Not Quite a White Knight Book 1 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 1

Copyright© 2018 by LolaPaul

Chapter 49: SinSin Fun Buns Fun

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 49: SinSin Fun Buns Fun - Left alone for her 21st birthday, Gracie wanted something special sexually, something rougher than her usual mommy-approved boyfriends. But once she left the car things were not quite as advertised; she found herself on a path that took a sharp turn towards "Does Not End Well." Just in time she was rescued. But he was not a white knight so her life took another sharp turn.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Aunt   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Anal Sex   Analingus   Sex Toys   Squirting   Violence  

At 5:30 the adults gathered for conversation with hors d’oeuvres and liquid refreshments before the meal. That was when I told Ernie, my uncle, and Abril the story about the boardroom battle I had won. Abril was beyond excited, especially when I mentioned the talk with partners Barnes and Huttle afterward. We were ahead of our best target pace for the plan.

Then Ernie had a private word for me. Subject? His wife! When he was done I said I would “present his proposal.” I also said that it “proved he loved his daughter, but he loved his wife more.” He laughed and groaned at that, then said he had a lot of love for both. On that I agreed, I hoped I was almost as good a father as he was when the time came; for I could hope for no better.

Supper was served at 6 and it was wonderful, I began to think I should be sociable and do this every Wednesday.

I will admit that part of my excellent mood was the victory achieved that afternoon; Larry and his uncles had come for me, to expel me from the firm. But I utterly defeated them, in their own arena, fair and square. That was unusual for me, my style was more overwhelming firepower used in an ambush. As a bonus I had advanced my own cause, bringing myself a few steps closer to that big payday at the expense of those white-privileged self-satisfied asshole lawyers. With my control of the firm’s computers, even if it was only for a month, I could have a dozen backdoors hidden deep in the code so the system would be mine to command in every way I desired. I would know no limits at their expense.

I was also very pleased with the company at the table. On my left was my uncle the Captain, who insisted he was “Martin” for tonight, sitting with his lovely young wife Sophia. They were plainly in love and were radiant in each other’s presence. Having them in my house was the best thing the Patron could have ordered for me.

On my right were Ernie and his lovely wife Belen. As somebody who worked with partners and was almost a partner himself, Ernie was the person who could relate best to my victory today. Also, as a member of 49 who had risen through education, we shared the most in terms of life experiences. Plus, even if they were a decade older than me, both husband and wife were young spirits, easy for me to talk to because we spoke the with the same references in our speech. They had to stay young to keep up with their kids.

Flanking me were Abril and Cynthia, my wife as far as work was concerned, and my temporary wife for some past and future nights in my bed. Abril had spent time getting Cynthia ready for tonight: cleaning, stretching, lubing and managing pain killers. I knew that Cynthia had a plug in her butt during the meal, this was the third as they increased in size. Still, she was handling it well. She even seemed eager.

I was not in the custom of having my lover’s parents present when I bedded a woman, but with Ernie and Belen it was different. There was something unusual going on. I did not know what it was, but it was sincere and I let it be.

Abril was actually bubbly. The day was coming when she would have to get naked and screw some of the partners. Knowing Larry, Ben and Cody were not on the list ass-holes waiting to stick their slimy little dicks in her body had improved her mood. There were some others she liked less, and she would take her chances when the time came, but for now she was in a such a good mood. She did not know it yet, but the two reptiles she despised the most were also on a short list of folks who would leave the firm with a bang. I wondered what she would be like on that day. On the flip side, she was looking forward to expressing her appreciation to Joe Pope and Judge Stern personally. As my mentor Joe would be first in line, he had a lovely second wife who was rumored to be a very energetic cowgirl when the lights were out. The Judge brought his attractive daughter to the social events. I anticipated enjoying, and spoiling, both ladies.

Serving us supper were Cynthia’s younger sister Pammie plus Zar. I have a cook, but Zar, Sophia and Belen each made a dish. I must admit they were all delicious, stirring pleasant memories of time spent in South America.

Next to Pammie there was one other person - Tonto. He was a very aware kid for his age, and he kept up with the conversation.


