Not Quite a White Knight Book 1 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 1

Copyright© 2018 by LolaPaul

Chapter 18: Good Night

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: Good Night - Left alone for her 21st birthday, Gracie wanted something special sexually, something rougher than her usual mommy-approved boyfriends. But once she left the car things were not quite as advertised; she found herself on a path that took a sharp turn towards "Does Not End Well." Just in time she was rescued. But he was not a white knight so her life took another sharp turn.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Aunt   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Anal Sex   Analingus   Sex Toys   Squirting   Violence  

It was four hours later when I crawled into her bed with cheese and crackers and wine and pain medicine. She ate the foods, drank the wine, and took the pills I gave her. I did show her where more food and medicine was stored. I also showed her, by touch, how to use the intercom to reach cousin next door.

One problem with the goggles was going to be boredom, as she could not read anything. I gave her an ipod with some audio books on it, but I admitted that she was going to be inconvenienced. She also wanted to talk about what she did, was I sure she squirted? She wanted to read about it, but that wasn’t going to happen yet. The two times with me were firsts for her, but she admitted she had done the other: ‘spending’ piss during sex. Some guys reacted very strongly in the negative. Some were more indifferent as long as they were on her bed and they could shower after.

I assured her that I knew the difference and that she did not want the details. She grumped at that, but said it was okay “for now.” She did have another issue, which was that she was feeling sore in terms of her pussy. “You said something about draining your balls. I think there is more in there. I want to be there for you, but I am concerned. You could trust my mouth now...”

“Well, that is very kind. But let me back up just a bit. I assume you realize that I am not always a nice guy.”

“Yeah. I heard some black guys that impression Friday night. Also Saturday. Not yet today.”

“Well, you have talked about ‘afterward’ as something you want. Maybe you won’t like me when I am demanding or when I manipulate you or when I switch moods in an instant.”

“Nobody likes those things, but how bad can it be? Next to our wonderful sex, I mean. Even the thing yesterday morning, I didn’t like that, but it was exciting and it wasn’t dry ice, so any time you want to do it again...”

That was my cue to show her. I had been getting my cock up, and lubing it while we talked. She could not see. Now I turned her on her belly, set my cock at her ass, and pushed. At first contact she automatically reacted to open herself, pushing out enough for a finger, or a tongue. But she was sore, and it was not enough for my cock, and I was not to be denied. I used my weight to force my entire width into her, driving in the head and the ridge and about a quarter of the shaft. Another two shoves got the rest in.

Of course she cried out, first in shock, then in serious pain, and then in less pain but more from a loss of pride. But I had waited for the pain pills to kick in, so it really wasn’t that bad.

I wanted to be clear, so I explained. “I have decided that I would enjoy raping your ass for the last of today’s ejaculations. If we were together afterward, you must expect this type of thing on occasion. I would appreciate it more if you took it silently.”

She did as I asked.

It took me about 12 minutes before I relieved myself, then I felt myself pumping the last of my cum into her bowels. When a guy is pumping on empty it really strains things. But I was not 100% successful in what I was trying to teach her.

She did not play with me in any way, there was no pulsing or fucking back, she just took it, and after the first minute there were no more sounds beyond a few whimpers. But she was playing possum for most of it. Then, for the last 2 minutes, she gave up trying (or lost the ability) to hide how she was enjoying it. She deliberately relaxed and ‘took it’ like she had no will, no objection, even if there was still discomfort. It was passive pleasure for her. Then when I came she softly moaned, soft but real deep and sincere, sharing my relief.

She had lost that heightened sensitivity to discomfort that rich American girls have; the ingrained response is associated with heightened pride, as in “how dare he...” whatever. She now accepted that there were some things I did which would not pamper her. But she had also learned that in the end, if I got off, I was surrendering to her. She felt good about it. As she should.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.