Not Quite a White Knight Book 1 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 1

Copyright© 2018 by LolaPaul

Chapter 32: A Flower in the Night

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 32: A Flower in the Night - Left alone for her 21st birthday, Gracie wanted something special sexually, something rougher than her usual mommy-approved boyfriends. But once she left the car things were not quite as advertised; she found herself on a path that took a sharp turn towards "Does Not End Well." Just in time she was rescued. But he was not a white knight so her life took another sharp turn.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Aunt   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Anal Sex   Analingus   Sex Toys   Squirting   Violence  

Once Abril and I were done with the shower we dried each other and kept the romantic mood going. When we were dry she kissed me passionately again and pulled my finger to her sex. Her slit was moist, but I was not inclined to press between the folds of flesh. Still, even where I was, some spots got an unmistakable response. Then she pulled us both into the bed without any hint of sleepwear.

My answer and my surprise walked in the door.

This west wing of the house has three bedrooms along a hallway in a row: a master, a slightly smaller room where Marta and Qwit were, and a very small ÔnannyÔ night room which had little more than a bed, a comfortable chair for reading and a half-bath. There was a buzzer leading from the master to the nanny room, and I guess Abril had pushed that buzzer around the time we dried off.

Once we were in bed Abril and I were sharing a passionate kiss that was a lot hotter than we ever had when the door opened and closed. Abril had her hands on mine and kept me from reaching for my gun. She whispered this was her doing, her voice laughing, “A gift for you and somebody else.” In the darkness I finally saw that it was Cynthia who had joined us, she shed her robe at the doorway (just like Li) and stood naked at the side of the bed.

When Cynthia had my attention she spoke. “My Prince, I stand before you as, well, more or less a pure maid. If it your wish, I would be delighted to serve you, to have you take your pleasure in my body, that I might know the pain and joys of womanhood from your han ... from you. I beg you for the gift of the First Night.”

Abril chimed in. “It is true, the barrier is intact, as I have seen for myself. Her body will allow only the smallest of my finger tips. She also tastes good.”

“But I thought you were already a woman. Your father mentioned a confession...”

Cynthia replied, “A childÔs misunderstanding my lord. The boy, a cousin, thought he was taking a path which I admit I led him to, but he and I were both confused. In fact he was taking another passage ... a rear entry if you will, you understand; he got only part of the tip in before ... Well, he was inexperienced, and excited, so ... he was so happy after it was over. For me there was very brief pain and some blood from his hard push, then very quickly a great mess. As a virgin I was confused by the physical feelings, but no gateway was breeched. I confessed the same day, as was my duty. But later I learned the truth when some who knew better examined me. My heart refused to tell him that he had not gone where he planned ... he would have been so disappointed. I am sure you understand.”

“Why would you ask such a thing. You are a beautiful flower, you must expect that someone will wish you for a wife, and will expect to pluck the flower.”

“My Prince, in my family there is a story. Some years ago, when my grandmother was about my present age, she had the chance to encounter your grandfather on his evening stroll. She was a maiden then, but as she was promised to wed she begged for the gift. After a night to reconsider the Patron granted her wish, and gave her what the French call droite de seigneur. We call it Jus Primae Noctis or the right of First Night. She was privileged to arise in the morning as a woman, and a very pleasured one at that. Good fortune and a happy marriage followed. Of course, she rode horses, so her husband did not question her state. The Patron always smiled at her. We have always sought to serve. I regret my mother did not meet your father...”

I had to break in. “Do not ever be sorry of that, for I know that story. Your mother went above and beyond her duty and the man she had in my FatherÔs place was a very good man indeed. You should ask them to tell the whole story. Your father is quite a man in his own right, he adopted our culture over his own and I have the highest respect for him. He has done much to improve himself and his community. Plus, he raised wise, beautiful daughters to the doorway to womanhood.”

“Thank you, my Prince. Yes, I love him dearly. Still, I have obligations and my own desires. I am so very fortunate to have such a handsome, wise and understanding Prince. I wish to serve, as has been my familyÔs privilege. I am not yet promised to wed, in fact I have no prospects, perhaps I expect too much and find fault easily. But in these times, I believe this is the opportunity that Fate made for me. Abril has told me that she is not inclined, which makes this night seem even more a gift of Fate.”

