Not Quite a White Knight Book 1 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 1

Copyright© 2018 by LolaPaul

Introduction

Erotica Sex Story: Introduction - Left alone for her 21st birthday, Gracie wanted something special sexually, something rougher than her usual mommy-approved boyfriends. But once she left the car things were not quite as advertised; she found herself on a path that took a sharp turn towards "Does Not End Well." Just in time she was rescued. But he was not a white knight so her life took another sharp turn.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Aunt   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Anal Sex   Analingus   Sex Toys   Squirting   Violence  

Introduction to the Series (revised and updated)

After her 21st birthday, naive Gracie wanted something special sexually, to explore that fine line between pleasure and pain. But her traveling companions were not quite as advertised so she found herself on a path that took a sharp turn towards “does not end well.” Just in time she was rescued, but her Prince was not a white knight.

A credible threat of death from a killer obliterates consent, so this series was nominated for NonConsent/Reluctance. The pain she embraces is balanced with pleasure. The use of bondage equipment suggests this story could be in BDSM. Perhaps a subsequent series might qualify as a Romance or Novel.

The protagonist is a diagnosed psychopath, he is not good people by any measure. You may consider him quite beyond redemption, he shares that view and would not hold it against you.

A different piece of sex/BDSM equipment/furniture/machinery is used in each of the first four parts.

Part 1 Friday: Chapter 1 has violence, detailing who died when man and woman met. Chapter 4 has the first equipment. Chapter 6 has more sex.

Part 2 Satrurday: Chapter 8 has more sex. Chapter 10 has the second equipment: X-Cross. She learns about anal sex.

Part 3 Sunday: Chapter 14 has the third equipment: a sex-horse. Chapters 14, 15 and 16 have sex. Both surprise the other.

Part 4 Monday, Tuesday and early Wednesday. Bad things in Chapters 20 and 21. Sex in Chapters 21, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 and 29. She rides the sex-horse backwards and beds a sex machine before she is set free.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.