Niki's Family Life - Cover

Niki's Family Life

Copyright© 2018 by TailWeaver

Chapter 9: Lunchtime Surprise

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Lunchtime Surprise - After the adventures in Niki's Descent, and Niki's New Life, Niki and Max have to adjust to their parent's return. Or are the parents the ones that have to do the adjusting.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   BiSexual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

Niki smiled at Mr. Jackson as she headed out of his Communications class and made her way to the art studio classroom. The towel had definitely been needed this morning, as she had been feeling more than a little frisky after her drive to school, and she had kept her legs parted and robe partially open for almost the whole class. Every time he had looked at her, she had felt that delicious thrill that she had become addicted to. It was such a power.

Moving to the back to the art studio and hanging up her short robe, absently scratching at one of the healing marks on her side, she saw Ms. Dougal coming over with a faded pink canvas bag in her hand.

“I noticed you had some scratches, and I don’t want them to distract the students today, we were going to go some various yoga poses. Stand still and let me see.”

As Niki stood obediently, Ms. Dougal was surprised to see her completely denuded state.

“Oh! I see, that’s rather a recent change, right?”

“Yes, sorry, is it a problem?”

“No, no. But, those marks around your nipples might be, can we cover them?”

“Oh, sure, um, it’s just makeup, don’t wash or rub them off - it’s kind of a project with Roach and, um, others.”

As Ms. Dougal began to cover first the scratches and then the dotted designs around each of Niki’s nipples, Niki felt the woman’s hand slow as she began to blend the makeup into her breast tissue. Glancing at Ms. Dougal’s face and then back down at her swiftly stiffening nipples, she watched as her teacher almost lovingly brushed and rubbed the makeup in, covering up Mike’s design. With a startled jump, Ms. Dougal seemed to come back to herself, and pulled her hand away just at it seemed she was going to simply cup Niki’s breast and squeeze it.

“Um, that should do it.”

Niki nodded, her face flushing slightly. The idea that Ms. Dougal wanted her was not shocking, just new. She felt her body continuing to react to the not-so-innocent touch, and combined with her hours long teasing of Mr. Jackson, she was feeling quite randy by the time she adjusted her school spirit towel and sat cross legged in a basic meditation pose.

As class began and the students started drawing, things got pretty quiet, and Niki was soon in the relaxed state that she had started to enjoy the most about posing. Catching a nod from the teacher, she began to move into a new pose every 4 or five minutes. Reaching to the sky when she did part of the sun salutation, her arms quivering as she worked to hold her hands high, she heard a titter pass through the class. Assuming they had noticed her newly shaved condition, she began to imagine their eyes watching her more closely, and though it was still just a class for her to model in, she found herself imagining all sorts of improper ways to draw attention to her freshly shaven pubis.

When she came back for the second special modeling session, she was not surprised to see Ms. Dougal holding the makeup bag again.

“You rubbed some off, if we could just touch it up?”

“Sure, um, I don’t mind” Niki said, moving to stand a little more boldly, her legs parted, practically inviting Ms. Dougal to look there while she rubbed the coverup into her skin. “I can’t really see, are you getting it all?” Niki said, teasing a little, enjoying the power her body seemed to have over everyone, even including Ms. Dougal.

“You might want to watch which poses you choose, um, I am all for whatever makes girls happy these days, but your, erm, surprise peeked out when you bent over and held onto your ankles and shins prior to your sun salutation. I made sure no one centered their drawing on it, but safe to say, you, um, caused quite a stir today. Not only that” she said, pointing down to Niki’s bare sex, “but, your hidden toy, or whatever you call it.”

“Oh, shit, um, yeah, thanks. I told Max to not...” Niki said, her voice trailing off as she realized that once a few people saw, the tale was going to spread. She knew a couple of the boys with Roach had noticed, of course, it was impossible to miss in certain positions, but that’s not the same as casual students simply finding out about it. “I’ll be careful” she said, moving up to settle down on her towel again, going over some modified stretches and poses in her mind. This class was not as advanced, and she tended to hold the poses much longer, even in the quick sketch sessions, so she knew that she could simply limit her routine.


Just like yesterday, Niki saw that Cyndi was not sitting alone while she waited for her to meet her for lunch. In addition to Samantha sitting there, it looked like her friend April from their small group had joined them today. Glancing over towards the picnic bench, she saw the boys, bereft of their two female friends, sitting nearby, casually watching. They were closer than usual, no doubt because with both April and Samantha sitting with Cyndi, they felt a bit braver.

“Hey Niki, I hope you don’t mind. You didn’t seem to mind too much yesterday.” Cyndi said, calling up to her, before turning to the two underclassmen. “Actually, she loves it, even if she won’t admit it. She’s such an exhibitionist, you saw that yesterday, hmm? So if she loves showing off herself to me, it is only better with three of us, right?”

Niki had stood for a moment, before picking a spot between Cyndi and April, right by the trunk of the tree and sitting down, Samantha directly across from her. Cyndi just looked at Niki, not even holding out her hand or giving any orders. She just waited.

“See, April, she knows her rules. She’s such a good pet” Cyndi teased Niki as she watched her friend untie her robe and let it fall to the ground, crossing her legs and displaying her bare, shaven sex to the three girls before she dared open up her lunch bag and grab a bite of her sandwich. Niki glanced up, and noting Cyndi’s continued silent look, moved her hand between her legs and began to slowly play with herself.

“Good girl. See girls, I’ve got her well trained. Well, Max does. I just, you know, benefit. I love to watch her play with herself while we eat. It amuses me, and makes me so wet for later. You know she eats pussy well. You both have had her mouth on you. God, I swear, the best part of her becoming a slut like this has been how many times she’s made me cum.!”