The evening before I had met briefly with Tony, Tonto’s father and the head of the Crystal Aztexs gang. We met at a sandwich shop without bodyguards, making it appear random. His boy had tried to follow Pammie after school Monday, when she went to the Pablo, then came to my Casa with Zar. Zar noticed the tail, pulled into a parking garage our people managed, and lost him when the gate refused to open for him. Tuesday, when Zar picked Pammie and Cynthia up as school, Tonto tried to follow her again. Zar used a different parking garage to get the same effect. That time a group of large people let him see they were watching.

“These are kids. I am worried Tonto will get reckless next time your driver goes into a parking garage,” Tony said.

“It seems a little ‘Romeo and Juliet,’ “ I said. “You know, that did not end well.”

“Yes, I know. In this case I am aware it would not be a fair fight.” He was talking about the report his son had written. In fact, he mentioned that he had been there in person, less than 50 yards away when I pulled out the M-4 and aimed it at the fake squad. At the same time his Warlord had watched the take-down of the house. The efficiency of my troops stunned Tony and his entire command structure. As a gang leader, thinking of threats, it looked real bad from his side. “Look, can you help me? I don’t know what the kid will do next. He is motivated.”

“Tonto is also a smart kid. The problem is that Pammie is going someplace where she does not know the address. She is bagged for the drive both ways. It is a matter of security ... FAMILY security, not gang security. Most of my people do not know where it is.”

He respected that. “They just want to be together outside of school. She wants it but she has not been able to help him yet. Somebody takes her phone.” He meant Zar, who took it on my orders.

“GPS is a killer app.” I thought for a moment, if I had feelings I would feel sorry for the guy. As a strategy, I thought I should help myself. “Look, I am having some folks for dinner tomorrow. Is Tonto willing to be bagged and give up his phone? He would be scanned. If he comes to dinner, he and Pammie can do homework together. Maybe swim a bit. I can put him up overnight. Can he be trusted to not mess with Pammie? The same offer applies to you and your wife.”

“That is attractive. But I can’t be out of touch that long ... plus I do have a wife who likes to know ahead of time, unlike some people I know. Oh yeah, and she hates you with a passion. Are you serious about Tonto?”

“Yes. Tell him the Captain is living in my house for now and does my security, so I am serious about no messing around. But he can bring a swim suit, I don’t believe in outdoor pools. As for you and your wife, I can do a rain check for next time. More notice. Those two are not likely to back off.”

“As a father, I thank you. I will cover with his mother - call it a training exercise. She will like that.”


Tonto was surprised by the offer, as was Pammie. Before she had felt as though she was being punished staying at my house, but suddenly I was a wonderful person. They both were willing to jump through hoops to make it happen. So after school Zar bagged the two sisters and Tonto for the drive to the Casa.

When they arrived Tonto was a little intimidated by Pammie’s parents (she was forbidden to tell him in advance) but they were not strangers and got along fine. Tonto respected Ernie as an OG - an “Old Time Ganger.” He was shown a room in the connected guesthouse, and he noticed the security lasers and cameras. Then the kids were told we were eating at six. Cynthia worked on her butt. The couple spent an hour in the pool, then got to their homework. Pammie and Tonto were juniors taking a very stiff load and keeping good GPAs, they were working in the foyer and were being responsible. Cynthia also studied there before supper.


One of the stories told at supper was Sophia’s. “It was the old story, a man with a beautiful wife and three attractive daughters. We had a factory in Spain, centuries old. It was successful but with the changes in the world it would not stay that way, so Father borrowed heavily and automated.” Her father borrowed more money so he could expand. That way he was able to keep his workers, although there were job changes and some pay cuts. With automation the productive capacity and the break-even point both went up.

Ernie asked Sophia if the debt was spread around. It was, for a time. Then the market shifted, so he had to lay off some people. Families that had worked at the factory for generations no longer had jobs. Layoffs coming after the pay cuts caused hard feelings. Tonto asked about outsourcing, but Sophia’s Father refused. Plus he still owed too much on the facilities, so outsourcing was not a solution unless he moved to China.

Then things started going wrong with operations. Shipments were delayed. Raw materials were late. Customers who did not pay their bills still got product. It was deliberate sabotage by a few of his own employees, but nobody could prove it.

“Then, one day, a man came to Father. This man - who we suspected of paying the saboteurs - had bought up all the debt at a discount, and now demanded full payment. Father could not borrow, and the assets were worth only a fraction of their value. Father sold everything but it was not enough. The man demanded satisfaction of the debt!” Their personal assets were sold off, even their house, but it was still not enough.

