Elena - Cover

Elena

Copyright© 2018 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - To avoid a stressful visit with his father Erik leaves for school early. He'll be glad he did because he runs into a beautiful young Hispanic woman and they eventually fall in love. Some tags are hidden for surprise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Incest   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

Elena had just gotten back from another visit from her mom’s place. When she walked into my room she was looking really pale.

“Elena? What’s wrong? Can I get you some medication or something? Do I need to drive you to the doctor’s?” I asked frantically.

She was like a statue for a minute before she finally answered, “I’ve actually been to the Doctor’s. You remember how I was feeling a little sick before I left? Well I was still feeling sick the day after I got to my mom’s place. And she did as she normally does and she had me go to see the Doctor.” She collapsed on my bed and started crying.

I wrapped my arms around Elena, “Oh my God. It was something bad wasn’t it?”

She sniffed then said, “Not exactly. It was more unexpected than anything. Depending on how you feel about it.”

I lifted her chin up and said, “Whatever it is I’ll be there with you, through thick or thin, till death do us part. I’d love you for all time.”

She started crying again, “I’m not sure you’ll feel that way when I tell you what the Doctor found out.” Even more crying. ‘I’m ... I ... I’m pregnant with your child.”

I hugged her to me for several minutes then said, “Oh baby that is wonderful news. I love you so much. I feel like the luckiest man alive.”

She sniffed a couple times before her beautiful smile returned, “Would the luckiest man alive mind taking me out to eat? I haven’t eaten anything since before I left my mom’s place.”

We went to our favorite restaurant and we sat in our favorite spot when our waitress came walking up to our table.

Constance took one look at Elena then walked up to her and said, “Oh my God. Have you told my cousin the good news? Never mind. By the goofy look on his face I can tell you’ve already told him.” Constance gave Elena a huge hug and then gave me a huge hug. “You lucky dog you. I hope you put a ring on that finger and make her my cousin-in-law. If you don’t I might snatch her away from you and make her my sexy little bride.”

It was my turn to blush, “Just because I haven’t put a ring on her yet doesn’t mean I’ll let you take her away from me. And please don’t tell your dad. If you tell him then word will get to my dad. And I want to be the one to tell him.”

“You better tell him soon then. I heard he was upset that you missed coming over for the big day. I wouldn’t know that as a fact because...” she yelled to the back, “I wasn’t allowed to attend.”

Back in my room I quickly sucked on Elena’s developing breast and rubbed her belly as she fell asleep on my bed. I then made the call I had been dreading for a while. I had expected my dad to let my call go directly to voicemail. So when he picked up after only two or three rings I was caught by surprise.

“Erik? Is everything okay? Are you hurt? Please say you’re okay.” my worried dad said.

I laughed a humorless laugh, “I’m fine dad. I’m actually better than fine. I’m better than I’ve ever been in my life. It’s kind of why I called you.”

“Thank goodness you’re fine. I was worried there for a minute. Now what would you like to talk about?” he said.

“Well. First of all I wanted to say I’m sorry I missed your wedding. Courtney called me and told me it was really beautiful. I also wanted to tell you I’m sorry for how I’ve acted about this entire thing. It wasn’t right of me to do so.” I said.

“Wow. I’ve got to say this is a pleasant surprise. What brought this on? Does it have anything to do with the lovely lady you keep on telling me about?” my dad asked.

I looked over and saw Elena’s sleeping form. It took a lot of energy not to go over there and give her a kiss.

“Yeah it kind of does. I’ve been so happy since she came into my life it’s helped me think lately. You were right. Mom has been gone long enough for you to move on. It was selfish of me to think otherwise.” I said almost in tears thinking of how I had acted and how much I’ve missed out on in my dad’s life.

“This woman must mean a lot too you if she’s let you feel this way.” my dad told me.

“Listen dad. There’s something else. She’s ... She’s pregnant.” there was silence on the other end so I added, “I’m planning on proposing to her this weekend.”

Elena made a noise and moved a little so I took the phone call outside.

My dad had a neutral tone in his voice as he said, “This had better not have anything to do with the fact that you knocked her up. It had better have something to do with love.”

“It has everything to do with love. From the beginning, the very beginning I’ve loved her. She’s the most important person in my life.” I cried out.

“Love at first sight huh. That’s how it was for me and your mother. You’ve got to do everything you can to help her feel your love for the rest of your lives.” my father sounded happier than he had when he told me he was getting married.

“If I had eternity to show her it wouldn’t be enough for me. Thanks dad. And once more I’m sorry for everything.” I said.

“Don’t worry about it son. Just promise me that I’ll get to meet my future daughter-in-law one day. And perhaps you two will get to meet your step-mother and step-sisters. They are both lovely girls. You’d get along with them really well.” Before I could say anything else my dad asked, “One more thing. How is your girl compared to Jessica Thomas?”

“What? What are you talking about?” I took a deep breath and then corrected myself, “I mean how did you know about me and Jessica?”

My dad laughed harder than I had heard him laugh in a long time, “I knew a long time ago. Heck your mother was the one who told me about it. She thought it was better that neither of us told you that we knew about it. I supposed it was because she could smell Jessica’s scent on you after your 14th birthday. After that happened a couple more times she even confronted Jessica about it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.