Black List II: Russian Winter - Cover

Black List II: Russian Winter

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Prologue

Science Fiction Sex Story: Prologue - The Goji have stepped into the light and while their intentions remain unclear, they carry on with their plans for the future of the human race. The question is whether or not the Terrestrial Defense Force will be able to put an end to their plans.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Violence  

She pulls her hair back with one hand and lays the other on his bulge. It feels so hard. She bites her bottom lip and looks at him in the eyes as her hands move to his belt. She pulls the belt buckle slowly, waiting on him to stop her. Instead, he just sits there, letting her have her way. It is his birthday, and it’s not like anyone here at work is going to know. Her fingers slowly fumble to get his pants unbuttoned and then unzipped.

The cool Montana air casts a slight chill on Donnie’s erection. Beneath his blue boxers it sits, standing tall like tent. It’s the wet spot that causes the feeling when the wind blows on it. “Want me to close the door all the way?” she asks.

Donnie shakes his head. “It’s fine. It’s not like you won’t be able to warm it up.” He watches her hand slowly moving up and down his length over the fabric.

His wife gets a glint in her eye when she smiles at him. “That won’t be a problem,” she says. She then grabs the waistband of his work pants and boxers.

Donnie lifts his ass off the seat and helps her get them down past his knees. His wife takes a moment to look at it. They have been married just over a year and Donnie was her first and only man. She still marvels at how it looks, standing straight as an arrow into the air with its thick, dark tip. She had seen many guys on the porn videos she had masturbated to, but none were ever as straight as his. Donnie always claimed that he never masturbated. Maybe that was it, but she never believed it. Now staring at it, she marvels at how with each beat of his heart it jerks. Her hand moves up his ball sack to wrap her fingers around the base and move upward—this time without the boxers.

When her hand moves up halfway, she pulls it toward her face so that she can see it clearly. Her hand moves up to the tip to brush across it and smear his precum into her palm. She releases him and it slaps him in the belly before springing right back straight into the air. Jennifer licks her hand. She loves cum. She has loved it since that one time he accidently ejaculated in her mouth. With her palm wet with saliva and precum, she wraps her fingers around his shaft again and begins to work it up and down.

Jennifer’s knees begin to hurt as she kneels on the floor. The floors around the plant are meant for walking on and nothing else. So with his cock still in her hand, she moves to sit beside him on the bench. When she sits, his hand immediately goes under her skirt and his fingers pull her wet panties aside. She debated on whether or not to wear any, and now she wishes she didn’t. Donnie rubs her clit while she continues to stroke him. His rubbing feels so good. She spreads her legs and lays her head on his belly while his digits snake inside her. Jennifer can feel her insides spreading to allow him access. She rubs his balls as he presses gently against her cervix. The woman’s hips are instinctively humping his fingers.

Donnie knows what she wants. It was their wedding night when she first tried it, wanting to impress her new husband. Never did she think that she’d like it so much. While he rubs her clit, Jennifer raises her head and kisses the tip of his prick. He tongue lashes across the tip and he lets out a soft moan. Then her lips are wrapping around it. She begins to lick and suck, taking him all the way to the back of her throat. Donnie then pulls his head from her panties and places both on her head, thrusting his hips upward.

Those thrusts cause him to slide deeper in her mouth and down into her throat. She gags and he pulls back slightly, but one look from Jennifer tells him to do otherwise. So he pulls her head back down and when he starts to thrust, she places her hands on his thighs to hold him still. She works her mouth up and down, noticing that every time she gets close to the bottom of the tip he moans. Granted she has been sucking his dick for a year now, taking him so deep is a recent thing. Both are still learning what each other like as well as what they like themselves. In this case, Jennifer begins to concentrate on this area. Her tongue presses on the bottom of the tip.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.