TNTS Hardcock and Sex Toy Factory - Cover

TNTS Hardcock and Sex Toy Factory

by Mrs Young

Copyright© 2022 by Mrs Young

Erotica Sex Story: A kinky couple enjoy a much needed night out. A surprise evening was planned out by a naughty woman's equally naughty soon to be husband. They both find themselves on a sexy adventure neither one of knew how kinky and sexy it was going to be. Join them as they indulge in a fantasy fulfilling adventure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Sharing   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Spanking   Swinging   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   .

“Hey babe it’s date night tonight don’t forget!” Tashia yelled from the steamy shower as she slid the soapy loofah across her wet body. Bubbles popping from the inside of her thighs making sure she’s nice and clean for the sexy couples weekly date night. She hears Travis yelling from their bedroom “of course my love, im charging our toys for the drive, I have a sexy surprise for us already planned.” Tashia starts to wonder what her fiance has planned, not wanting to ruin the surprise she keeps her guesses to her self and yells back “oh yea, it must be something special if you planned it out, I can’t wait to see what that sexually powerful mind has in store for us tonight. If it’s as good as the date I planned out last week you might get lucky tonight.” Just the thought of Travis planning a surprise date for them excites her, she starts to feel her body getting hot with excitement and curiosity, Travis rarely plans their dates but when he does they are sexy and playful. Their nights always ends with them having passionate sex somewhere random because they grow impatient for eachothers touch, they can never get enough of eachother. The desire for each other builds up when they get close to one another, always enjoying the company of the one they have chosen to live out their life with. The person they share laughter and passion with, never getting bored, and always keeping the fire burning for one another. Their date nights always play out the same, they fill themselves with overwhelming excitement and pleasure by just making memories together. It makes them aroused when they give slightest glances and softest touch, always setting them off and never being able to hold their composure. Tonight will be no different, maybe the action packed date night Travis has planned will make their souls desire one another even more intensely, that is his plan anyways. His goal is to keep his soon to be wife always interested in their love life and keep the fire burning inside themselves for the rest of their days.

Travis noticed Tashia ‘s shower is lingering on longer than usual and decided to peek through the crack of the slight opening of the bathroom door. Curious to see what has kept his fiancée’s attention for this long, he begins peeking into the hot steamy bathroom and hears a faint moan coming from the shower. It’s the moan that gets his heart racing, and makes his cock grow hard. No matter how much he has heard it, it will always send excitement throughout his body. She moans just loud enough that he can hear the intoxicating moan over his racing heartbeat. Teasing him like she always does whenever she gets excited about their date night. She always tells him that if she has to be hot and wet all night she’s going to make sure he is hot and horny right alongside her. Sexy little things like that is what keeps him attracted to his soon to be wife. The way her sounds can make him horny, she doesn’t even have to touch him to make him crave her. Their passion for eachother is raw and rare. He can see her figure through the curtain, where she slides her hands in between her perfectly thick thighs, leaving just enough for his imagination to wonder. Travis starts breathing heavily, she knows he’s watching and puts on a pre date show. Reminding him she’s all he needs and will always satisfy every need he has, and doing it better than anyone can, he knows it, and embraces it, he is fully satisfied with her being the only one that knows every naughty kink and even finds pleasure in acting out the most dirty ones he has. She whispers softly “the show is over daddy, now it’s time for you to show me why I chose you to marry, picking you to be the person I spend forever with. And if I’m pleased with how you express that, I’ll show you why I’m the perfect person for you when we get home tonight. I want this date night to be so unforgettable and memorable that we can’t even make it out of the parking lot before ripping our clothes off.” Tashia shuts the water off, eager to see what he has planned as excited as a teenager going on a date with her crush, Travis assures her that tonight will be a night that neither one of them will be able to forget and rushes her to get ready. As she passes by he grabs her hand and shows her what she does to his cock and whispers in her ear “reason number one why I want to spend my life with you, you make me hard just with your moaning. You’re my sexy little wife, now go get all dolled up so we can go on an adventure.” He tosses her a pair of vibrating panties and orders her to get her pussy nice and wet for him and to keep it that way. Tashia follows her master’s orders and puts on her panties like the good little puppy he is training her to be.