I turned to Abril. “I did not expect you to continence bringing another to this bed. It seems contrary to your nature.”

“That is true my Prince, it is unlike me. Still, I do not wish to see you denied of such a flower, as she said. I also believe the Fates directed this, and no service to them can bring harm. This darling spoke to me this afternoon and begged my help. I could not deny her a chance to bring her petition. Also, you know my tastes, I was thinking that after, when she is sore I might offer her some comfort, and perhaps she might even be moved to reciprocate - if that is her will. Seeing us might raise your interest again, and I am sure all would benefit.”

I said to Abril, “Well, you are honest ... you know I am happy with your presence even without the intimate pleasure of your wonderful body.” She smiled brightly, it never hurts to exalt her, especially before others. Then I turned back to Cynthia. “Do you understand what Abril will ask of you? You do not have to accept.”

Cynthia blushed at that. “My Prince, this is LA, I do know what she will ask. I understand I can refuse ... she made it all clear. But I ... I admit I am curious, and she is so beautiful, that I would like to try. Indeed, when I asked to come tonight I thought of seeking a womanÔs bed. If that inspires you ... I will surely not object to serving under you a second time. My grandmother told me it is better the second time ... or maybe even a third?” She was blushing bright red now, I could tell even in the very dim light.

“Your grandmother told you?”

“Yes, it was recorded. There was no issue, but one can still hear the pleasure of that night, and the privilege of her service under the Patron the night before her wedding, as I have said. In her voice when she speaks of it ... there is wonder. I can only wish for a similar memory.”

“Of course. Do I need a rubber?”

“My Prince, I assure you, I am pure in EVERY respect. As a maid of this age I would welcome ANY pleasure...” she smiled and licked her lips, then her hand rubbed her bottom while looking at me meaningfully, “ ... you might seek from my body. No request would cause me to hesitate. None.” At that she touched her bottom again.

“You seem confident and forward.”

“My Prince, I tremble inside. Such an opportunity, I did not ever dream it was possible. The invitation to this party was like a gift from heaven granted by the Fates to me. I did not dare, would not dare this, except for AbrilÔs and MartaÔs encouragement.”

I tried to sound gruff. “So Marta knows about my visitor in the night and our activities even before I have the chance to decide myself. Pray, who else has been informed of the intimacies to pass this eve? Anyone else I should know about?”

Cynthia spoke up. “My Prince, as mistress of the household she had to assign the beds so she it seemed a reasonable disclosure. Abril requested I be assigned the small room, with the buzzer. Also, as you well know it is the way of royalty to report who they have for company, look at the British royals. Plus, to be honest, we know your nature my prince, so it seemed a likely thing. Nobody wanted you to be without pleasure when there was a house full of willing females, and we did not want you to wander the hallways looking for a friendly bed. I am sure you understand. If you want anybody else, I am sure they would be happy...”

“I suppose that since I gave her the title I should have expected her to know. What I see...” I deliberately ran my eye over her body slowly, like a caress. She blushed. “ ... will be more than enough, I am sure. This sweet dish seems very nice in the pure form without any extras.”

She blushed and was clearly pleased by my words. “My Prince, Abril tells me my barrier is substantial. I can do the work if you want ... I have read how to impale myself. That might be better for you.”

“No my dear, this ritual is for us both, to bind us. We will both share the pain and pleasures of your entry to womanhood. If you are here you deserve the full treatment from me. But first I would sate my hunger for those sweet lips of yours, I find that of late my hunger is aroused for that particular treat, and yours look to be as sweet as I have enjoyed in some time. Come to me child.” I held wide my arms for an embrace and she flew into them.

