Elena - Cover

Elena

Copyright© 2018 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - To avoid a stressful visit with his father Erik leaves for school early. He'll be glad he did because he runs into a beautiful young Hispanic woman and they eventually fall in love. Some tags are hidden for surprise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Incest   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

Jenny signed her response to Courtney so fast I couldn’t understand it. And even if she had signed it slower I’m pretty sure I still wouldn’t have understood all of what was said. After Courtney gently kissed Jenny on the lips Jenny turned to us and with her device said, “Despite what I had just said I’m not ready to have a man make love to me. I’m not sure I’ll ever be ready for that. But I’ll give it some thought. I hope that is okay.”

I turned to Elena and she nodded and whispered in my ear.

“If you ever decide you do want me to help you in making a baby in the old fashioned way Elena has said that it will be fine with us if it ever does come to us.” I held Elena close to me as I said, “Elena and I need to be going but before we do is there anything we could do for any of you? And that means all three of you.” I asked.

We had been at Jessica’s house for about an hour talking. Twenty minutes before Jessica had excused herself from the conversation. I had noticed two minutes prior to the end of the conversation that she had returned. And from the others reactions I believe I was the only one who had noticed her return. She had been hiding behind some curtains and a grandfather clock.

“Jenny and I are good for now. We’ll let you know when we’ve gotten things prepared for the impregnation of my mother’s eggs and for them to be implanted into me.” Courtney started to cry but stopped herself quickly. “Thank you for everything.”

Elena and I gave Courtney and Jenny a hug goodbye but when I tried to give Jessica a hug goodbye she backed away and declined without explanation.

For the next few weeks Maxine and I would have sex whenever we could. Except we had to put a hold on any sex and even masturbation before it was time to fertilize Jessica’s eggs. Yesterday we found out that Courtney was now pregnant with my babies. Elena and Zoe were having fun picking out clothes and things for our baby that day. And a couple things for Courtney’s babies. Yes she was pregnant with triplets. While my dad, Maxine and I were spending time at my theater going through the place and cleaning out the place in preparation for the renovation.

“Erik. Do you know where Maxine is? I haven’t seen her for more than half an hour. We need to find her before we leave.” my dad asked.

I looked around. Now that he mentioned it I don’t recall seeing her around much either.

I got up from behind the counter and said, “I’ll go look for her. She can’t have gotten far.”

It took a couple minutes before I found her asleep in the apartment above the theater. She was in a half curl on her right side facing away from me. I walked up to her, brushed her hair out of the way and kissed her cheek. She rolled onto her back and I lightly shook her shoulder. She jumped a little.

“How long have I been out?” Maxine asked as she looked around her.

“Not really sure but probably close to half an hour. I hate to wake you since you looked so beautiful and peaceful, but it’s time to go.” I said.

She sat on the couch and positioned herself on the spot I had told her had been the place that had so much meaning to me and my family.

“Can we stay for a little bit? I need to talk to you about something.” Maxine asked. “What would you do if I were to say I wanted to go with you and Elena when you go back to school?”

My reply came quick, “Aren’t you supposed to do homeschooling with your mom during your final year?” She started to frown. “If we were able to find a way to get your schooling taken care of then I’d love to have you go with us. That is if it’d be okay with Dad and Mom.”

“They may want to know why I’m wanting to go with you. Maybe We could tell them the truth. That I want to be with my sister when she’s taking care of the baby.” Maxine said. I had thought she was going to say something else. “We can also tell them that I want to be there with the father of my baby.”

“What? Are you saying you’re actually ... pregnant?” I said.

She nodded, “I took the test yesterday, shortly before I found out Courtney was now carrying your babies. Zoe found me as I was about to check the results. She’s the one that told me I was pregnant. But she doesn’t know that you’re my baby’s father.”

“She will know soon enough.” said dad from the doorway.

“Dad? How long have you been there?” I asked.

“Since you brushed her hair to the side and gave her a kiss on the cheek.” dad stated.

Maxine placed a hand on her cheek where I had kissed her.

“This isn’t what it looks like. You can’t tell Zoe about this.” I said.

“How do you expect me to keep this from my wife? Or even your wife? They should both know about this.” dad said.

That’s when Maxine spoke up. Or should I say shouted out, “But I am his wife! I’ve been his wife for weeks now. Elena wanted to share him with me so having me become his second wife was kind of her idea. I’ll do almost anything to have you keep this a secret from my mom. Anything that wouldn’t involve my cheating on my husband. If anyone is going to tell my mom it’ll be me. And I will but in my own time and way.”

My dad stood there shocked for a moment then he started to laugh.

Maxine and I stared at one another. Then I said, “I think he’s lost it. What are we going to do now.”

My dad stopped laughing then he put one hand on my shoulder and the other hand on Maxine’s.

“Don’t worry I won’t tell your mother. I wasn’t planning on telling her. I just wanted to see your reactions. To figure out how things were between you two for myself. I do have one request though in exchange for my silence. Okay maybe two requests. You can even turn down my two requests. And in doing so I’ll still let you be the one to tell your mother. Except I’m sure you may not want to turn down the second one.” Dad looked to Maxine. “Having you leave home almost as soon as you find out that you’re pregnant would break your mother’s heart. I’d like you to stay with us instead of going with Erik and Elena during the school year.”

“But I’d miss them both too much. What if I go into labor before they get back?” asked a sad Maxine.

Dad hugged Maxine, ‘Don’t worry about that I’ll make sure that all the people you want at the delivery are there.”

I waited until my dad and Maxine were no longer embracing one another, “I’m not sure how you can promise that Dad.” I looked to Maxine. “But I’ll do everything in my power to make sure he’s right about all those that you care about are there. That is if you decide to stay. Heck even if you decide to go with us.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.