Loosening Up - Book 4 - Revelations - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 4 - Revelations

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Chapter 13: Expressions of Interest

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Expressions of Interest - As new lovers appear in interesting ways the Circle grows. Births and pregnancies. The trial of Joan's husband comes to a head with several surprises. Dave's mother reveals many things that lead to significant changes in many lives. The aviation interest spreads, but one in the Circle experiences a major crash. Engagements. Wedding. Blowout Graduation. A broken family fence is mended. New friends at the gate.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Tan was lying on top of Dave. Her small Oriental body weighed less than a hundred pounds, and she was stretched out to maximize body contact with the man that had just made love to her, and made her one step up from a blathering idiot. Dave’s engorged cock was still inside the gorgeous Asian woman. Even to an outside observed, they could see the twitches and ripples over her skin from the aftershocks of the mammoth orgasm he’d induced in her and then the lovemaking they’d shared.

Tan whispered, “I love you.”

“I love you, Tan.”

“I want to be your slave.”

“Sorry, the job is already taken, but I’ll keep your resume on file,” he teased.

“Dick!”

“I thought you loved me?”

“I do, but you can still be a dick.”

“What about you and Bjorn?”

“We’re in the girlfriend-boyfriend stage of just getting serious. We’re not exclusive.”

“And he didn’t mind sharing you during this visit?” Dave teased.

Tan said, “He’s not possessive. We’ve even talked about that. He wants an equal in a relationship.”

“And you’re that equal?”

“Yeah, I hope so. My parents would go ape shit to know that I’ve fallen in love with a Caucasian, but tough; it’s not their life. It’s mine, and I love Bjorn. Nat is pretty special, too; but we’re seeing how that develops. After seeing how you live here, we’re both thinking that a M-M-F threesome may be in order.”

“And you didn’t mind Bjorn fucking Alice and Holly last night, plus whoever he’s with this morning.”

“Nope. I’m not possessive either. In fact, given what you did to me, I am one of the most avid advocates for open relationships. I would have hated to miss this because I had declared myself a disciple of monogamy.”

“You also weren’t celibate last night.”

Tan laughed and lifted her head to look into Dave’s eyes. “I was like a kid in a candy store with a fifty-dollar bill she found on the sidewalk. Dev kind of got me going during dinner and then right after, and then Sean took over, and then Julie came along and cleaned me up, so I did her for a little while, and then Aaron did me. He’s your brother, right?”

Dave nodded. “Right, but really we just discovered from our mother that he and I are only half-brothers. Mom played around with his dad who was married to someone else. My father got that man’s wife pregnant, so I also have a half sister that I haven’t seen for fifteen years, and didn’t even know of the connection until a few weeks ago.”

“Wow. You guys have complex lives. As Confucius said, ‘Life is really simple, but men insist on making it complicated.’ That seems to fit you.”

“I guess, at least compared to some of the people in the outside world.”

“Yeah, you have to keep track of four wives, and then all your girlfriends.”

“I don’t try to keep track any more. They tell me where they’ve been. I tell them where I’ve been. If none of us are possessive, why should it make a difference?”

Tan thought about that. “If I love somebody, I want them to care about me.”

“Oh, I care a great deal about all of them. I’ve often gone out of my way to orchestrate some nice situation for one of them.”

“That’s sweet. Do you do that for people joining the Circle, too?”

Dave thought a moment, “Yeah, most of the time.” What bothered him was that he wasn’t evaluating his mother Elise on the same basis as he treated the other women.

“What’s wrong?” Tan asked. She sensed his issue.

“I haven’t been treating my mother that way. She wants to join. She’s had to make her own way in the Circle. I haven’t been helping. For a while, I don’t think I wanted her to join. Now, I’m not so sure.”

“Because she’d look over your shoulder and judge you?”

“Actually, no. She’s been very supportive of my way of life here once she figured out what it was. She’s adopted it, as well. I think my reservations were a lot of old tapes about what my mother should be like.”

“You expected her to be at home, reading, making apple pies, doting on her grandkids, and things like that? Kind of like the Brady Bunch?”

“Exactly. Instead she hangs out here hoping to get laid, and she’s pretty successful at it. I’ve heard that she loves to give world-class blowjobs, too; and that she can eat pussy better than most. She’s what you’d call experienced, as it turns out. She and my father used to be in a swinger group – another surprise she dropped on me a few weeks ago.”

“You couldn’t get over the fact that a mid-fifties woman could remain horny, want to fuck every man in sight, and then do it all over again, night after night.”

“I’m not sure I would have put it quite that way, but you’re really close to right. She admitted to swinging for what she said was ‘ten to twenty years’; I never asked her why she stopped, but this is right up her alley apparently.”

“Are you scared of having sex with her? And what about your brother?”

“I think Aaron and I think about the same about her. We were both shocked when we realized she’d had sex with a couple of the guys in the Circle. I still am. As for the two of us having sex, I haven’t even allowed myself that fantasy for some reason.”

“As a kid, didn’t you wonder about her and dream about doing her? Isn’t the Oedipus complex supposed to be alive in all healthy males?”

