U Got It - Cover

U Got It

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Flash Sex Story: Poor black girl is informally adopted by a man and his two sons. What happens next changes all of their lives.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   .

She actually got it two to four times a day, and more if there was company or a party. Her whole name was Urleen but she couldn’t spell it so went by “U”. She always responded to “Hey, U”.

This chocolate-colored girl was estimated at sixteen when she came to us. She didn’t know her birthday, nor did her Daddy. He was the reason she became our house whore. Owing my father a lot of money, and with no resources to pay off the debt, he offered his reputed daughter for a year to work it off on her back, hands and knees, or any position desired by the user. He knew she wasn’t a virgin because he’d caught a couple of bruthas taking turns between her legs. She said they’d promised her a hamburger and fries to do it.

Smarts didn’t get dished out to U. She was decent enough looking, with medium tits and hips and a ready smile which she employed quite often when she didn’t understand what was going on. She could follow most directions if you took them step by step.

Dad said he’d give her a week’s trial before committing to a whole year. The first thing he did was take her to a clinic to check her venereal health which turned out OK. Her period had just ended and, if we kept her, he’d get some good birth control in place.

Her daddy told her to do everything her new family wanted and they would take good care of her. She had all her belongings in a few Walmart bags. I went along to bring her to our house and it was kind of sad to see what her life had been.

She was thrilled to have a real bedroom of her own instead of sleeping on a ratty couch in the living room. I washed her clothes and took inventory. We’d better take her to get some decent ones.

She needed cleaning up too, so I took her to the bathroom. “Get undressed,” I ordered, “Let’s take a shower together.” This appeared to be a novel experience so I helped wash her greasy hair and scrubbed her body with a washrag. “Do the same to me,” I asked. She struggled with it but managed so I praised her, something she rarely got, based on her reaction.

Being close up to a naked girl, even an ebony one, and being only eighteen myself, had the usual effect on my male organ. After she dried me off and it was sticking out, she knelt down and began sucking it. Her big white eyes in the dark face looked up at me. She stopped momentarily and asked, “You like?” I nodded and she kept on until I spurted in her mouth. She swallowed and said simply, “Taste good.” Well, she has some skills already!

Dad is divorced and there is also my older brother Carl who is twenty. We would share the twin-bed room while U had a double bed, presumably to make it easier to have her vaginal visitors. Since I had taken charge of our new family resource, I got to sleep with her the first night. I was a bit nervous, having fucked a few girls but not feeling like the stud my brother was.

U had no finesse about screwing. When I got into bed wagging a boner, she asked, “You put it in?” I nodded and she spread her legs apart and shut her eyes. I used my fingers to get her a bit wet and pushed in. She laid still as I did the in-and-out until I creamed. She got up after I pulled out and went to the bathroom to wipe herself off and piss. She did snuggle with me after returning.

In the morning my brother took his turn before work. I was off for the day so we went to buy some basic clothing for her. When we got back she tried on her new duds, very proud of how she looked. After taking them off and carefully putting them away, she asked, “You go inside again?” I guess it was a way she could say thanks. Again, no response as I pounded and came.

That night we had a family council. My brother and I related our experience with U and wondered what we could do to make it better. Apparently sex was something she just did without enjoyment. Even with my few experiences, half the fun is getting your partner really involved on the activity.

Dad decided to check it out for himself and returned with the same observations. He had an idea to share with us though. “Do you remember Sophie, that older woman that I would date to ‘feed-and-fuck’?” We nodded. “She teaches kids like U so I’ll ask her if she can help us out.” We thought our Dad was brilliant!

Sophie had broken up with the guy she had stopped dating Dad for, so she was very pleased to hear from him. And even more pleased when he invited her for dinner to meet the family.

She’d gained a little more weight so her tits and ass were somewhat more padded. Dad had described her as a “mattress fuck”, someone you could lay on top of comfortably for a long time. Her first words as we were introduced were, “You never told me you had such good-looking sons!” The glint in her eye was blatant. She sat next to U during the meal and informally assessed her.

Later, U was in front of a movie she liked to watch and the rest of us sat around the table. Dad explained the situation in rather basic terms, which didn’t seem to faze Sophie one bit. She asked a few questions and then she gave her summary.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.