Not Quite a White Knight Book 1 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 1

Copyright© 2018 by LolaPaul

Chapter 8: Office Girls

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Office Girls - Left alone for her 21st birthday, Gracie wanted something special sexually, something rougher than her usual mommy-approved boyfriends. But once she left the car things were not quite as advertised; she found herself on a path that took a sharp turn towards "Does Not End Well." Just in time she was rescued. But he was not a white knight so her life took another sharp turn.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Aunt   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Anal Sex   Analingus   Sex Toys   Squirting   Violence  

As I worked in my office drafting a long and very boring memo on a multi-state water rights case, the intense memories of the evenings activities with Gracie were distracting my focus. Plus I was still unfulfilled. So after an hour of torturous self-control I gave in to my unmet needs and called an Office Support Girl into my office for “service with her smile.”

It is a fact that guys spend far too much time chasing pussy. In the City of Angels that includes to many married men. Pussy is worse than drugs, it is expensive, time-consuming, and dangerous, especially for lawyers. (Time is money and billable hours rule our life, so time spent chasing pussy - by guys who think they are too smart so they take shortcuts and make mistakes - costs way too much.) Stupid mistakes can wipe out a career-driven A-type who the firm has invested a fortune in. Suddenly these guys always discover they have a need to fill but they lack the disposition (usually openness and a sense of priority are the things women need) to fill it. Divorce happens and it is bad. Always bad. Lawyers become beach bums because starting over is too much to face without the smiling ego-support system waiting at home each night. The firm’s investment evaporates so I can’t steal it. Do you see how this is bad for me?

Our firm handles the problem in-house, with full time professionals on staff 24-7. We don’t use therapists, they take too much time and never work on lying, slimy lawyers anyways. For a quick cure we use professional girls who make quick visits to our offices where they get naked to relieve and dissipate that dangerous “need pussy” pressure. These angels are dual-purpose, they replace both pussy-chasing and the traditional coffee break/water cooler/football pool/gossip session that eats into workplace productivity.

Look, Google lets employees their play pool, slide on giant slides like kids, be like fools in a ball pit and eat professionally prepared meals any time night or day; it is all a fringe benefit. We consider our fringe benefits more desirable and much cheaper in the long run. Plus it builds loyalty to the firm at the “cock” level where every man with balls really lives.

Of course, this type of thing only works at a certain type of firm, one suffering an acute lack of political correctness. Lawyers are good for that.

My call for help was answered by Li, my favorite, who came to my office wearing just a kimono and slippers that double as knee pads. As soon as the door was closed she lost the kimono and gave me her smile to fuck with pleasure as usual. Except I was not looking for my usual.

Four-foot-nine oriental Li presents as a little chubby with small tits, these would normally exclude her from our employ. But she is a sweet and very professional woman with superior skills that make for hard-core fans. Even the “chubby-haters” around the office, who get irrationally bitchy on the subject of body-weight index for wives and daughters, find good things to say about her smile-work. She usually does the late shift to keep her out of the sight of the occasional client who visits our offices; this schedule also allows her to care for her infirm mother. Also, it is a fact, and no surprise, that many of our lawyers find a way to work at night at least once a week, and they keep her busy. She keeps them happy and productive. This synergy has not escaped management notice, and is reflected in Li’s generous paycheck.

Tonight, at my hand signal, she hesitated and did not drop to her knees. She touched herself in anticipation. Yum.

I asked about her “dance card” so far. That question told her I was looking for something unusual.

She smiled, surprises from me were always welcome. She said I was her first call after her 2-day ‘weekend’ break.

“Erik-san, this poor Li is good to go and would be extremely delighted for anything you want ... ANYTHING at all.”

Our professional girls are like most working girls - meaning they willing accept an erect cock in all 3 portals, but kissing lips above or below is strictly against the rules. In my office, Li ignored the rules, to the point where, on occasion, she either gave or got anilingus when I was in the mood. I must say, she had the greatest giggle, well, after Gracie, maybe the second greatest giggle, when I tickled her cute little butthole with my tongue. We also met about once a month outside of work for dates, social activities, and the most novel bedroom exercises, all of which was strictly forbidden by the firm.

Tonight I took her in my arms, slipped fingers easily into her lightly pre-lubed front and back holes, then drew her lips close. She got the message gave herself to me in a deeply passionate hot kiss. She was a dream, hot and wet and willing to penetrate and be penetrated, her tongue danced with mine like two writhing, mating serpents. I knew it wasn’t love, it was mostly an act, but as an act it was Oscar, Emmy and Tony all rolled into one, with a dash or two of sincerity thrown in. The hot kiss lasted about 5 minutes and felt like just what I needed after not kissing Gracie. The big plus was that Li did not need to talk about it after. We both had other plans for her sweet mouth.

Li enjoyed what I did, if the kiss was a little too physical my very practiced finger in her pussy gave her plenty to work out on so she had her own shy little gasp of climax before we broke the kiss. She was not faking, I had my tongue in her mouth and my fingers in both holes so I knew the truth of it. She really liked my surprises.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.