The sound of Tashia ‘s heels hitting the hardwood floor as she makes her way down stairs accompanied by the loud pop of her bubble gum gets her sexy man’s attention. All he notices is her pasty thick thighs leading his eyes towards the sexy red dress that he bought her to wear tonight. He is very satisfied with his selection, knowing when he bought it, it would compliment his companion in all the right ways. It fit just as he expected, accentuating her perfect curves. Showing just the right amount of skin to be sexy but classy just like his wife. Her ass is perfect and the dress definitely confirms it, clinging to the immaculate body she has. With perfectly shaped tits to match that perfect ass. She has her hair pinned back the way he likes it. She slidesDark red lipstick across her perfectly plump lips making them pop. That’s not the only thing she has made pop, making her blush leaving behind a pink shade on her cheeks, proving how giddy he makes her feel. As she reaches the last step Tashia looks over at Travis smiling at him, giving him a devilish wink, a wink that means she knows she’s hot and wants to show everyone how they compliment each other, making them envious of what they have. This wink warns Travis that she’s feeling naughty and wants to play. She enters the kitchen finishing the last few things before they can leave, Tashia feels his eyes glaring, giving her the look that he gives her when she does the little things he likes. The way she has her hair styled tonight is one of the many reasons she is feeling his burning eyes staring at her as he admires how beautiful she looks. She has yet to learn what some of his look mean, but this look seems to have been interpreted as a I want to fuck you right now right here look, so she won’t question it, it actually turns her on and makes her panties wet. Travis looks down to find his cock getting hard, he grabs her jacket and helps her put it on, knowing that would make her wetter and hornier. He secretly turns up the vibration on the toy that’s placed in her panties, waiting for the look to confirm the change in the vibration. He knows she had to have felt it. Wanting to tease her a little more he opens the front door for her and kisses the back of her exposed neck ever so softly making her have to stop and get herself together before they get into the car and head out. She reaches for his hand and slides it down his pants showing him what he has done, she pulls them down just far enough to expose his now throbbing cock. She looks at him in his sexy blue eyes and says “game on ‘‘, this excites them both as she squats down right in front of his cock. They are on the front porch which stands on a busy street. Not a care in the world she puts the cock she had claimed as hers in her mouth, her dark cherry red lips find their way around his throbbing member sliding in and out as her tongue traces his shaft. Leaving his cock hard enough to drive him crazy. Making his horniness intensified, she retrieves something from her cleavage and puts it around his cock before she stands up and licks her lips. Licking up the traces of precum he had left behind unable to hold it back. She turns his cock ring on and tells him “two can play this game baby, buckle up for a wild ride I’m just getting started.” Travis buttons his shorts up as tells her “you win this round, im stepping my game up so you better buckle up too and enjoy the ride with me, I’ll take it easy on you because I know it doesn’t take much to make you cum, I let you win this round you sexy little tease but now I’m not going to let you win again, I’m going to make you work for it.” He grabs her face and brings her close, he kisses her with so much passion mixed with a hint of aggression, and he bites her bottom lip and smacks her ass grabbing a handful “this is reason number two im marrying you, that fucking ass is perfect and it’s all mine.” He tells her and he playfully nudges her towards the car. Knowing if they don’t leave now they are going to find their way back inside and fuck eachother all night. Tashia, still curious and getting inpatient trying to guess what they are about to go do, starts down the highway keeping her guesses to herself and following the directions Travis gives her to their mystery date night. Travis and Tashia have the same idea as they both reach for their partner’s remote, turning them up all the way trying to make the other as horny as possible. Travis has a plan, a trick he knows that will make her cum almost instantly. Not only by how good he will make her feel, but the thrill of it will put her over the top and excite not only her but himself. He starts to reach over and removes the panties of the woman he adores, all while he wears naughty grin. This isn’t out of the ordinary, Tashia does not question it, as she wiggles her body to help get her