Niki's Family Life - Cover

Niki's Family Life

Copyright© 2018 by TailWeaver

Chapter 13: Cleanup on Aisle Four

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Cleanup on Aisle Four - After the adventures in Niki's Descent, and Niki's New Life, Niki and Max have to adjust to their parent's return. Or are the parents the ones that have to do the adjusting.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   BiSexual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

Carol had heard the front door open and close, but she had not gotten to the front entryway until Max had come in, Niki obviously already upstairs. Glancing at her step-son, catching an almost challenging look in his eyes, she ignored him after her brief query, nodding in mute thanks as she headed upstairs. Oblivious to his continued gaze at her back, and the speculative gleam in his eyes, she made her way upstairs and down the hall, intending to say hello to her daughter - who continued to exasperate her in ways she had never imagined. She could hear the soft murmur of her daughter’s voice combined with the excited greetings of the dogs as she made her way down the hall. She had replaced Niki’s bedspread with the older one she had mentioned the other day, and she wanted to make sure that it was going to work for Niki and her pets.

Coming to a startled stop just outside of Niki’s door, Carol watched, stunned as Niki finished petting and grabbing the scruff of one of the two dogs (Carol could NOT tell them apart!), turning and pulling that disgusting toy out of her bottom before tossing it, and her book bag onto the worn bedspread. Unable to think fast enough to stop her daughter, Carol watched as Niki crawled up onto the bed on her stomach, opened her bag to get her homework, and seemingly encouraged the dogs to jump up on the bed with her, one of their noses going unerringly between her daughter’s bare legs. Rather than pull away, Niki’s only reaction appeared to be to reach back and grab onto her left buttock, pulling on it, and encouraging the beast with “Yes, mmmm, Milo, that’s it, clean me up ... good boy”.

Stunned into immobility, Carol watched as one of the Husky’s licked for a long time between her daughter’s legs. The actions only hinted at during dinner the past couple of nights were thrust into the glare of daylight as her daughter seemed to encourage the dogs to lick her. She still remembered going downstairs after Max had confronted her - insinuating she was enjoying some of this, and run into her husband apparently finishing the dishes. She had glared at him, as if blaming him for the way Max had talked to her, before turning to watch Niki come in from outside, her hand covering her sex as she walked rather oddly past them and upstairs to the shower. then she’d turned back to Roger and stared at him until he pulled his gaze away from her naked daughter. “You just finish up down here” she’d said, “I know she has no shame, and won’t close the door, but that does not mean you need to go watch her shower. I know you were thinking about it!”. Leaving her slightly bewildered husband, she had gone back upstairs, not surprised at all that Niki was stepping into the shower with the bathroom door wide open.

Hearing a creak on the stairs, Carol turned to see Max coming towards her, a knowing smile spread across his face. Backing away, and escaping towards her room, she was startled yet again when he caught up to her, grabbing her arm and keeping her from getting away. She stood, her back against the wall, her breath coming heavy as he leaned in.

“I saw you watching her. You could have stopped it if you wanted to, but you didn’t want her to stop, did you?”

“No, no, I just, didn’t want to...” Carol’s voice trailed off as Max’s hand ran down her side, across her hip, running down the outside of her thigh.

“How dare you!”

“How dare I? How dare I? I dare because I think you want me to. I think you want me to find out if your daughter turned you on. Don’t you?” he said, moving his hand lower, playing with the hem of her dress.

“Roger won’t allow it!”

“You have no idea what Roger would allow. I told him to give me a few days with you and he said sure. Now, I tell you what. If you are not wet, I will leave you alone and tell Roger I was wrong. But if you are, you are going to have to admit it to everyone.”

“You can’t be serious!”

“Oh, I am. And you know you want me to. Else, why are you not moving away” he continued, his hand now under her dress, sliding slowly up the topside of her thigh, his fingers lightly teasing along the inside.

“Stop, you can’t! You’re my son!”

“I’m not your son, I’m Roger’s, and what does that have to do with how turned on you are right now? I can see your nipples poking out through your bra, and your breath is coming fast and heavy. Want to bet something else that I will not find you wet? Maybe a day of doing whatever I ask? No? You don’t want to bet? Are you telling me that you are wet then?”

