Black List II: Russian Winter - Cover

Black List II: Russian Winter

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 17

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - The Goji have stepped into the light and while their intentions remain unclear, they carry on with their plans for the future of the human race. The question is whether or not the Terrestrial Defense Force will be able to put an end to their plans.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Violence  

Samantha wakes up in a dull cell, much different from the room that she was first placed in when she got there. Gathering her thoughts, she begins making plans to escape and when the door, signaling her to move, the shock is far worse than the betrayal before.

“Hello, good sister,” Jennifer Maykov spats from the doorway, pistol in her hand.

“So you made a trip just to kill me?” Samantha accuses.

“Sort of,” the spy snorts. “I made the trip to have the pleasure of killing you. Now let’s get moving.” They exit the cell with Samantha’s hands bound. Maykov jabs the end of the pistol into her sister’s back. “Let’s move it faster.”

Samantha turns her head to look at the sibling she grew up not knowing, who wears a smile on her smug face. “What is it that you have against me?” she asks.

“Everything,” Maykov says in a huff. She lifts the gun and slams it across the agent’s face, knocking Samantha to the ground. “Get up, you little bitch.”

Samantha doesn’t move. Instead, she just sits there on her knees until Maykov moves in closer to strike her again. But before the woman has the chance to do so, Samantha’s foot comes up into her sister’s stomach. Maykov doubles over from the unexpected blow. The TDF agent springs to her feet and starts kicking the double agent over and over and over. The kicks are stopped though, when a rifle butt slams into the back of her head. Samantha drops to the ground and lays there still conscious.

“V ioryadke v, gosiozha?” the soldier asks. “Are you ok, ma’am?”

Without giving an answer, Maykov slowly stands, holding her stomach. “Ioluchite malemkchyu schkch k ee nogam I lrinesite ei,” she says walking past the man. “Get the little bitch to her feet and bring her.”

“Prodgintes, gstayut,” the soldier says jabbing the riffle against Samantha. “Come on, get up.”

She complies and gets up, walking through several tunnels before finally entering a large room filled with computers, screens and radio equipment. A command center. The room is empty of people with the exception of Major Demurer, Alvar Dahlin, Maykov and her father—a man she assumed was one of the kidnapped men. If he really was kidnapped, he looks too comfortable to be a captive.

“Ah, our final guest has joined us,” Demurer says, his face remaining neutral. Samantha though, has a scowl set on hers. Her father doesn’t look at her. Instead, he just stares at one of the screen in front of him. He is disappointed in her not wanting to join, but deep down he feels that he has betrayed her. Demurer waves a hand at the soldier the escorted Samantha in. “Cut the restraints and seal the door as you leave.” The soldier does as instructed and leaves. Samantha rubs her wrists, never taking her eyes off anyone in the room. “I will give you one last chance to reconsider my previous offer,” the major says, commanding her attention. “If not, I shall be forced to destroy you.” A smile forms on his face. He likes to watch the life flicker from human eyes, taking every opportunity to do so.

“Why do you want me to join so badly?” she asks the burning question set in the back of her mind.

“When Winter gains control and rules over you pathetic human, my master will need suitable warriors,” the major answers matter-of-factly.

“Warriors?” she echoes, puzzled. “What’s that got to do with me?”

Maykov interjects before Demurer is able to answer. “The same fault we possess, the Goji possess, fighting amongst each other for more power or a higher position of that power.”

“Well, you won’t have to worry about that,” Samantha smirks. “My answer remains unchanged and I’m going to put a stop to any plans you have made.” She doesn’t make any attempt to move, instead choosing to remain there standing still.

Demurer roars in rage. His skin begins to tear; bones reform, making loud cracking sounds. As his true form begins to emerge, the skin from his human form falls away and slowly disappears into nothing and revealing himself as the Goji, Detaran. “So be it, human. I shall enjoy killing you and feeding off your dead, mutilated corpse.” He makes a leap at the woman, but is intercepted by Jonathan Roberts. They land into a bank of computers, pieces of metal and plastic snap. Electricity sparks as the computers are crushed under their weight and impact. Jonathan is thrown off to land into another bank of computers on the opposite wall. “Foolish human, you think that you can save her? When I finish with you, you’ll be alive just long enough to watch her suffer before your eyes.”

“Then bring it on!” Jonathan bellows.

Samantha takes advantage of the distraction that her father has provided for her and lunges at her sister. Dahlin, not sure what the outcome will be, decides to hide under a desk. Maykov expects an attack from her sister though. She easily side-steps and hammers a fist into the back of Samantha’s already aching head when she drives past.

Using the momentum, despite the blow and the hurt that accompanies it, Samantha tucks her body ad rolls to her feet. She turns to face her sister. Maykov holds a gun at her, a grin spread across her face. “You really think I’d end your life this fast? No, I plan to savor your death.” She tosses the gun to the side and pulls out a knife, slowly swiping it back and forth through the air.”

Jonathan is not one for being unprepared. It is one thing he always has tried to instill in his daughter. He placed Samantha in martial arts classes and gymnastics and any other activity that would teach her skills and lessons that she could carry throughout her life. He, of course, is always open to learning about new things and is prepared for an event like this to one day take place. He reaches into his boot and pulls out a knife. When he joined Winter he searched for any and all information about the Goji, primarily focusing on their weaknesses.

It took a lot of digging, but hidden deep in an unforgotten text of the Goji was one thing that guaranteed death. Unfortunately it comes in the form of the rarest metal on the planet, Mythril. Excavated from the deepest parts of the ocean, it is the most effective weapon that can be used against the Goji. It was hard to find and came at considerable expense, but it was something he had determined that he would one day need. His earlier assessment is proving to be correct.

“I see why Maltaus chose you,” Detaran mutters. “It’s a shame he has to lose such a worthy warrior.”

“I don’t expect to leave her alive, but neither will you!” Jonathan doesn’t wait for a response. Instead, as he utters the last few words, the man is leaping at the creature.


“Ser. Blo napadrnie na sub ie Vladivostok vchera vacherom,” a Black Dragon member reports. “Sir. There was an attack on the sub from Vladivostok last night.”

“Nash posetitel m ozhieaem?” Sergey asks, turning away from the mines where the locals work vigorously toward building the pipeline and setting explosives. “Our visitor that we are expecting?”

“Eto pravimno. Emu davali lresledovanie kak v trebuemi,” the solder replies. “That’s correct. He was given a chase like you requested.”

“Prevoskhdni. Udostovertes, cho kitaits lonimdyut, cho on dolzhen lroiti cherez beslreryatstvennuyu stranu,” Sergey says, stroking his goatee. “Excellent. Make sure the Chinese understand he’s to pass through the country unhindered.”

“Da, ser.” The soldier says bowing. “Yes, sir.”

“Come to me Agent Reeds. We will see if you are willing to be broken,” Sergey says aloud. He has anticipated the moment once he finally met the famous TDF agent. “Send up our experts,” he says into a handheld radio.

After a few minutes, Patmore and Cooke come walking up the path leading to the rise overlooking the mines. When they reach the top, both men fall silent, unsure if this is a good meeting or the final one when they will be drawing their final breaths. The tenseness shows and their eyes dart around, expecting soldiers to show up at any moment to gun them down or force them over the side.

“Relax, gentlemen,” Sergey says, noticing their nervousness. “Your tasks are completed here. You will be transported to the base on White Island. In the meantime, feel free to spend your time at your leisure. However, we will soon have a visitor coming to crash our little party. Since you are still valuable, you will stay out of sight in the safety of your quarters.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.