Loren - Cover

Loren

Copyright© 2018 by John Darkscar

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Old neighbors meet at a visitation. Discuss their teen years. Discover that they share a secret. Decide to make the fantasy a reality. (Powder City Universe) (Sex comes in towards the end.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual  

“Hey, not fair! I don’t get to taste you!”

“Hmmm- that’s right, we said no touching ... but you wouldn’t want to eat me out now, with all your cum on me, anyhow.”

“I surely would. I love giving oral. I’ve been known to clean up after myself a time or two.” I said with a wink.

Loren shuddered. “Oh damn! That sure gave me a thrill. I can’t even imagine. Bob doesn’t enjoy it at all, before or after. He only does it because I won’t do him if he won’t do me.”

“Honestly, I’d rather give than receive...”. I winked at her. She shuddered again. “Damn you Tommy! You’re driving me nuts. I’m getting spasms just thinking about it.”

“So?” I winked.

“So ... oh, what the hell. Go for it Tommy. This is the best sex I’ve had in ages, and you haven’t even touched me!”

“Your wish is my command, Sexy Lady!” I knelt between her thighs and began gently kissing them. I worked my way up one thigh, then switched to the other and worked my way up it. I ran my tongue along the crease between her thigh and pussy, never touching her lips, then did the other side. Loren was moaning and twitching with excitement. I planted little quick kisses on her lips from bottom to top.

“Oh God, you’re driving me crazy!” I grinned to myself and then ran my tongue along her lips, barely parting them. Loren bumped her hips off the bed to try to make better contact. I pulled back a bit. “Naughty, naughty! Be patient!” I said. Loren groaned in frustration.

I leaned back in, put my hands under her knees and pushed them back, then took my tongue and slithered it across her anus and up her pussy, parting her lips, and licking across her clit. Loren almost screamed! I laughed, then went back down and played my tongue on her anus, teasing it and pushing the tip of my tongue into the center.

“Tommy! What are you doing? Stop ... oh shitohsit ... don’t stop ... God that’s dirty ... but it feels good!” I grinned to myself and went back up I ran my tongue as deep inside her pussy as I could and licked up her juices. She shuddered and clamped her thighs against my ears.

I started licking her clit, tasting the mixture of our fluids, then slipped one hand up and wet a finger inside her, then slid it down and very slowly, into her tight anus. “Arghh! Tommy! No ... oh God ... go slow, baby!” Loren’s anus tightened, then eased a bit as my finger slowly slipped inside. “Oh Tommy ... shit ... I’ve never ... shit, shit ... Yes ... so dirty...” she babbled and panted.

I eased a finger from my other hand inside her, then two, and pressed upward until I found that little, slightly rough patch I was looking for. I teased that with my fingers, then sucked on her clit, while licking it.

Loren went absolutely apeshit. Her thighs clamped down on my ears, as she grabbed my head in both hands to force my face in even tighter. She screamed a long high, quavering note as she came. Her hips bucked against my face in a spastic rhythm. I held her on the high for a bit by licking and sucking her clit, l then relented and let her relax, but kept stroking her g-spot and ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.