Carol stood, unspeaking, unable to escape, not really wanting to. Max had a way about him that seemed to speak to her core. She was wet, drenchingly wet, and she knew he was going to find out. She could tell him, maybe, and stop it. But she didn’t want to. She wanted him to touch her, just once.

With a sudden swiftness, Max slid his hand up the rest of the way, running the back of his hand against her front panty panel, before turning his hand around and bolding cupping her damp sex.

“I was right. You are wetter than a river! I can’t wait to bend you over the table and show everyone just how wet you get when you see your daughter and her pets play.” His hand was boldly cupping her sex now, squeezing it, the dampness of her panties quite obvious.

“No, no, No!” Carol wailed, eventually pulling away and running to her room, continuing on into the ensuite. Gasping, she put her back against the closed door, her body trembling, her careful reserve all but shot. How could he do such a thing, her mind cried, and how could I let him?

Max watched her leave, a smile on his face as yet another step was made along the path he had laid out for Niki’s mother, his stepmother. It would not be much longer now, perhaps today, or for sure by the weekend, and she would opening up to them all about how much she got off on Niki’s games.


Carol sipped her wine as everyone sat down for dinner, watching Max with more than a little trepidation. After their encounter upstairs, she had made sure to keep busy, not wanting to think over much about how he had so confidently taken charge. Watching her nude daughter fill their water glasses before bringing out the salads, she wondered if this was going to be a permanent change. In the past she’d served their evening meals family style, and people just passed the serving bowls or platters about. Max and Roger seemed to enjoy the service though, and she had to admit, she felt a little spoiled to be waited on at the dinner table, just like at a restaurant. Watching Niki sit down, she could tell that Niki was up to something, again, she took a minute to adjust herself on her chair. Glancing over at Max, she caught him eyeing her.

“She’s just sitting like she’s been told, you know that” Max said in answer to her glance, not really clearing things up. She vaguely remembered him telling Niki to keep her legs parted at all times to stop the chafing, though she was beginning to think they were being a bit disingenuous. She looked around and listened, but was glad when she did not hear the dogs. Perhaps they would have dinner in peace for a change. Making some small talk comment about how nice this was, a quiet dinner, she did not consciously register the fact that Niki was eating completely one handed.

When it came time for the main course, she tried to not stare as Niki stood between Max and Roger, serving them each a healthy portion of salisbury steak. Max was clearly running his hand along her back, maybe even her bottom as she stood there, legs apart in a rather unladylike manner. Of course, serving a meal naked was not ladylike at all, she thought, taking another sip of wine, finishing off her glass. As Niki came over and served Carol her portion, she could not help but glance at her daughter’s shaven sex, still not used to the shocking bare look. Rather than staying politely tucked away, her vaginal lips appeared to have been opened like a petal, and it was clear there was moisture seeping from her daughter’s vagina.

Max caught the flushed look on Carol’s face, and spoke up. “More wine for your mother too, and Dad? No?” he added, glancing at his father who just held up his half full glass and shook his head.

Carol sat there, flushing, as Niki returned with the wine, standing close and leaning over as she refilled her mother’s glass. Her nude body was so close, it forced Carol to look, to notice, to realize just how naked and open Niki was. Shaking her head, clearing it of her errant thoughts, she glanced up at Niki and smiled, thanking her for the refill.

A couple minutes later, everyone having tucked into the main course quite eagerly, Max looked up as if just noticing. “Hey, where are the boys, they should be eating too?” he paused, as if just remembering, “Oh, crap I left them outside. Carol, would you mind letting them in, Niki’s hardly had a chance to eat?”

