Not Quite a White Knight Book 1 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 1

Copyright© 2018 by LolaPaul

Chapter 20: Called To Kill

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20: Called To Kill - Left alone for her 21st birthday, Gracie wanted something special sexually, something rougher than her usual mommy-approved boyfriends. But once she left the car things were not quite as advertised; she found herself on a path that took a sharp turn towards "Does Not End Well." Just in time she was rescued. But he was not a white knight so her life took another sharp turn.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Aunt   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Anal Sex   Analingus   Sex Toys   Squirting   Violence  

I was “wheels up” by 3:40. After a quick flight and a short hop by chopper, I was on location in another state by 5:00 in the morning. The Captain greeted me there, his men had the situation in hand and we would not be disturbed by any locals. When I arrived the men were very complimentary of the pictures they had seen on the dark web of my work Friday night. They knew I was on patrol and appreciated a leader who got his hands dirty doing the basic work; it kept them motivated. I said I was sure they would all have been faster.

Grandfather would one day pass the reins to me, I was his heir, his Prince. However, in the feudal system of loyalty, I had no power to change any policy or command uttered by the Patron. For example, on our own initiative, Toad and I had allowed gays into the 49, but that was our business, something that we ran. We could do nothing to minimize the fury of Patron within his own organization at betrayal or theft.

The Captain was another feudal artifact: a retainer. He was my blood, a bastard uncle (his words), the result of a night when the Patron indulged himself with the pleasures of one of his wife’s ladies. In their culture there was no sin in this, such things were expected when either he or his wife willed it. They were totally honest with each other, she helped him arrange such things. He often returned to his wife for her comfort when he was finished with his pleasure in another woman.

There was no question, the child who came from that night would serve the Patron as I did - for life. He was a strong, smart boy. At 15 the boy joined the armed forces of a neighboring country, using false documents. He served well, rising to become a decorated captain in their special forces. After 14 years of service the man was called to return to the Patron, who accepted his service as a trained professional killer and a leader of men, his tuition paid by his temporary country. The Patron was very pleased.

The Captain’s first task as a new retainer was to return to his former base with 3 trucks, to take his retirement pension as a lump sum in the form of weapons, ammunition and other materiel. He was also granted the right to repay some old debts from his military service, and perhaps to take a wife or two for himself. My Grandfather was very generous.

There was a colonel at this base, the second-in-command, who had sorely vexed the Captain when they were younger. Once this man even ordered my uncle whipped. It did not happen, a superior intervened as the perceived offense was a private matter involving a bet on a game of skill, not a military crime. But my uncle did not forget that the unlawful and disgraceful order had been given. So on his post-retirement visit the Captain kneecapped the colonel, then injected the man with home-grown pain reliever (heroin). Next he invited Sophia, this colonel’s attractive young second wife, plus Valeria, the beautiful daughter from the colonel’s first wife, to come with him as wives. The daughter, at least, was very pleased with the change; the second wife accepted but with less grace. Then, as a final insult, the Captain left solid evidence that showed how the heist was the ‘junkie’ colonel’s plan. There was a “no honor among thieves” twist of a double-cross. Several drug caches found later at the base had the colonel’s fingerprints.

The Patron was pleased when the Captain returned with 4 large trucks full of things that could not be easily purchased, as well as several extra vehicles. The star of the collection was a very modern radar/anti-aircraft missile system. The Captain expressed sorrow at not bringing more, the limitation was the number of drivers that had been sent with him.

To that my Grandfather asked, “What more would you have brought? A third woman perhaps? My son, do not be greedy, two is enough for now. You really have to start using them properly, to make babies! Do you need instructions?”

The Patron never doubted the Captain’s abilities again. His judgement regarding women was another matter.

Since then the Captain did all the Patron commanded, quickly becoming the first among the retainers. He was sent to me, to protect our interests. North of the ditch the Captain was under my absolute command. Of course, he would report any of my orders that defied the Patron. He and his men, all hard combat veterans, would be very useful Thursday.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.