Elena - Cover

Elena

Copyright© 2018 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - To avoid a stressful visit with his father Erik leaves for school early. He'll be glad he did because he runs into a beautiful young Hispanic woman and they eventually fall in love. Some tags are hidden for surprise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Incest   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

Both Elena and I ran over to Maxine. Elena wrapped her arms around Maxine as she sat down next to her. They just continued sitting there for a few minutes in silence.

“What happened? Do I need to kick anyone’s butt? Oh God please say the baby is okay.” asked Elena.

“No. You don’t need to kick anyone’s butt. And the baby’s fine.” Maxine said as she pulled away from Elena. “The parents of one of my friends found out I was pregnant. And they said I was a bad influence and that we couldn’t hang out any more. They didn’t want a slut like me to be around their kids. They’re afraid their kids will end up pregnant by some random guy or even guys. And that I might try to seduce their sons or even the husband.”

“That’s just a bunch of bullcrap. You’d never do that. You’re an amazing young woman. If anything you’d be a great influence on anyone you met. You’re going to be a great mother to our children and a wonderful addition to Elena and my children. Or should I say Elena and mine? Anyways that’s beside the point. You are an amazing person, and I love you.” I said as I sat down next to Maxine.

Maxine gave me a huge and tight hug. It was so tight that I had a hard time breathing. I think Elena noiced and she tapped Maxine’s shoulder.

“If you want I will kick your friend’s parent’s butts for you if you want me to. You know I’m not afraid to kick an adult’s butt. Even when I’m pregnant.” said Elena.

Maxine laughed and said, “No thanks. You don’t have to kick anyone’s butt. If you do that you’d just be proving to Justine that her parents were right about me. And besides you two have already given me what I need to help me start to feel better.”

“And that’d be?” I asked.

Maxine turned to me and once again gave me a hug. This time it was a warm and gentle hug as she said, “Love. You both showed me love.” Maxine blushed. “I love it when you say that you love me.”

“Seriously I’d do anything for my favorite sister.” Elena said as she ran her fingers through Maxine’s hair. “So have you decided on if you’re going with us or if you’re staying here?”

Maxine took in a deep breath, “That depends on how my next conversation with mom goes. I’d love to go with you two but as things look now I’m thinking I may stay here with mom and dad.”

“What would you need to talk to mom about?” Elena asked.

“Now that everyone’s here I think it’s time to tell mom everything. If that’s okay with you two.” answered Maxine.

Everyone in the family had been in the living room for about ten minutes and yet nobody had said anything. There had been a few false starts. Since it had been Maxine who had called this family meeting she had to be the one to speak first.

“Okay mom. There is something I need to tell you. But I don’t know how to start. You may hate me for this.” said a scared Maxine.

“I can tell you this now honey. There is nothing in this world that you could tell me that would make me hate you.” said Zoe.

“You may want to wait to say that until I say what I have to say. You may find it a bit distasteful.” said Maxine.

“Does this have anything to do with who the father of your baby is? I’d love you no matter who it is.” stated Zoe.

Maxined nodded, “It does. But that’s only part of what I have to say.” Maxine took in a deep breath and in one breath she said, “Erik is the father. We’ve been having sex for ages. Also we’re married. In a way.” At the end she finally took a breath

Zoe blinked twice as she said, “Is that all? That’s fine with me.”

“Did you hear or understand everything that Maxine said mom?” asked Elena.

“I did. She said that you’re both married to Erik and that he’s the father of her baby. Am I wrong?” said Zoe.

Elena was frozen in place, which under different circumstances I would have found funny.

With a bit of hesitation Maxine said, “Yes. You heard correctly. Why aren’t you mad? You don’t even seem surprised.”

“She knew about us.” I said. Then I looked to Zoe. “How did you find out?”

Still looking at her youngest child Zoe responded with, “First I’ll answer my Maxine. At first I was mad. I was mad for awhile actually. I just took my time to think things over. That’s why I took that little trip several weeks ago. To think things over. After I thought things through I was surprised that I was thrilled that both my daughters were going to make me a grandma. Of course I’d have preferred you to wait until after you got out of high school or even after a year or two of college. Better yet after you graduated from college. I didn’t want you to do things like your sister or worse getting pregnant within your final two years of High School like me. And now for my son’s question. You three should learn to hide your video recordings better. Don’t leave a recording of something like a sex tape that doubles as a wedding ceremony on a computer that you ask your parents to fix. Chances are that tape is going to be discovered.”

“What? Neither Erik nor I put that tape on a computer? How did it end up there?” Elena said. Then she turned to Maxine. “Oh my God you did that? Why?”

Maxine shrugged, “I wanted to watch it a few times. I even wanted to add music and special effects to it. But I guess I did something wrong to it that messed up the computer. I was too embarrassed to ask Erik to fix the computer. I never thought mom would find the video.”

Elena looked to Zoe, “You sure you’re not still mad?”

“After seeing you having sex with my first husband and then nearly having sex with my current husband a few times I don’t think something like this is something to stay mad at. Do you? Besides I have secrets that are far worse than that.” said Zoe.

Elena shook her head no, “I guess not. Hey wait what do you mean about doing that stuff with your current husband a few times. There was only that one time.”

“Actually it’s happened about five times since you’ve been back.” said Maxine. “I’m a light sleeper. It usually happens when Erik stayed the night in my bed.”

“I can’t believe this. Did everyone in the house know about this besides me?” cried Elena.

“I only knew about it happening twice. I didn’t know about the other times honey.” I told my wife. “I guess that after having sex with you and your sister I’m too exhausted to wake up and see you almost have sex with my dad.”

She looked worried as she said, “As long as it’s only me nearly having sex with William.” She scratched her head. “Why am I doing that with him?”

“Maybe it’s just your mind and body thinking back to the time you had sex with your own father and you’re subconsciously longing for that feeling.” Zoe said.

“I don’t want to be longing for that feeling. How can I get rid of that feeling?” shouted Elena.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.