Carol was tempted to argue, though it sounded rather petty in her mind if she protested something that simple. She was standing up and crossing the room before she quite realized she had done what Max had said as if he ordered her to. Well, he had asked of course. And it was good to help everyone out, to be polite, to acquiesce to simple requests. Like refilling wine, or letting the dogs in. Walking by her daughter’s spot at the end of the table, she glanced and almost stumbled. Niki was obviously masturbating below the edge of the table, her knees quite far apart, way past a forty-five degree angle, as if she was straddling the chair rather than sitting on it. She caught Max staring at her, daring her to say something. Hurrying past, she went to the back patio door and opened it up, standing out of the way as the two large huskies rushed past, their noses leading them straight to the filled food bowls. As she returned to the table, she tried to not stare at her daughter’s lewd behavior, her steps quickening as she hurried to her place. Picking up her fork and trying to just eat, she was now totally aware of the subtle movements of Niki’s hidden hand and arm, and she realized that this game had been going on for quite some time, right under her nose.

“Niki! Is that really necessary?” she said sternly, though without saying exactly what was going on.

“Wha? Mom. I need to eat too” Niki said, purposely ignoring her mother’s query.

“You know what I mean young lady! Roger, are you going to say anything?”

“Let her eat, Carol, what’s your problem?”

“It’s not her eating I am talking about!” Carol said, exasperated, picking up her glass and taking another healthy swallow.

At that moment, Milo came into the room, eager for what he knew he would find. A creature of habit, Milo went immediately towards Niki’s chair, and as her hand moved out of the way, began to lick at the delicious nectar dripping from her cunt, the moisture coating a little of her thighs. Over and over he licked, not being subtle at all, his tongue smacking rather loudly in the sudden silence of the dining room.

Sure now what was going on, and unable to simply allow it to continue. Carol stood up, her face flushed and her body betraying her with her own arousal. “I know you all have some sick game you are playing, but I won’t have it while we eat! That’s just sick. And wrong!” Standing up, she could see quite clearly the dog’s tail wagging as it licked where she assumed it was licking. Flushing again, she turned and fled for the upstairs, unable to stay, unable to stop it.

Roger began to make as if he was going after her, but stopped at a motion from Max. “I told you, give me free rein, and things will work out. I will take care of this, you might be surprised at what she is really doing.” Max set his fork down and got up from the table, glancing over at his step-sister “Don’t forget to finish eating, you need your strength!” he teased, making his way out of the room, following after Carol.

Niki sat there, trying to be quiet as Milo worked his tongue in that delicious way he had. Watching Max leave the room, she glanced over at her step-father, and saw the way he was watching her, even though he could not see anything. He knew what was going on beneath the table, and as Milo continued to lap away, the thought of just sitting there, letting a dog lick her near to orgasm, ( or, gasp!, to orgasm! ) was kinky in a new way, sending her senses hurtling ever higher on their path to making herself cum. Today had been nothing but a long day of intense arousal and sex all day long, and sitting here letting Milo have his way while Roger watched, smiling, made her submissive capitulation to her own desires (and Max’s rules) solidify. Closing her eyes briefly, she moaned softly as Milo’s tongue spent a bit more time on her clit before moving back down and lapping up her freely flowing juices.


Arriving at the top of the stairs, Max was only a little surprised to see Carol leaning up against the wall, her eyes closed, as if she was trying to get herself under control. When she saw him coming, she again escaped into her room, like earlier today, though she did not bother to completely close her door. As he slowly walked near, keeping quiet so she could not anticipate his arrival, he slowly opened her door the rest of the way, seeing her sitting on the edge of her bed, her eyes darting up to his like a frightened rabbit.

“This ... this is my room” she said weakly as he came in and stood in front of her.

“Yes, I know” was all Max said, standing there, staring at her for a long moment, letting the uncomfortable silence stretch out.

“You need to stop hiding the fact that you are enjoying all of this as much as Roger is. At least he’s not lying about it.” Max said after he was satisfied he had her discombobulated and off balance.

“I’m not, you can’t say that about me” Carol complained, her voice sounding weak even to her own ears.

“I want you to be honest and tell me that what you just saw got you turned on. You know if I check I will know the truth. Just tell me. And then you need to go downstairs and apologize and tell Roger and your daughter as well.”

“You can’t be serious!”

“Yes. And deep down I know you want to, I can see it in your eyes. Look at how you are just sitting there, as if waiting.”