“For a short while, yes; but then I met Alice and she occupied all of my thinking from that point on.”

“You told me you were a virgin when you got married.”

“Alice, too. How we lasted I don’t know. I guess we were totally intimidated by our church and the concept of sin. Sex was a sin. Doing ‘stuff’ outside of marriage was sin. Now, I know it couldn’t have been my parents; they were off fucking other people. I was pretty much left to grow up on my own; Aaron, too.”

Tan laughed. “I like that model for parenthood. I think I’ll be a swinger for the rest of my life. I hope Bjorn thinks that way.”

“We’re not sure of the paternity for some of the babies you met yesterday. There were a couple, besides Johnny, that I probably sired.”

“Cool. You could do me, too; although I think I might like Bjorn to do my first one.”

“You really are serious.”

“Yeah, I guess so. It’s funny, I don’t think of the sex as part of the glue that holds us together. It’s not the work either. We just share ... an intimacy that seems unique to the two of us. We love to just be in each other’s presence doing anything. We’re getting to be that way with Nathan, too.”

“Way to go,” Dave encouraged. He teased, “Could you live like this?” He gestured with one finger to the surrounding Circle.

Tan leaned over and kissed him. “Not only could I, but I want to. I’m serious about how to apply.”

Dave filled her in on what seemed to be the entry requirements. He had to say that something was encouraging her since she and her boyfriend had arrived for their visit with fresh STD tests. Tan must have been planning ahead.


Elise arrived on a Wednesday again. She was traveling lighter since she’d left most of her last two suitcases at Dave and Alice’s home in the second guest room closet and the room’s dresser. Dave noted that her wardrobe was also getting considerably spicier and more revealing than he’d ever remembered her wearing. Aaron agreed with his assessment.

Jack came over and stayed overnight with Elise in the guest room. Dave had to laugh because at one point the headboard of that bed had been thumping against the wall as the couple reached some kind of active crescendo.

Paul and Megan came over from the east coast on Thursday night. Paul and Dave’s mother hit it off immediately, and she went off to spend the night with him in his townhouse apartment. Dave might have been miffed, except that Megan ravaged Dave to the point where he was gasping for breath and praying for her to have some kind of summary orgasm. He finally did his A-spot thing to her hoping to quiet her down, but the act had the opposite effect; all she wanted after that was lots of loving cock – mostly Dave’s, deep inside her pumping away.

Julie arrived about that point, and spent the next forty minutes sucking all the cum from Megan’s pussy, and then getting her to suck Mike’s cum from her pussy. They were interesting sapphic partners while Dave rested and watched beside them. They were both intent on delivering many orgasms to one another.

Although it wasn’t midnight yet, Dave fell asleep spooned around Megan. She was purring. Julie nestled into his other side and the trio slept.

Somewhere in the middle of the night, Megan squirmed around in his arms and started to make out with him, and then she pumped his cock until he was hard, and then she had him enter her sweet pussy from behind. She was as energetic to get off as he was. She obviously came a couple of times and then Dave filled her love cavern with his spunk again. The two just drifted back to sleep with his cock buried deep inside her.

When Dave awoke ready to get up for the day, he assessed where he was: his own bed; who he was with: his mother and Julie; and ... WHAT THE FUCK!

Dave was naked and had his arms wrapped around Elise – his mother. One of his hands held one of her lovely breasts in a way that he could feel the erect nipple between two of his fingers. He briefly admitted that it felt unusually nice.

He looked further. Heather was asleep on the other side of Elise. Alice was asleep on Julie’s other side. He vaguely recalled Pam going off with Mike, at least early in the evening. Megan was nowhere to be seen.

Suddenly, Dave recalled making love with ‘Megan’ in the darkness of the night, but he suddenly worried whether it was Megan or his mother. He let one hand drift down her body to her slit. He ran a finger along the crease, and then even penetrated her vagina with one tip. She was a sodden mess and leaking cum everywhere.

Elise whispered to him, “Do you want to make love? I’d love it if you’re up for it again.”

‘AGAIN!’ There was the word that revealed all to him. Dave castigated himself. He’d fucked his own mother. How had that happened? He’d fallen asleep exhausted, he remembered, but next he could recall was the sexy little romp in the middle of the night with who he thought was Megan. The two women were the same height and build, but ... SHIT.

Dave said softly, “We made love last night?”

“A few hours ago. It was the highlight of my life. I love you.” She turned in his arms and kissed him.

“I wasn’t ready,” he admitted.

“You never would have been ready. I had to take the initiative,” she whispered.

Dave slid out of bed and Elise followed him. He went into the hall, planning to cleanup in one of the other bedroom baths.

Elise took his hand. “David!” she said in a loud whisper. “Stop!”

He paused and looked at her naked body. She was sexy, he had to admit.

“Come with me. It’s still early.” Elise pulled him into her guest room and shut the door.

She said to him, “You didn’t do anything that I didn’t want you to do. I’ve been praying for intercourse with you, and now we’ve broken the ice.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.