Black List II: Russian Winter - Cover

Black List II: Russian Winter

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The Goji have stepped into the light and while their intentions remain unclear, they carry on with their plans for the future of the human race. The question is whether or not the Terrestrial Defense Force will be able to put an end to their plans.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Violence  

The phone rings bringing Spencer out of a dead sleep. Fumbling for it, he nearly drops it on the floor before finally answering it. “Reeds,” he says gruffly and still half asleep.

“Reeds,” Roger’s voice comes over the phone. “Is Roberts there with you?” he asks.

“Yeah, she laying right here,” Spencer says. The odd question, combined with the need for sleep and it being the weekend confuses him as to why Roger would be asking such a question.

Roger breathes a sigh of relief, something a little uncharacteristic of the man for those that don’t really know him. “You and Roberts need to head in, we have a situation.”

“Yeah,” Spencer answers with a huff, not caring if the man of the other line hears or not, “We’re on our way.” He ends the call and sets the phone back on the nightstand. Looking over at Samantha still sleeping peacefully, he thinks about the years they have been together. They’ve been partners longer than lovers and though it has been one hell of a ride, he wouldn’t change any of it. Now, he hates to have to wake her. She mumbles something incoherent. Ignoring the mumbled mass of words, he slips his finger between her legs and into her pussy. “Sam, the boss wants us,” he whispers in her ear.

“Do we have time?” she asks, rolling over into the man and wrapping her arms around his neck.

Spencer smiles at her. “As much as I’d like to,” he says smiling, “he sounded urgent.”

“Getting ready can sometimes take a little bit of time,” she says playfully. “Besides it’s the weekend.”

“It is and I don’t like it any more than you,” he says. Weekends are a gift when they can get them. Fighting the Goji doesn’t end when the day ends on Friday. “But the world doesn’t stop on the weekend.” Sam pretends to pout and he kisses her. “But traffic can be a bitch, especially on the weekend.”

Sam smiles and pushes him onto his back. She crawls on top, straddling his waist. “And then there’s construction,” she coos. The blanket falls from her shoulders, exposing her naked form to the man. She eagerly guides her partner’s already erect cock inside her and closes her eyes in ecstasy. Spencer pushes open her inner folds and slides right in. His eyes shut tight against the intensity of her warm, silky flesh encasing his length. Even though they had spent half the night fucking, not to mention the past few years, it feels like nirvana each time he enters her, like it’s their first time again.

Spencer feels the sensation running up his body and spreading out like water shooting along a pipe to flower out above a fountain. And it is the same for Sam as her nether lips part and she moans a long and low oohh. Her head snaps around and her hands grasp his head, pulling him into an intense kiss. Spencer’s hands reach and curl around her breasts, squeezing gently. That gentleness turns rough as the intensity of their bodies increase along with the kiss. Their tongues massage one another while exploring the caverns of their hot mouths. Occasionally, Spencer sucks on her lower lip and nibbles it gently. Sam in turn pushes deeper onto him, teasing every faucet of his consciousness with her insistent mouth.

When the kiss is broken, Samantha begins pumping her lover’s cock, sliding her sweet ass up and down. His length slides easily in and out of her tight, embracing hole. The pleasure builds when she bounces up and down upon him. Lewd noises resound throughout the bedroom while their bodies slap against each other. Spencer grabs her bouncing ass and sets his own pace, gliding himself in and out, pushing upward and sinking deeper and deeper. His trusts are deliberate and concentrated. He slides into her and pulls back when her inner muscles wrap around his shaft, refusing to let go and yet opening and welcoming him when he thrusts inward over and over.

Eventually it becomes hard for the man not to obtain orgasm. He holds back though despite the difficulties it presents. His hands grip her hips and he halts his inward thrusts, trying his best to hold back. Sam does not, however. She smiles, feeling those inner muscles convulsing with delightful orgasmic contractions. The pleasure runs rampant through her. The gush of her juices, the quivering of her muscles and rhythmic undulating of her walls are almost too much for Spencer as he fights to hold back his own. But when Sam’s orgasm passes he succeeds in weathering the storm. Her hard breathing begins to ebb. She slows down her pumping into more of a slow rhythmic grind. Spencer still has to fight, especially against the silky wet feeling enfolding his sensitive erect flesh. He feels small spurts of cum escaping, but not enough for a full blown orgasm.