So we kissed, it was something she had experience in. Her lips were soft, they sought to press for a moment longer than I wished, then parted easily. Her tongue was willing to make me welcome and, in time, to visit me. In my arms her body was so like a woman in form, and so like a child in size. Cynthia was about 5 foot tall, maybe less, and weighed roughly 100 pounds. Her breasts were small in circumference and mass, but they stuck out like small cones of divine female flesh. Her thin figure had pleasing curves and the form of a woman. But it was not all soft, under the soft skin I found wiry muscle, she had been a gymnast until she was 12. Freshman year she had been a promising diver until she started taking advanced math classes at the tech school after school. She was overdue for that season of womanhood where sex is pleasure and a wonderful game. I was pleased to pluck the flower and open her body to the games of womanly delight.

For myself, I knew I would be too quick for her the first time. I considered a manual discharge, but that hardly fit the mood. Her eagerness at kissing suggested I might take my first release within her lips and upon her tongue. But there were a number of other pleasures to enjoy first.

I noticed in passing that Abril had removed herself from the bed, she was sitting in a chair watching eagerly. Her pose said that, at some point, she and I would share the pleasures of a girl between us, that was part of her price. It was something we had never done, but in our talks the possibility been mentioned as a pleasant thought we might share. The eagerness of her voice could not be hidden. But for now, it was clear that she was content to give her attention to the live porn show. This sweet girl was all mine.

All those thoughts came in the first moment, then I closed the room out of my mind and focused my attentions on the sweet mouth I was kissing, and the warm body I held in my arms. Her lips had became eager, her tongue was shy one moment then bold the next. My tongue explored and probed, moving over her teeth and the entrance to her mouth. She relaxed and invited me to explore more, deeper inside. I did, she was willing and in wonder as I enjoyed her. Our tongues danced as we had in the ballroom, except now, at my invitation, there were two ballrooms to dance around.

As I held her in my arms I explored her body a little, the soft warm flesh that was a pleasure to cup and to hold, no matter where my hands were. Since I was supporting her I had only limited freedom with only one free hand, but she was like a kitten where ever I touched her, pushing her body against me. Her own hands were more active, moving over my chest and my back, then more cautiously over my face. Finally, she explored lower. Her soft warm hands moved slowly, almost with reverence, along the length of my circumcised cock as if she had never felt the like. She took some time there, measuring length and girth with her touch, feeling the weight of it. I felt her smile and comfort grow in the kiss. With great care her fingertips moved lower to explore that sack that was a wonder to her, and would issue my offering to her body.

“Your kisses are wonderful my dear.”

“Abril was kind enough to offer a short lesson this afternoon.” I looked up sharply, for a moment Abril was like a deer caught in the headlights. We had never kissed sexually save for our roles before others. She plainly did not expect Cynthia to share about her lesson, and looked guilty about it.

I let Abril enjoy my withering gaze for another moment or two of guilt, them spoke. “Abril, it seems I must thank you for a lesson well taught. Then I gave her my winning smile and relief flooded over her. The things I have to do to keep all these women in line.

I turned back to Cynthia and had to ask. “Are you safe ... birth control?”

She was shy and coy with her answer. “I was three months ago, for the boy, which was after my 18th birthday. As for today ... would it matter? To be honest, I would say whatever you wanted me to say. My family is well off, and I swear to you I will graduate high school and go to college for my degree. For the rest, does it matter my dear sweet Prince? I ... that is my whole family, would be delighted to accept something extra from this night. I understand about retainers as a service and a special gift to my Prince.” She ran her hand along my cock, her fingers and thumb encircling me like it was more than a cock. The sweet young bitch in my arms wanted a child from me! She dared to hope for one on this very night! I grew longer, I guess her bold words and barely hidden secret struck me. I have to say, her words pleased me. She gasped to feel my added growth, since she knew her words inspired it.

Still, on one level I was not pleased with her answer, and she knew it. But I could not stop. She had thought this out. I recalled what her father said. His words were, “whatever happens, my wife and I would be honored.” Maybe they had planned, or at least half-expected this. Still, she was very slim, I wondered if she could conceive. If so, was it her time? Also, I knew the opportunity would only be once or twice tonight, maybe a third time in the morning, perhaps in the shower. So low odds in any event.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.