panties off. spreading her legs open and telling her not to forget that she’s driving, teasing her giving her a little hint on what is about to happen. Now she is more curious, and of course making her hornier waiting in suspense as he finds a toy to help him complete his mission. “Ahh this will do, Are you ready you naughty slut, don’t forget to drive if you need me to stop because I’m distracting you don’t hesitate on telling me.” This makes Tashia giggle, she comes back with a cocky tone “ oh don’t let your head grow that much, I think I can handle it, I’ve never been paralyzed from our sexy fun, I’ll be okay”. Travis chuckles and thinks to himself “ challenge accepted you cocky little whore let’s see how you handle this.” Not saying a word out loud he nods his head and begins what Tashia will soon find out to be the day she gets paralyzed by him eating her pussy. He begins kissing her pasty freckled thighs gently biting the inside as he knows this is the process that makes her cum making a big mess, and he plans to intensify it by doing it as she’s driving. This is the one act they’ve always played out and talked about but never followed through. Well today’s the day he makes it happen and feels his cock getting harder just by the thrill and excitement. He starts tracing her thighs getting closer to her sweet pussy, excited to taste her, and eager to suck up every drop of nectar that she cums and yes you bet your ass she is going to squirt too. This will teach her to downplay his pussy eating ability just so she can hide the pleasure she knows he gives her. You can already see her chest moving faster as she tries to hide her breathing. She wants him to work for it, to give her every ounce of passion he has. She needs him to show her why she chose him to be the last person and only person who can please her from now on. She him prove that he’s all she needs. And assure her he will please her better than anyone can ever make her feel. Her lips begin to quiver, she is excited. She knows what he is about to do to her and she can’t wait. The trill begins to fill her body, accompanied by excitement and lust. He spreads her legs carefully being sure to make eye contact, leaving her with a wink, as he licks his lips and positions himself perfectly in between her legs, his favorite spot to be as he begins with his tongue exploring her perfectly pink pussy, he’s expressed how beautiful it is and how lucky he feels to make such a perfect part of her amazing body feel passionate and exciting pleasure as he begins to fulfill the fantasy they’ve always wanted to try ... Trying to focus on driving and paying attention to the GPS fighting the urge to cum almost instantly. She embraces this new experience and hears herself beginning to moan. She gives Travis a compliment and tells him “this is reason number three why I’m marrying you, the pleasure you give me in unmatchable, I can’t even compare it to anything else because you make me feel a way that is just more than physical pleasure, you please me mentally and emotionally and creates a pleasure and experiences that I never have felt before you.” She begins to lose control and forces herself to focus, as her legs begin to shake, she finds Travis’s hand and grabs it. The better she feels the harder she holds him. He slides his hand along her legs. Waiting for her to invite him in. She begs him in a soft voice, she hates begging him, he knows she craves his hands, they take her pleasure to a whole new level. Travis makes her repeat it,” louder” he demands “. I want to hear how bad you want me to fuck this tight pussy with these fingers.” She begins to beg, she asks him over and over to give her what she needs, she starts grinding her hips to try and get closer to his fingers, telling him she wants to cum. She needs to cum. Wanting his fingers to make her lose this round, to cum in his mouth, giving him the juice he likes, making a mess on his face. She goes on to beg and says “please if you give me what i beg you for i will be a good puppy I just want you to make me feel like no one has ever made me feel.” This pleasure is the best she’s ever had. Never has she begged anyone to touch her, she’s never wanted anyone so bad like she does Travis. She looks him in the eye and pleads with him to make her cum. The way she begs arouses Travis, he loves hearing how much she loves the way he makes her feel. All he wants is to make her happy and to please her the way she deserves to be pleased. He’s never wanted to please someone more than he does with her, this is something different. As much as he gets turned on by her, it gets more intense when he knows he’s the one who is pleasing her, making her cum uncontrollably, making her question why she has come so much in one play session. It turns him on to see her pussy cream from him, making her squirt, her moaning