Not Quite a White Knight Book 1 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 1

Copyright© 2018 by LolaPaul

Chapter 41: Questions

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 41: Questions - Left alone for her 21st birthday, Gracie wanted something special sexually, something rougher than her usual mommy-approved boyfriends. But once she left the car things were not quite as advertised; she found herself on a path that took a sharp turn towards "Does Not End Well." Just in time she was rescued. But he was not a white knight so her life took another sharp turn.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Aunt   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Anal Sex   Analingus   Sex Toys   Squirting   Violence  

Friday Shortly After Midnight

During the drive Sara called the soldiers about setting things up, she wanted to do the entrance interviews right away, before anybody slept. She figured a half hour each, prisoners would set up in one room while she was talking in another.

I wanted Sara in a mask (as all the other were), but she said that was a barrier and would not work. She consented to a short blond wig and glasses for the interviews, but that was as far as she would go.

Sara got a lot quickly.

The first interview was the Mustang driver. He did not get the necklace lecture, he was just told he was being held by criminals, then asked his name. It was like a dam bursting. He talked, so much the Sara had to tell him his time was up, there were others waiting. He thanked her. The third interview, with his girl, went the same way.

In each case except the Mustang driver and his female spotter Sara started with a short history lesson.

“Winnie Mandela was the great man’s wife. During the ‘80s, she spoke of using ‘our boxes of matches and our necklaces’ against her enemies. Do you know what a necklace is? One forces a tire filled with gasoline around the torso and arms. Then sufficient lit matches are added. Winnie was convicted in the necklacing of a 14-year old. Now, you tried to kill our Jefe. Somebody got you to do that, but he planned poorly, so here you are. We have a necklace for you. If you talk, you might avoid the necklace. If you are innocent you might even walk free again. I will decide the order and timing of the necklaces. I have no questions for you today.”

The Ninos were also told about the “hellmouth” which would suck in their soul and end their reboots.

The second interview was the big Shark, Chiggs Martin. After the lecture Sara told the big guy his name and birthdate, plus that he was a bodyguard for the Sharks. This shook him up, in his mind it meant the other Shark had already betrayed him. Then she said, “You know, a big good-looking guy like you could be a real problem. We don’t have any solitary confinement or really any punishments. So I will tell you what; the first time you get out of line physically we will knock you out with drugs and cut those big biceps off completely. You will eat well after that, lots of hamburger helper.” Her grin sold it, the threat shook him to the core. She stood up and carefully looked at all of him, admiring his naked body. “Maybe, if this works out, we can meet again under better conditions.”

Then she said she had a question for him, “to confirm, what is the name of the other Shark?”

Chiggs gave it up, he said the guy was named Pat Koch, although he usually pronounced it as “fat cock.”

Sara laughed. “I assure you, your’s is the biggest. His lie is pretty obvious and pathetic.”

Then she asked if Koch had a woman, Chiggs laughed and said the only women Koch knew were those he raped, none of the prostitutes would have him because of his behavior and complete lack of hygiene. Chiggs added that he had never heard Koch say a civil phrase to any woman, “not even Doria!” who he called “the boss’s bed bitch” in private.

Doria was the smart and very attractive teenage daughter of the Sharks leader.

Sara ended the talk. Chiggs knew Koch was a weasel who thought he was smart and Chiggs was dumb. But maybe, if the lady liked him - she had called him good-looking and admired his muscles, all of which she saw - he could avoid the nasty necklace.

From that point on, Mr. Chiggs Martin was a model prisoner.

The fourth interview was with Koch. He was moved from a regular room to the torture room, and placed in the Star Wars chair. He smiled when Sara walked in the room, so she hit “2” (out of 5) on his genital shocker, “just for what you are thinking.” The guy screamed far more than was called for. She looked at him for a few minutes, gave the lecture. They she used his named and read his tats. He was still only one step above a teen-age newbie in the gang ranks. She mentioned Chigg’s name and said it was unlikely that both would leave here alive. She pointed to one of the fittings in the chair and said, “This one is for when I want to piss down your throat,” she said as she sipped a coke. Then she said, “I don’t want to talk to you any more,” and left the room. The guy spent another hour in the torture chair looking at the implements before they came and got him. As he was being wheeled back to his cell she “happened to walk by” with a cattle prod. He kept his head down but when he turned to look at her from behind she applied the cattle prod, then walked away without a word.

The two ninos from the car screamed abuse, but since they would die first it really did not matter.

The two ninos from the house did not say a word. Sara just gave the necklace lecture, then left them.

The Captain and I watched all the interviews and thought Sara did a great job, especially with Chiggs. Then the three of us talked about what we had learned.

The two free lancers were terrified and helpful. Emily and Ron were both in their mid 20’s. They were not lovers in the traditional sense, but more like close step-brother/sister with benefits. They met when his step-mother and her biological mother lived together in Canada. The women lived together for 8 years but never married, then they broke up and went their own ways. Both kids were over 18 at the breakup and felt abandoned so they decided to strike out for Seattle. They had kicked around the western US and Canada ever since. Last year they tried LA hoping for some sun. They usually shared a bed (saving money), but they only had manual, oral and anal sex when they were horny; that was the extent of their ‘benefits’ because they considered themselves relatives. They both dated and screwed others, and were know to share, but they could not hold a lover or a job.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.