Sam knows that he is holding back. Her muscles clamp down on him and she closes her eyes, moaning. With him wedged so deep within her, she can feel the micro spurts of his cum running slowly into her a little at a time. She continues to moan, filling his ears with the sounds of her delight. Her body shivers and bucks occasionally while she attempts to keep the slow rhythmic pumping going. Spencer’s hands come up to touch her body. He uses soft, light touches to stroke her skin upward, running along the lower curve of her breasts, teasing her by making small circles around them—anything to help alleviate his mind from what’s happening below. His warm palms massage her chest, eliciting sultry moans from deep down inside her throat.

Samantha shivers slightly and smiles when his tongue makes contact with her warm flesh. Spencer drags it along her chest, up to the nape of her neck and then back down as far as he can go while in their position. His mouth muscle dances on her skin. His prick pulses inside her while his tongue drags back up her body. His hands enclose her breasts in a warm vise. Sam forgets the slow rhythmic pumping and arches her back. She slams down onto him. Spencer’s hands wrap around her hips. They kiss passionately. He breaks away from her lips and continues to kiss her downward. His kisses fall on her lower lip to her chin and then her throat. He nibbles, kisses and tongues her flesh, eliciting deep moans from her. Sam digs her nails into the soft skin of his back. Her grip tightens as he travels lower, kissing and nibbling along the way right to the valley of her breasts.

His mouth suddenly moves to her nipple. And as he encompasses it, hit hot breath washes over it. Another moan rips from Samantha’s throat. He teases and sucks on the hardened nub which in turn sends her into a rigid state. Quickly, Spencer moves from that nipple to the other, repeating the sucking and teasing. The moment is too much for Sam and her hips begins rocking back and forth with greater speed and urgency. And with every motion, his prick slides in and out. The sensitive, almost numbing feeling runs from the tip of his shaft and all the way into his balls. His breathing deepens and becomes ragged as his body is held in a binding of pleasure and lust fill emotions.

Soon, Spencer cannot hold back his cum any longer. He feels is building and building like water growing behind a dam, only threatening to make it break. Then Sam slams down onto him and his cock stiffens even more. In one moment the tide is ebbed the next it increases and he shudders. Sam’s hands wrap around, pulling him in tightly against her. Spencer’s face becomes buried in her chest. His body goes rigid and that dam bursts. He fills her with load after load of hot seed.

Minutes pass. As Spencer’s cock slowly starts to soften they exchange brief kisses. Sam is the first to break the silence that has settled around them. “Traffic sure is a bitch.”
Spencer laughs followed by Sam’s giggles. She rolls off the bed and heads to the bathroom. He follows her in a few seconds later and in five minutes they exit, ready for another day.


Sam and Spencer arrive at the Terrestrial Defense Force building in less than twenty minutes. Because of the attack by the terrorist group Ghost and the revelation of the organization to the public, the president and congress granted full funding. Since then the TDF was in the basement of the FBI building, they moved to their own building. In the six months since that day that Delgrious was destroyed, the TDF has branching offices in every major city in America with aims to expand to every country, much like embassies. The main headquarters building has a parking garage that nearly towers it and each time Spencer and Sam enter it, they always have apprehension because of the last attack they had in one of them. Even though the barriers have been strengthened, they expect an attack every time.

Once the two make it into the building and through several security checks, they head straight for the director’s office, Roger Cornelius’. “What’s going on, boss,” Samantha asks in a cheery tone.

Roger is up from his desk in an instant. He cuts around the large wooden barrier and grabs up the woman in a tight bear hug. Roger is a big man, muscular and tall, and at one time Sam’s partner before taking the director job. “I’m glad to see that you’re safe,” he says.

“Yeah, ah, glad to see you too,” Sam says with a short giggling, casting a glance at her partner.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.