Fore! - Cover

Fore!

Copyright© 2018 by Westside24

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This story centers on a relationship developing between a man and a woman. There is sex in the story but that is not the main theme of the story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

Driving into the entrance for the Silver Oaks Country Club Ted Harrison thought it was going to be a nice day for a round of golf. Ordinarily Ted would have preferred to be spending the weekend at his parents summer condo in New Buffalo, Michigan but his friend Dick Jewel had had phoned Ted and asked him to golf. Dick was part of an eight member group who had permanent tee times Saturday morning at this golf course. Someone from the group had cancelled out for golf today and Dick phoned Ted to see if he would be willing to be a sub. Ted agreed since the golf course was well maintained and was always fun to play.

After parking his car Ted was walking to the pro shop to pay the green fees and observed at its patio entrance some ladies sitting by a table who seemed to be checking in a few golfers. He noticed a sign hanging from the table which said “Connors and Wells.” Who they were he didn’t know but assumed there was an outing which would start after all the permanent tee timers had teed off.

After paying his fees and putting his clubs on a golf cart Ted met Dick who was on the putting green. Ted shook hands with the other six golfers who were there who he had met before. Beside some side bets Ted knew all the golfers after the round put ten dollars into the pot. The pot was used to pay for the drinks afterwards with the remainder going to the low net golfer.

Ted started to play golf and was having a good round. There were no three putt greens so far and his three one putt greens were giving him a good score.

On the fourteenth fairway the golf round became a little interesting. Ted was getting ready on this par four hole to hit his second shot to the green which was about one hundred and sixty yards away when he heard shouted, “FORE! FORE!”

Instinctively Ted put a hand up on top of his head with his forearm in front of his face and bent his head down while turning away from the shout to protect himself. He heard a golf ball hit the ground close to him and then the noise of the golf ball hitting his golf cart. He raised his head to see what had happen and saw Dick who was sitting in the golf cart signaling that he was okay and pointing to the errant golf ball. Coming toward them from an adjacent fairway was a golf cart which had two women in it.

Ted was pointing out to the ladies in this cart where their golf ball was laying. The cart stopped and one of the ladies said, “I am so sorry, did I hit anyone?”

“Only the golf cart but it doesn’t look like it did any damage.”

“Please accept my apology.”

“You have nothing to apologize for.”

Ted then watched this lady who he noticed was attractive in an athletic sort of way. She was of average height and had a slim body along with a cute face. Taking a golf club she walked to her ball which showed Ted she had a nice backside that was showcased by the mid-thigh length white shorts she wore. She took one practice swing and then hit a nice shot which he could see was just a little short of her green.

Ted continued to play and finished with a gross score of eighty five which on a net score basis was a sixty seven. Back in the clubhouse after the round when the entire group was sitting around a table it was announced that Ted was the winner of the pot because of his low net score. In addition to that he also won thirty dollars from Dick on the unpublicized Nassau side bet they had.

While they were in conversation Ted noticed the lady who had hit that errant golf shot enter the lounge area and walk past him to one of the banquet rooms. He turned his head to watch her as she walked by him and confirmed his initial impression of her having a nice backside.

After some more talk among themselves some of the golfers started to excuse themselves and were leaving. In a short time it was just Dick and Ted left and Dick said he needed to be going. Ted signaled the waitress for the bill.

As he was waiting for the bill he heard, “Again I am so sorry I almost hit you.”

Looking up in the direction of the voice he heard he saw it was that lady who had hit that errant golf shot. Standing Ted said, “You didn’t hit anyone so there is no reason to be concerned. Do you have time to join me for a little while?”

As she took a seat Ted said, “My name is Ted Harrison. You are?”

“Joni Connors.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.