Finally, when her father was desperate, the man presented a compromise that was clearly intended from the start. It allowed her father to keep a menial job and a small apartment, but he had to pick one of two terrible prices.

One option was for her Mother to go to a bed in the man’s house three nights a week and give satisfaction to anybody who came to her. She would have to stay married, so her husband would be disgraced. Many men in the town admired her beauty; they would pay well to enjoy her body.

The second option was for Sophia. Sophia’s older sister was married. Her younger sister was too young and not that attractive. But Sophia was a prize. The man did not want Sophia for himself, he had contracted to provide an attractive virgin wife to a military officer from South America. The officer made a list, gave it to a broker, and the broker talked to the man with the debt.

Sophia’s father had to part with her.

Sophia met her new husband at the wedding in South America. She disliked him greatly from the start. He got blind drunk after the ceremony and fell asleep fully dressed, but the next morning he took Sophia by force; his subordinates held her down. He was brutal so she screamed in pain, plus there was blood on the sheets, but when he finished he said she was not a virgin. He vowed he would get his money back or somebody would die. Then they were off to the fort where he lived, a journey that took the entire day. That night her husband was too tired for sex, but he promised that she would be more willing in the future. He had a collection of whips to motivate her.

“The next day, bright and early, my dear Martin arrived before dawn. His handful of men took control of the fort where my husband commanded over a hundred soldiers. When I pleaded with him Martin took me from his old enemy, along with Valeria, my sister-wife, who was the man’s grown daughter. The monster had said that we would both share a bed and a cock, since he meant to have us both. In a way he was right, since that day we have shared a bed and a cock. But it is Martin’s bed, and his wonderful cock. All is marvelous.”

Tonto asked about the paperwork and such.

“Of course I divorced the man after he was court-martialed, he was disgraced during the trial when they testified that his wife was sleeping with another man. I married Martin. On the official papers and such I am Valeria’s mother, as I was married to her Father for a short time. But you know, sometimes a daughter seeks comfort in a mother’s bed. We share equally, and have grown much closer while he has been in the US. She is two years younger than me so we are very much sister-wives. If we are blessed with children we may change it, Martin will be her husband and I will be the mother-in-law or the ex-wife, we have not decided which. Either way we will be very naughty together.”

Tonto was a little confused about how Martin, who had risen to become a decorated captain in special forces, was clearly under my command. Also, there was the way Cynthia, Belen, Sophia, Martin and the soldiers sometimes called me “Prince.” Pammie would not explain it as she did not know.

I explained that there were papers my family had from the 1700’s, including a royal decree which formed our estate in South America. The lands were vast but not very productive. Also, they were very far from any port, over difficult terrain. So they were out-of-communication with the King. Those who were from those lands called me “Prince” because, by a decree of the Crown, the heir to those lands and the future leader of those who lived there was designated as a Prince. “It has been a community ruled by a Patron for over 200 years, like a country or, in those pre-Napoleonic times, like one of the city-states of Europe. We have granted the people the right to come and go, but even in this age travel is difficult. Since all their relatives are there, most people stay. Democracy has not really visited its turmoil upon us.”

“So are you really a Prince?” Tonto asked.

“The English would not recognize the title, but I do not trade with the English. On the other hand, in my Patron’s house, the people would be offended to hear me addressed by anything other that ‘Prince.’ However, my Mother’s people, where I am also heir, would not call me ‘Prince.’ They have come to adopt the word ‘Jefe’ for their male leaders. I have a set of hats with all my titles, to wear as needed.” That line always got a laugh, and tonight was no exception.

Before dessert was served Tonto and Pammie asked to be excused so they could get back to their homework. We figured they really wanted a little private time to whisper and such. Ernie said it was okay, but they had to stay in the foyer. The departure allowed us to discuss some more adult topics.

Ernie wondered about me and Abril. He did not ask directly, but I understood his question. Given that I was screwing his daughter, it was a reasonable question.