starting soft and innocent, to loud and naughty, her inability to control how loud he makes her, especially as she cums, that moan specifically turns him on the most. She demands him to rub his cock. he knows his naughty little whore is watching him slide his hand up and down as he grips his cock. She sneaks her fingers up her dress finding their way to her clit, as she begins rubbing it, she starts moving her fingers in circles putting them in his mouth knowing how much he loves sucking all the juice from her fingers, indulging in his favorite refreshment. She tells Travis that she is about to cum. She can’t hold it back any longer; she is about to explode. He slides his fingers deep inside her twirling them around, making his final moves forcing his perfect sexual partner to let go of all the sexual tension she has built up. All the sexual tension they build up with the looks and glances, the way they touch eachother and that feeling they have knowing they found their life partner. Tashia lets go and she feels the feeling that only Travis has given her, total pleasure from the mind, body and soul. She cums and Travis is sure to get every drop, giving her pussy one last suck making sure he gets every drop of her sweet juice. Amazed at the rush and pleasure they both expirenced they both look at eachother simultaneously saying “reason number four on why I am marrying you” and both conclude they found their sexual beast match. Surprised at how long they got lost in the world they always sneak off to wherever they want to fool around, their GPS informs them they will arrive in less than 10 minutes. Travis is so giddy, not able to contain his excitement like a little child going to an amusement park for the first time, he leans over and kisses Tashia, so sweet and gentle admiring how beautiful she looks and expresses how much love he has for her. He Takes her hand and kisses it, as they pull up to the front of the attraction, big bright red letters take up most of the space on the building, big enough to read from the highwa, he is relieved the surprise wasn’t spoiled from her reading it on the way in. As she’s still trying to get her bearings together and admits that she had one of the best orgasms while driving and mentally checks it off their sexy bucket list. Impressed, definitely impressed and very satisfied.

Tashia looks up and reads the sign, leaving her curious and surprised that Travis actually planned something she would have never guessed. Sounds like something out-of a porno, she reads it outloud “TnT’s hardcock and sex toy factory, and states how interested she is in exploring it. This is reason number five she whispers, “your ability to surprise me even if it doesn’t happen often, when it does happen you shock Me”, as she winks she teases him and says “your getting closer and closer to getting laid tonight, the car ride, the date idea”, and he tells her the “surprise isn’t over yet, keep an open mind and just enjoy the experience together.” He opens the door for her and follows in after her, “accidently” putting his hand up her dress to caress the bottoms crease of her heiney where her ass meets with her thighs, that crease right there is one of many parts of her body that gets him hard when he slides his hand through, swiping it like a credit card. You can see the excitement in the couples faces as they take their first look around the building as they enter and wait for someone to greet them and give them the grand tour providing them with an unforgettable experience, one they guarantee they’ll never forget. “Where do we start? How does it work? What’s the place about?`` The couple is so excited to start and explore they take turns blurting out so many questions the performer as he called himself during their introductions Interrupts them before they get carried away and overwhelmed with curiosity. As the performer assures the happy couple to just sit back and allow him to show them a memorable time, he tells them he will allow them to ask questions after he does a brief overview of what they do ensuring they will receive the best experience at an exclusive one of a kind attraction no where else has anything like it. The last few people have arrived for the tour and he begins to explain all the rooms they offer and the price and packages they can choose from. He explained that every one must be over 21 for the fact that this is classified as an adult entertainment attraction. They all have signed the forms they were given that explains the rules to follow and no matter what happens inside the facility they are not liable to any damages, or injury. Before they can start they are given a consent form to sign and agree that they are not or were not forced into any acts and allow the performance actors the permission to touch and do what they want with the guests as they