“Max?” April asked, turning to Stephanie with a curious look on her face. “I thought it was Roach that was, you know...”

“Oh, Max is her brother. He and Roach have some sort of understanding I think” Cyndi said by way of explanation, not wanting to get into too many details just yet.

“Did I hear my name?”

Startled, the girls looked up as a tall boy approached, leading two huskies on a couple of leashes. Niki stopped her movements, blushing as if she was embarrassed to be caught in the park like she was, though how that could be, Cyndi was not sure. Niki had done so much ‘worse’ before.

“Oh, hi, yes guys, this is Max. Max, this is Samantha and April, and Niki of course!” Cyndi said with a tease in her voice.

“Hi. Just thought I’d take these guys for a walk today, forgot you guys had lunch in this park” he lied, well aware of exactly where Cyndi and Niki had lunch. He had been lingering nearby, just out of view and had seen Niki come up and almost casually disrobe and begin to play with herself. Seems like Cyndi had her well in hand, he’d thought, though today was going to do wonders to underscore to everyone at the school, just how much of a dog slut his sister was. It had been a couple weeks since her last unplanned encounter, and he had decided this morning that a refresher was needed.

Niki looked up at her brother nervously, and then back at Cooper and Milo, reaching up to scruff their fur as they came to say hello. April got up moved a little bit away, going to stand by the side of the tree, obviously not that comfortable around dogs.

“Oh, they missed you, didn’t you boys. Give them a nice warm welcome Niki.” Max said, his tone light, but giving her a look that said she was in for more than a simple hug. Glancing down at Cyndi, he could see the calculating look in her eyes, and when she looked up at him, he nodded, briefly.

Samantha was putting two and two together, and finally asked “So this is Milo and Cooper? The ones you said had fucked you 7 times already this week?” April whipped her head around, looking at her friend, shocked at her words. “She did what?”


The three boys that normally sat with Samantha and April, Darin, Jaxson and Jared, had perked up when the saw the strange guy with a couple of dogs walk over and begin talking with Cyndi and the others. Sensing something was up, they began to watch closely, their eyes travelling back and forth between the group of girls and their friends.

A little bit away, Crystal and Sheri stopped their gossiping about one of the boys in their class, their attention drawn to the potential scene near Niki. Ever since that afternoon two weeks ago, it was all Crystal could do to not continuously fantasize about it as she lay in her bed at night. They had not gotten very close, but they had seen enough that it had fueled their chats for quite a few days.


Niki felt the heat of everyone’s gaze as she nodded at Samantha, confirming that these were the dogs she had mentioned yesterday.

“Oh, you have been bragging to your friends have you? Did you tell them about last week? I mean seven times this week is nice, but you do remember that night you took them on in the living room, right?” Max moved closer, his leg brushing up against Cyndi’s shoulder as he let the dogs free, their tails wagging and their noses sniffing everyone. Cyndi and Samantha were pushing them away, for the most part, but Niki was sure she was not allowed to push them away, rather the opposite if she was any judge of her brother.

Samantha was looking from Max to Niki and over to Cyndi and back, her eyes darting between them all as she tried to figure out what Max was hinting at. It seemed clear that he was well aware of Niki’s actions, and that Niki had likely done way more than she had let on to anyone at school.

“Yes, tell us Niki. I don’t think I heard about it when I was over Friday, of course you were rather busy with something else at the time” Cyndi said, watching her friend’s face as she realized what Max was up to.

“Oh, mm, yeah, I never told, anyone” Niki said, moving her head to the side as Cooper began to lick at her cheek and neck.

“Oh, look they are so happy to see you! “Max teased, watching as Milo moved away from Cyndi and began to lick along Niki’s crossed legs, starting at her exposed knee. “You are glad to see them too, right? You should show them. Now.” His voice got a little firmer on the end of his sentence, and Niki got the message loud and clear.

Leaning back a little, she uncrossed her legs slightly as she grabbed onto Milo’s scruff and pulled him to her, moving his muzzle up off of her knee, until his tongue began to explore her wetness. She had gotten warmed up a little just from sitting with the girls and touching herself, but her body had continued to heat up even more once she saw Max and the dogs, and she guessed at what he was planning. Moaning a little, Milo’s tongue seeming to find the perfect spot almost immediately, she closed her eyes so she did not have to see everyone watching her, concentrating on the sensations building between her legs. She knew she should have protested more, but her revved up and sex addled brain had only seen the pleasure that she would get if she gave in to Max’s request, not the embarrassment or shame that would result.

“She’s so obedient, don’t you think?” Max asked rhetorically as he stood next to Cyndi, glancing around and noting the increasing amount of attention they were garnering. Students were slowly pulling nearer, forming a rough semi circle a few paces away from the small group.

April watched as Niki welcomed the dog between her legs, and she felt a flush of naughty arousal course through her body. She was scared of dogs, especially big dogs, and she could never imagine just doing what Niki was doing. But it was kinky and very hot, she had to admit, and her eyes could not look away.

Milo began to lick in earnest as soon as he tasted the bitch’s juices. He had known she was ripe and ready, he could smell her as they approached, but it was not until she parted her legs and let him in that he got really excited. Yelping a little as he pushed against her, forcing her to lean back a little, he had to move out of the way when Cooper shouldered him aside, his own tongue licking and tasting the sweet nectar of their plaything. Licking a little, but obviously intent on something else, he yelped at the bitch a couple of times, his paws coming up to press against her bare hip.

“Well, they are definitely happy, that’s for sure. Better give them what they want now, you know you want to, you little dog fucking slut. Get on your hands and knees and show them their cunt before they get mad and bite you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.