Loren - Cover

Loren

Copyright© 2018 by John Darkscar

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Old neighbors meet at a visitation. Discuss their teen years. Discover that they share a secret. Decide to make the fantasy a reality. (Powder City Universe) (Sex comes in towards the end.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual  

Loren got up and headed for the bathroom, with one hand between her legs. I realized that I needed to use the facilities, as well, so I ambled after her, expecting to have to wait.

I was surprised to find the door open, and Loren on the toilet. I knocked on the door frame, so as not to startle her.

“Come on in, Tommy. I’m not shy, and you’ve seen everything I’ve got anyway.”, she said, with a wink.

I went to the shower and got the washcloth I used earlier, wet it with warm water at the sink and cleaned myself up. I rinsed the cloth out and handed it to Loren.

“Thanks, Tommy. You really filled me up, It was running down my leg all the time I was getting in here. Good thing I can’t get pregnant!”, she chuckled.

“Ahhhh ... yeah! Can’t argue with that!” I chuckled a bit, myself.

Loren cleaned herself up with the washcloth and stood up. “Next!”

I stepped up to the “plate” and returned some of my iced tea from dinner. Loren watched while I did my business.

“It’s funny, Bob just can’t pee when I’m in the bathroom. I guess it’s just psychological. I guess I’m weird, but it’s kind of fascinating to watch a guy pee.”

“Hey, it’s no problem for me. If I hadn’t just cum a ton, I might have trouble not getting hard if you and I were naked in the bathroom, though.”

Loren laughed. “Maybe, maybe not. Remember, I’m just a sixty-four year old granny.” She winked at me.

“Count on it, Loren, baby! I’m, a sixty-three year old guy with a thing for an older woman!”, I grinned.

“Well, you’re my younger guy!”, she grinned back. “What time is it, anyhow?”

I picked my watch up from the vanity, where I’d left it when I showered. “It’s 10:10, Hon.”

“Damn, Tommy! It wasn’t even 8:00 when we came inside! We’ve been going at it like bunnies for two hours! No wonder I’m thirsty.”

“Let’s get dressed and get something to drink. I’m thirsty, too.”

We went back to the bedroom and sorted out our clothes. I just pulled on my shorts and T-shirt, and Loren didn’t bother with bra or panties.

We walked into the kitchen. Loren sat at the breakfast table, while I went to the fridge.

“What would you like, Hon? I have beer, iced tea, and stuff to make mixed drinks, if you prefer.”

“Honestly, I think just more iced tea. I don’t want to mess our time together up by drinking.”

“Suits me. I was thinking along those lines, myself.”

I put some ice in a couple of insulated glasses, and poured us each a glass of tea. I sat down across from Loren and just smiled at her.

“You know, I’d have been perfectly happy to have just spent the evening hanging out with you and talking. I’m glad we got the chance to be friends after all this time. The rest is just a huge bonus.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.