please. Tashia and Travis give each other a look making sure they both want to continue this mysterious but exciting experience for the first time together. They both want the other to remain open and honest during their date and express any feeling they’re having. Still not even 100% sure what this place offers they seal it with a kiss and move to the front of the group. Our group consists of a mixture of ages and genders, all seemingly attractive but there are a few who they both agreed are more attractive than others, still trying to be honest but neither have gotten completely comfortable yet, and both definitely worried about saying the wrong thing and upset the other, so for now they both are starting out slow trying to feel one another out. The performer is bringing the group to the front lobby to explain what they will be doing today. Giving opinions on what to experience and how long they want to stay, letting them now they don’t require payment until they absolutely are sure they are done with the experience, leaving it open to start with a small package going into it and allowing them to continue with the group if they find themselves wanting to do the whole tour when they reach the halfway mark ending the first package tour. Most of the group just go with the whole tour, two couples however a little more timid than the rest of opt in on just the first half of the tour which was explained as the more softer version. And wasn’t as explicit as the 2nd half is. This Gives Travis and Tashia even more reason to experience the whole thing. The group was pretty unanimous that they didn’t want an explanation and liked the idea of not knowing what to expect, only having the smallest amount of information the group takes their partners hand and they start their adventure. The performer asks the group if they have their tickets they were able to order giving them VIP access, Travis raises his hand, whispering “the first surprise to make today more memorable’’ and winks at Tashia. A few other couples follow and raise their hand for VIP status. Seeing that quite a few of them have it he explains what everyone has access to...

You all may come to the front of the group and get front row spots through the tour ... Ticket holders have the permission to be chosen to participate, ngiven the notion that you were the couple picked by the runner of the special room that allows participants to join the teacher and be their volunteer for what they would need you for,, it could be a number of things and depends on the room we’re viewing. No one can be picked to participate more then once unless everyone has had a chance to participate and we have more rooms left. VIP ticket holders have access to 2 bonus rooms for a total time of 30 minutes to spend alone with your spouse. To do what you wish as there is multiple choices in each room to enjoy. Yes you are considered VIP, all we ask is everyone gets along and enjoys this experience not one couple is better than another. Respect is mandatory and if you show anyone any type of disrespect, VIP or not, you will be forced to leave and banned from future events and parties.

Excited and ready to have fun, everyone begins to whisper, spitballing ideas they think will happen. People are painting some wild scenarios to each other, hyping one another up, just making our minds think dirtier, raunchier with the naughtiest ideas. Then they all go silent as they begin to walk to the first room “. Please have fun and embrace all this wonderful place has to offer, use this as a couples bonding experience and have fun and let go, you are in a no judgement environment and we encourage everyone to find new sexual pleasures and ideas to share with your spouse and connect in new ways. If you find and see things you both like, take them home and add it to the long list of new kinks you’ve found. This is one of my kinkiest groups I can tell already. This group will be a fun bunch, so sit back and turn on your vibrating toys. I know some of you snuck some in, and embrace all we have to share today”! Their guide explains that it is a very diverse experience and it may take more than one visit to see everything they have to offer but it will give everyone a good idea of what they will discover here and decide if they enjoy it they can come back to continue the experience. As we work our way Through many rooms everyone will be allowed to do their own thing and some couples may want to stay in one room longer than others or some may decide to skip some rooms in order to make it further into the physical experience and indulge in the more explicit, kinky, naughtier rooms that we have, you will follow each other deeper and deeper into the darker, messier attractions we offer. And when you pass the halfway point, every room is a guaranteed orgasm from that point on until the end.