I explained in general terms that Abril and I were partners on a long con, a criminal enterprise involving confidence and trickery instead of violence. Abril acted as my girlfriend in public because the target required that I have a stable girlfriend. I said she was very good at it, dancing and chatting and all the other social activities. “Abril used to be a world-class con artist in her own right, but she has put aside the short con for now.” I also pointed out that she lived “with somebody.” Cynthia mentioned that she knew Abril’s family and her roomies, they each had an apartment in the Pablo but did not like each other very much. When needed, Abril’s acting extended to my home, in case I had people “from the target” as guests.

“However, when we are alone he is more like my big brother,” Abril said. “We speak my mother tongue like when my Father was with us. That is really what this is about for me, getting Father back.”

Now that she knew the story Cynthia felt better about Abril.

What were we going to do the rest of the evening? Martin suggested that he was interested in trying some of the items in the adult playroom. Sophia blushed, but she was clearly eager as well. Belen and Ernie were curious, they asked if they could see the room, but it was pretty clear they had heard stories and wanted to play as well. Abril mentioned that she had never been in the room; Cynthia and her parents caught that, it reinforced the non-sexual nature of our relationship. I gave my “I would not deny you a chair,” speech.

Still, Cynthia got a bit agitated at the idea, she was ready to have herself attached to the big wheel so I could open her virgin butt with my cock; she had prepared before dinner. She wanted to talk to me in private. To accommodate her I asked if we could all reconvene in twenty minutes in the playroom?

Zar volunteered to answer the phones and take care of other things, we all knew she meant checking in on the kids. The other adults thought this an excellent idea. Abril said that she would not play with anybody, “but could I watch? Well, sometimes I like to kiss the girls.” Both Sophia and Belen were open to that. We all knew the guys wanted to see Abril naked; watching her kissing somebody would be a huge bonus.

This put Cynthia in a corner which she did not like. Finally she agreed that it sounded like a very adult activity, and was better than watching TV. I said we should change to bathrobes and slippers. The play room had a side door by the pool that we could use, “so as not to disturb the children.” Zar would unlock it.

In my bedroom Cynthia was louder about objecting, she was having a hard time with idea of being naked where her parents were naked. Not to mention the sex. Seeing her mother on one of the machines? Having her father see me violate her back door? She though it was very inappropriate.

I agreed, but added, “Look a couple of days ago the word ‘slut’ was used. What could be sluttier for you than giving up your virgin ass in front of your parents? If you really want to watch TV and the kids, I will have Zar as my ‘date’ ... and if an offer is made she won’t mind swapping after the first round.” I reminded her that Zar and I had a long history of play, and she was always willing for some more. “Also, you may not have noticed, but everybody around the dinner table at dessert thought you were beautiful. To be blunt they want to see you naked, cumming for me as I fuck you like a slut. You were willing to put out while others could see at the prison, so why not here, with a friendlier crowd?”

That thought shocked her, but as soon as I said it she knew it was true. She had made the offer when we talked about her coming to the prison. This was better. She was really more surprised than anything.

I continued. “Also, think about this. You know that couples always need to talk about things like this. Yet tonight they agreed without any discussion. Why? How was that possible?”

She did not have to think long. “Because they talked about playroom activities ahead of time. They want to have some fun on the toys. They also want to see me and Abril ... and you, naked. Also, my folks are not ashamed of me seeing them loving each other, they are proud of it, and I am a woman now. It is a compliment. Okay, I get it.”

She was not happy about my mention of Zar, but she was in. I had a spare bathrobe in her size.


Cynthia and I were the last ones to arrive. The other five were already naked and looking at the machines. Sophia and Martin were curious about the tension table. Belen and Ernie seemed to be curious about the sex horse. Abril could not wait to use the Sybian. All of them were curious about the X-cross but I knew they would not use it; they were raised Christian and using even this variant for pleasure seemed wrong.

The atmosphere in the room was a heady combination of loving and lust. The body language of both older couples shouted their love and desire for each other. But this was not going to be intimate couples in bed, this was going to fucking passionately in full display for others to watch. Everyone would perform for the others. They were confident because, except for Cynthia, this was not their first orgy.

Cynthia was a little shy and confused about her own feelings. But after about ten minutes she calmed down and relaxed. There was nothing childish here, people were going to pleasure each other and be pleasured, that was really what counted. She was wearing a butt plug which all could see, but everybody was matter-of-fact about it. She got into that mood.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.