Lost at Sea - Cover

Lost at Sea

Copyright© 2018 by Captain Sterling

Cast List

Fantasy Sex Story: Cast List - These are the ongoing adventures of Ship's Navigator Will Sterling and his journeys aboard the Kestrel and her crew of trusty, lusty pirate wenches. They'll face sea monsters, be haunted by ghost ships, explore island ruins, and get into all manner of sexy hijinks along the way, all while trying to keep ahead of the Privateers sent to collect the bounty on their heads. Welcome aboard! Hope you're ready for a jolly rogering...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Paranormal   Genie   Ghost   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Author’s Note: Because this story takes place in a fantasy analogue of the Age of Sail, I am using the Imperial measurement system in all it’s outdated glory. For most of you, that will mean it’s hard to figure out what the weights mean. It’s a way to give a rough idea of how much someone weighs without being locked down to a particular number. The ambiguity is purposeful. As for the bust sizes, well, those are modern. You’ll just have to deal with the anachronism. Because this story is an analogue, I’m going to include real-world accent descriptions here for the characters who have them, just in case it isn’t obvious.

Second Author’s Note: I’ve tried to keep this cast list as spoiler free as possible, but some small revelations are inevitable with the descriptions of who people are. If you are still working through the first 10 chapters or so, skip this for now.

Main Cast:

Will Sterling: Former professional adventurer turned cartographer. Cursed with strange bad luck. 6 foot 3 inches tall. Weighs about 14 Stone. 33 years old. Lanky, with broad shoulders. Straight, light brown hair that hangs just past his jawline. Usually keeps clean shaven. Blue eyes. Tends to dress in a white shirt, black breeches and vest, and a black tricorn hat. Carries a rapier at his side.

Belladonna Fortuna: Professional fortune teller and fairly skilled witch specializing in divinations and sex-based magic. Hails from the N’madi people, a nomadic people who are often not trusted by other cultures. 5 foot 7 inches tall. Weighs a little less than 11 Stone. 26 years old. 36 E bust. Very curvaceous. Long, black, curly hair, nearly always pouring out from beneath a headscarf. Dark brown eyes. Tends to wear multi-colored, patchwork skirts, a white, off the shoulder peasant blouse, and a vest-like underbust corset. Has a red and white monkey as a familiar.

Jaine Castilian: Will’s office assistant and bookkeeper. Born on the Mainland. Formerly an Acolyte of the Magistrate trained to sense people’s motivations and whether they are being honest. Apprentice level at the engraving of Sigils, with a knack for a small number of more powerful rituals, such as the Truthtelling compulsion and a few other protective wards. “Received British” accent. 5 foot 7 inches tall. Weighs slightly less than 9 Stone. 22 years old. 34 C bust. Slender, with long, graceful limbs. Long, straight honey brown hair usually kept up in a neat bun on the back of her head and held in place with a silver stick. Large, bright blue eyes. Tends to dress conservatively in simple high necked, long sleeved blouses that button up the front, and dark floor length skirts.

Jaqueline Hunter: Professional adventurer. Born on the mainland to a wealthy minor noble family. Highly educated. “Received british” accent. 5 foot 8 inches tall. 26 years old. 36 D bust. Weighs 10 and a half stone. Looks like she weighs less due to having a deceptive amount of muscle. Long, straight, dark brown hair usually pulled back into a single braid. Brown eyes. Wears sensible, well worn but cared for boots, dark brown trousers with large pockets on the thighs, a man’s button up beige shirt, and a black hat with curved-up sides and a small silver skull on the brim. She carries a large, custom firearm with three barrels slung at her right hip and a machete sheathed horizontally at the small of her back.

Quinn: Jaqueline’s manservant. Obviously non-human. Has green skin and upswept ears. 6 feet tall. Age unknown (appears to be in his 30s). Possesses supernatural powers related to water. Light “Persian” (Farsi) accent. Weighs a bit more than 16 stone. Stocky and very muscular. Covered in swirling filigree-like tattoos. Has many rings in his ears, and one in each nipple. His head is shaved save for a long, braided topknot of thick, dark green hair. Besides the topknot he has no other bodyhair. Black, almond shaped eyes. Wears heavy, armor plated boots and greaves, bracers, and a wide, armored belt that protects the lower half of his torso. A sarong completes his outfit. Carries two curved swords on his back.

Belita Vex: Captain of the Kestrel. Her heritage is Mainlander, but she was born and raised in the free islands. “Seafarer’s Brogue” accent (a blended combination of irish, cockney, and caribbean accents) 5 foot 4 inches. Weighs around 8 and a half Stone. 28 years old. 36 D bust (which looks bigger on her short frame). Thick, wavy, sun bleached blond hair that hangs to her mid-back, usually pulled back into a ponytail. Blue eyes. Very tanned skin. Two silver teeth on the upper right side of her smile. Two thin braids come from her temple, capped in silver beads. Usually she wears a loose, blousy white shirt, close fitting dark grey breeches, a belt and red sash around her waist, a knee length dark blue frock coat, and a tricorn hat with a blue band. She carries a cutlass on her hip and two pistols opposite the sword.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.