Everyone begins to follow the couple in front of them after the first of multiple tour guides. He asks them to tighten up and move closer together so they could all see and hear everything. A giant wooden door opens and they slowly enter the first room they become anxious from all the excitement ahead. The room was dark and the sound of footprints faded away to whispers. As each couple crossed under the doorway there was a beep and then a steady hum. Curious. Tashia and Travis held each other’s hands. They stepped into the room together and they felt the vibrations between their legs turn on, the guide says “welcome to our control room. For those of you who snuck your vibrating toys inside the building you will realize that from now on we will have control of them. Our equipment has taken over so sit back and enjoy. If there is anyone who didn’t walk in here already wearing a sex toy and would like to have one now, please let us know and we will provide you with one so you can join the couple up front.” He looked right at Tashia and Travis and asked their names. As they introduced themselves they were unable to stand still, swaying back and forth looking nervous. The guide moving closer to them, pulls out a remote. He hands it to the couple beside them and explains that it controls both Tashia and Travis’s vibrating toys in their pants. This is the couple that they talked about on the way in, the more attractive couple that they were both looking at and dreaming up naughty ideas about. The guide asked the group to vote on if they thought Tashia and Travis were a naughty couple that would make it through all the rooms or if they were going to quit and tap out from too much pleasure. They didn’t take long to decide and everyone except one couple thought they were going to make it all the way. The guide looks at them, grabbing the remote and holds his thumb on the button, turning their toys up. Still mostly dark, the room filled with sounds of powerful vibrations and heavy breaths. Everyone was staring at the horny couple grinding on each other thinking it was dark and no one could see them. One at a time the others raise their hands and wait to be given a toy for them to stuff down their pants. Nobody wanted to be the only one who didn’t join in, so everyone found out how hard it is to control their horny bodies when they have a smooth, powerful toy teasing their intimate parts. The shy ones trying not to let everyone see them growing hotter and hornier. Feeding off of each other they soon realize how much it turns them on to hear the mixture of moaning, heavy breathing, and sex toys buzzing. The lights get a little brighter and the guide explains how the first room works. Each couple sits on a chair, in a big circle so they are all facing each other. “Reach under your seat” He says. “The goal is to stay in the room as long as you can together as a couple. Each of you has the remote to someone else’s toy. You will try to make them cum or quit before you. If your partner quits then so do you, this is a couples contest and whichever couple is last to give in will win a prize.”Tashia and Travis look at each other, lust in their eyes and loving the fuck faces being made at each other. Travis winks at her and whispers to her... “We can do this baby! Remember how much we always turn on anyone watching us? Let’s make them all cream in their pants when they hear us moaning and talking dirty to each other!” Feeding off of one another, Tashia and Travis straddle their chairs and face the rest of the group. They both love making other people nice and horny from watching them and they look around and try to ease their minds so they don’t work themselves up too much. They lock eyes with the couple beside them and they can already feel they turned their toys up all the way, knowing they can’t go any higher they start taunting the sexy couple and trying to make them watch and listen, grinding against the chairs and talking dirty to each other. They concentrate on that couple not paying attention to anyone else in the room. Tashia glances around and tells Travis that everyone is watching them. “Oh damn I didn’t realize we were being watched by the whole group!” Travis moans “Fuck baby why is this making me so hard? Look at all these horny fuckers trying to see if we cum in our pants and make a mess all over ourselves.” Tashia looks around again and can tell that everyone is so close to cumming on themselves and shouts “these perverts would love to watch us squirt and jizz in front of them. They didn’t even see how you fuck me hard in every hole and spank me. These amateurs can’t handle what we do to each other.” Tashia tells Travis she’s ready to move to the next room and instructs him to pull his cock out and stroke it fast while he licks his lips. She moans loud and tells him to let the women watch him beating his cock and thrusting his hips up and down. “That’ll take care of the women” and she pulls her panties to the side and whispers that she is going to use 2 fingers to fuck her pussy until the men will have no choice but to bust a nut in their pants. Tashia and Travis stare into each other’s eyes while they go hard fucking themselves for the horny couples watching them until everyone is sitting in their own sticky mess and a defeated look on their face.

