week at work it was pretty much routine with fixing some cavities, doing a few crowns and six month check-ups. That was until he was called to check on Rachel Wagner after she had her teeth cleaned.

Rachel was a thirty something very well-endowed woman who had a propensity in dress to show her large breasts by wearing tops with low necklines. It was always a pleasure for Ted to periodically gaze at them in conjunction with doing his inspection of her teeth. He laughed to himself a little at his thought “that this was an uplifting experience.” It seemed to him that Rachel who he knew was divorced would probably go out with him if he asked her but he maintained his self-imposed rule of not mixing business with pleasure.

Bill Conway that evening phoned Ted and asked him if he wanted to go to a night White Sox baseball game. Bill’s company was splitting a skybox lease with four other companies and with the White Sox being in last place there wasn’t much interest in attending the games when it was his company’s turn for the skybox. With this game being Friday night Ted told Bill he could be interested but he wouldn’t know till tomorrow and would get back to him.

The next day Ted phoned Joni and she said she hadn’t been to many White Sox games and never to watch a game from a skybox. He told her with the game schedule for seven he would pick her up at five thirty and there would be food and drinks in the skybox.

“Damn she looked good” was the thought Ted had when he called for her. The tan slacks and jacket along with the light blue pullover gave her that All-American girl look. He complimented her on her looks and could tell she appreciated him saying that.

Ted had a nice time with Joni at the baseball game. He could tell she was a little in awe in watching the game from a skybox. He watched her converse easily with the other people that were there. The drinks and food along with the cheese cake for dessert met with her enthusiastic approval. The game itself was a bummer with the Sox losing seven to two and they didn’t even hit a home run which would have set off the score board.

For Ted the highlight of the evening was when he had driven back to Joni’s condo. Before she exited his car she thanked him for a nice evening and leaned over to give him a quick kiss on his cheek. That was his reward and he was thinking things were progressing nicely. He wondered what he could do to hasten this progress and came up with a few ideas while driving home.

During the following week on Wednesday Ted phoned Joni and had a lengthy conversation with her.

“I am wondering if you are free this coming weekend. I say that because July fourth being on a Monday is going to make for a long weekend.”

“What do you have in mind?”

“You know I told you I like to spend my weekends in New Buffalo. My parents are going on one of their see the world trips so I was thinking you could go to New Buffalo with me. With my parents gone you could use their bedroom which would give you your privacy. I will check to see if I can arrange for us to do some salmon fishing and we could also golf there as well. The kicker is that I don’t like fighting the anticipated large traffic that is predicted both for going and coming back so I would like to leave early Saturday morning as opposed to Friday night and not head back till early Tuesday morning. Would you want to go with me and does the scheduling present a problem?”

There was a pause in the conversation but finally Joni said, “I have never done any salmon fishing which will be a first for me. The scheduling is not a problem and that can be arranged. What kind of clothes do I need to bring?”

“Just some casual clothes. There is a BBQ at a friend’s house on Saturday afternoon, hopefully fishing on Sunday if Ron Jeffers is there and the weather is right and golf Monday around noon after most people will be hitting the road to head back home. Since we lose an hour going there I will pick you up at eight.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.