Jenny and John - Cover

Jenny and John

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 18: Payback is a Bitch

During the early part of my senior year at the university, I got payback from Carl. Ted was staying at his girlfriend’s place for the night. Carl and his girlfriend Trish, Jenny, and I were hanging out and having a few beers and talking. Trish was one of the college girls who worked for our escort service, and for the right money, she would turn a trick.

Somehow the conversation got around to the fact that the only girl I had been to bed with was Jenny and that she could take any guy she wanted to bed, including Carl and Ted.

Trish looked at Carl and asked, “Have you been screwing your best friend’s girlfriend?”

Carl got all flustered and said, “It’s not my fault ... ask John. She is irresistible.”

Trish laughed and said, “I know, sweetheart. I have watched her work a party, and I agree with you, she is irresistible when she goes after someone. How come you and Jenny get to fool around and have all the fun, and poor John doesn’t?”

Jenny giggled and said, “I have told John he needed to get out more, but he gets too nervous when another girl comes on to him, even when I tell him to go for it. They usually give up when he starts to fidget and keeps looking across the room at me.”

That’s when Trish got up and came over and sat on my lap and said, “Well, it sounds like you need someone a little more persistent who will ignore your attempts to run home to momma.”

I started to protest and stutter, “Trish, wh ... what are you do ... doing.”

“I am going to fuck you, John,” was her very direct and simple answer.

I started to look over at Jenny, and Trish slapped my face and said, “Don’t you dare look at Jenny. Jenny, get out of here and go fuck my boyfriend while I fuck yours.”

I heard Jenny laughing and telling Carl, “Come on, let’s go to your room.”

Trish started to kiss me again and unbutton her blouse. Trish was a beautiful woman with big brown eyes and stylish short auburn hair and was more buxom than Jenny. I was still resisting kissing her back but not running away either. Jenny being in the next room about to have sex with Carl left me no one to run to.

Trish took her blouse off, unhooked her bra, let it slide down her arms, and set it aside. I looked down and saw her beautiful breasts. Suddenly I lost all my nervousness, and all I wanted to do was bury my face in her chest. I leaned back and put my hands under her arms, and lifted her so I could kiss her breasts and take her nipples in my mouth and suck on them one at a time. My arms were getting tired holding her up even though Trish’s hands were on the back of the couch trying to help. I let her down and whispered, “Let’s go to my room.”

I was still awake when Jenny and Carl came into the bedroom. Jenny got in bed and snuggled up to me. Carl went around the bed and woke up Trish, and they left to go to Carl’s room. I put my arms around Jenny and said, “Thank you, Honey.”

Jenny kissed me and told me, “You’re welcome. Now go to sleep.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.