“As we move on to the next room you will meet the sexy woman in charge of our life size chocolate fountain. She will show you what you may and may not do. You will be assigned your own table that is filled with an array of deserts, fruits and other foods you would usually find at a chocolate fountain to dip and indulge in our most decadent silky milk chocolate that miss coco melts fresh daily” the performer explained as they reach the second room ... The group enters with a sweet tooth ... standing in front of the Line of fountains is the most beautiful viking woman. Her hair is shaved on the side with the rest beautifully braided. Her body is covered in unique black and gray tattoos all painting the most powerful picture of two families sharing different views on their lifestyle, standing before each other ready to battle for the love of one woman. It depicts 2 men ready to fight for the heart of a woman they both are in love with. She told the 2 men “whoever builds the strongest army and wins the battle will be the Victor and will win my heart”. On her back stands one man and a few of his remaining men kneeling before the woman claiming his prize and claiming her heart. Her body is filled with tattoos so detailed you are able to follow the battle and see the men fight for their leader. She begins to introduce herself and tells us we may call her Miss Coco, she takes each couple and places them at their own fountain. She continues with the rules of her room and assures everyone that if they break one rule they will be removed from her room and unable to participate. She instructed us on how to turn on our fountain, and assured us that the chocolate would begin to flow through it and create a little pool of chocolate that was freshly made and never used. She tells us to only stay in our area, that entering other couples fountains is not allowed and is cause for removal. Then tells us the food on the table in Front of our fountain is the only food we are able to eat, trading and taking from others is not allowed and will be removed if caught. She encourages us to remove our clothes and we are given permission to do with what we please in our fountain and ours only. Nudity is encouraged and enjoying chocolate from our spouse is allowed but only our spouse. She goes on to point out the timer located on the table, as it will start automatically when the chocolate begins to fill the pool and flow through the fountain. She claims this is one of the few rooms that all parties may participate in, explaining some rooms are to only watch the teacher with the exception of VIP participants. She allows us to enjoy the room for 45 minutes, giving the non VIP participants time to be able to enjoy their amenities as well. There are less rooms that allow all participants to partake but ones that do, may have a longer time in the room to do whatever the subject of the room is and get to experience the services they provide. As the chocolate has reached the top and the couples are ready to enjoy a sweet snack the timer rings and 45 minutes begin. The teacher brings her spouse in and undresses them both as they step into their fountain in the corner. Travis and Tashia got the best fountain next to the teacher and her husband. Travis and Tashia take the opportunity and get naked, they choose a piece of fruit and dip in the wave of chocolate that is gracefully erupting. The sexy curious couple gets distracted by the beauty the teacher has, mesmerized By her tattoos they notice her husband resembles the man tattooed on her back, the warrior who claimed her heart. They are a beautiful couple, they look like they belong together, both strongly attractive and covered in tattoos. You can see the love that they have by watching them. They give off a vibe that is intoxicating, they step out covered in chocolate and make their way around the room to each couple. She asks Tashia for permission to enter their area and Wants to admire the couple’s tattoos. She starts with Travis and asks for him to explain all of his touching each one as he begins to explain them as she traces over them. Tashia sees him looking at her making sure she wasn’t upset, she take his hand and ask for permission to touch her together, wanting to express their thoughts on her beauty, complimenting her and her husband. She grabs her husband and invites him to join them. She seems to be attracted to this curious couple and wants to dig deeper, Investigate them more, as individuals and as a couple. They say they the couple reminds them of themselves as a young In love couple. She asks Travis if she can kiss his soon to be wife, innocent soft kisses, and explains to them that she couldn’t help but be drawn to them since entering the room. Travis allows her to kiss her, shows her The spots to kiss that are her weakness, the ones she can’t deny or hide the way it gives her goosebumps down her spine. That