“I can’t, there’s no way!”

“Come with me, now. You will, or you will not like the consequences”.

With that said, Max reached out and took her arm, lifting her bodily from the bed and leading her back downstairs. Her steps were slow, and her voice continued to plead with him.

“I don’t know why you are doing this to me! What did I ever do. You can’t treat me like this, I’m your mother for chrissakes!”

“No, you are Roger’s wife, and even if you were my mother, I don’t like people who lie. Ask your daughter, she is much happier now that she’s telling the truth. Now come along!” Max continued to pull her along, not letting her impede their progress, until he led her back into the dining room, causing Roger and Niki to look up in surprise.

“Tell them!”

“I can’t, I just can’t!”

“Your mother has been lying to us, this whole time, I figured it was time for the lying to stop!”

“No, you can’t, you just can’t”

“Hands flat on the table. Now! Roger, get up, go over to stand next to Niki. Grab her hands. Yes, like that, now pull. Lay down across the table Carol.” Max’s voice was rapid fire, giving orders and moving people around. It seemed like only a moment passed before Carol was bent over the table, her hands held tight by her husband.

Kicking at her leg, Max continued his attack “Spread your feet, yes, like that, perfect. Now are you going to tell everyone what you’ve been lying about?” He took his hand and ran it over her fabric covered behind, foreshadowing what was to come.

“Roger, stop this! How can you let him do this to your wife!”

Max glared at Roger to be quiet.

“Roger can’t help you. I told you before, he told me to take care of you for a little while, and I am. First off, we have to stop your lying. Come on now, you don’t really want to be punished, do you?”

Carol’s mind was racing. She knew that she could just say what Max wanted her to stay, and even if it was embarrassing, it would be over quickly. But as soon as he had gotten her bent over the table, something had shifted inside of her, and she almost craved the promised punishment. That was crazy, she knew that, but she continued to protest, curious, scared, eager to find out if he was seriously going to spank her. Shaking her head, she continued to deny his instructions.

Swift as anything, she felt her skirt being lifted above her waist followed by an immediate:

SLAP!

His hand came down across her curved backside, and was immediately followed by another.

SLAP!

“Oh god! You wouldn’t dare!”

SLAP! SWAT! SLAP!

The blows continued to fall as Max warmed up, sliding his foot between her feet and forcing her to spread her legs a little farther. She was trapped, bent over the table, her hands held by her husband, her legs taut and stretched as she tried to dodge his blows. Her more mature flesh was more rounded, more fleshed out than young Niki’s, and he found as his blows landed that there was quite a nice resounding crack as her flesh reacted to his blow. He paused, running his hand over her rather plain panties before asking again.

“Don’t you have something to tell Roger, and Niki?” He asked again, purposefully using their names, and not their relationship to underscore just how much in command he was.

Carol continued to shake her head, and with a sigh Max continued, striking her twice more before kicking her feet back together. Running his hand over her upraised buttocks, he grabbed onto her panties and had them around her knees before she could react, his blows now falling on her bare skin.

SLAP! SLAP!

Her pale white skin was already slightly pink from her clothed spanking, but as his flesh struck hers directly, her buttocks began to glow much brighter, the pink of her buttocks’ skin contrasting against the pale white of her thighs.

“Roger!!” she wailed, seeking escape, but he only shook his head.

“If you’ve been lying, then you have no one to blame but yourself. You know I cannot countenance dishonesty! Roger was surprisingly firm, a bit out of character, as if Max’s control was rubbing off on him a little bit.

Once the spanking had started, both dogs had come to take a look, Cooper coming over from where he had just finished having a drink, sniffing at everyone’s legs before going over to his bitch and licking her, nipping Milo out of the way when he came back from checking out the spanking sounds.

Carol continued to moan, and not answer as she lay flat across the table. She could see Niki sitting there, watching it all with a wide eyed look, and the shame of it made her seem to gush even more. She was wet, she knew that. Much wetter than she had been upstairs, and as he paused in his spanking, she felt him pull her panties down the rest of the way, lifting her feet one by one before tossing them onto the table, right in front of her face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.