makes her start to crave more. Tashia finds herself unable to break eye contact with the one who knows all her secret spots. the spots he has now shared with the woman she finds herself memorized by. She soaks up the soft delicate kisses cocoa plants on her Neck, she can feel the outline of her lips she leaves behind as she works down her spine blowing her hot breath all over her making her hair stand up on the back of her neck. She watches as Travis holds her gaze, he wipes the sweat off of his loves palms. She’s getting hotter as she grows curious of these feelings she’s getting, they’re different how Travis makes her, and again these are forien but she likes them. It’s more of a sensual, delicate feeling. And this as well is making her hot. Coco’s husband stands behind her and works his hands all over her tattooed body. Tashia hears him whisper in her ear but unable To catch what he says, until she leans over and whispers in Tashia’s ear, inviting them both to stay longer when class ends, or come back after they finish all the rooms and join them for dinner and drinks. Coco can tell Tashia is interested and wants to say yes, but she tells her she wants to talk with her fiance and see What he wants. Assuring her before class ends she will give her an answer. Tashia excuses herself grabbing her clothes and goes into the bathroom, she knew if she kept sitting there that she would have given into temptation and surrender to this goddess like woman In Front of a group of people who already show their jealousy that’s consuming them. Travis comes in to find his Lover with a concerned lookas she quickly dressed herself and let’s her know it’s okay to have new feelings, he wants her to embrace them and explore them at dinner with the couple that cracked open a door into her sexual beast. Travis encourages her to explore them and he will be by her side to protect her the whole time to make her feel safe and comfortable so she can truly explore these new desires that have started a fire Inside her, a little baby fire. He places his hands down her pants to show her that she likes it, he sucks the juice off his finger and tells her that her pussy juice tastes better when she creams for another woman. He gets his finger wet again and makes Tashia taste, he says “ Look how good she makes you taste you naughty girl, I want to see what she does to you when we are alone and she wants to tease you and see how wet She can make you. I believe you’re going to let loose and turn into my kinky naughty whore for her. I want to watch her make you cum, I want to hear what she makes you sound like. Then I want you to dominate her after you make her pleasure till you’re done with her and I want to watch you eat her pussy, I want to see you make her quiver, squirt All over you. I want you both to show us men how bad you want our cocks to throb, make us stroke our cocks for you and make us explode all over the both of you while you show her what you’re capable of. The couple now wet and his cock hard exit the bathroom and he or orders her to confirm dinner after they complete the rooms, whispering that you want her to show her how good she can make you feel, tell her she’s your first female to play with and you want to remember it. Make her want To please you so that you keep going back. If you like her you can do things to earn play dates with her. Tashia walks up to Coco and takes her finger and gets it wet and creamy and puts it to Coco’s lips, giving her a taste as she licks it clean and her lips getting all of it, asking for more because the taste is addicting, but she tells her she has to wait to taste her again. Tashia and Travis have to catch up with the group and experience the next room. Tashia takes her panties off and asks Travis to run them back to Coco and give her something to rub her pussy with so when theybget back she can see how wet she’s been all day. As Travis hands them to her, Coco looks up and blows Tashia a kiss, Travis leans in and advises her to make them panties nice and wet to show Tashia how bad she has been all day and made messes in her panties by cumming onto them after masturbating all day waiting for her to come back and play. She makes sure that both men are allowed to stay and watch as she eats Tashia’s pussy so much she begs Coco to stop. Travis assured her he was going to be there regardless, that he will be there to make sure she pleases his future wife correctly and makes sure she is safe and comfortable. He Reminds them what time they’ll be by and to make sure she makes Tashia feel so good she Remembers her and wants to keep coming over to play. He tells her to Give Tashia the idea of molding her into a kinky bisexual who gets pleasure from both Travis and her as much as she wants it. Which he can guess will be alot once she fully swings the cracked door wide open.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.