Blame It on New Orleans - Cover

Blame It on New Orleans

Copyright© 2018 by Tiny Tommy

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Based on some feedback, I have largely revised this story, it will be far more femdom/male chastity and less extreme (at least in the first couple of chapters).

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   InLaws   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Small Breasts  

In the morning Christina sent me downstairs to get breakfast for them. That doesn’t sound bad in itself, but Christina insisted that I wear my gym shorts commando. The shorts are thin, wicking material and conform to every bulge. I walked into the breakfast area convinced that my cock cage was obvious to anyone who glanced in my direction. The clicking sound of my lock bouncing with every step I took meant that more people must be glancing my direction.

As paranoid as I was, I didn’t notice anyone looking at me for a prolonged period of time. I wasn’t sure if that was because it was New Orleans, and everyone expects odd things in the Big Easy, or if my locked state wasn’t as obvious as I thought. Rather than obsess on the subject, I filled the plates with food for each of the women and myself. Bringing hotel food was one of the easiest breakfast in beds that I would be asked to provide.

Our day and night on the town were rather uneventful. The most humiliating thing asked of me during that day was rubbing Cheryl’s and Christina’s feet when we had been walking around too much. But even that wasn’t overall embarrassing. I was an average looking guy with two hot women in New Orleans. Most of the guys walking past me would have probably traded places with me in a heartbeat (as long as they didn’t know about the steel cage on my dick).

My evening was spent pleasuring the two women with my tongue. I never knew that it was possible for your tongue muscles to ache, but mine did. Honestly, this wasn’t looking like it was that much of a punishment to me. I loved licking pussy. I enjoyed giving back rubs. I didn’t even mind the foot massages.

It was nearly the end of our vacation before the routine changed. Christina took things up several notches our last night in town. She asked around and found an amateur night at a strip club well away from the strip. I am pretty sure that the cab driver winked at the women when I told him where we were going.

The line at the club should have told me everything I needed to know about the evening. There were a few black couples, a few interracial couples, some young white women alone or in small groups, a number of white couples, and plenty of single black men gathered in small groups. Based on the line in front of the club this would be mostly white women dancing in front of mostly black men. Cheryl looked a little nervous. The crowd was definitely rougher than the people she was used to being around. Christina looked completely comfortable.

Both girls received plenty of attention of the black men and made good money on tips. Technically, no one was supposed to touch the girls. But I watched plenty of men rub my wife’s pussy through her g-string, squeeze an ass cheek, or grab her small boobs. Several men reached insider her g-string to give her a “tip” and let their fingers wander to her cunt. I was paying enough attention to Cheryl that I didn’t see where Christina went.

The evening lasted well into the morning hours. We didn’t get back to hotel until nearly 3. The door to room was barely closed when Christina started talking.

“What did you think of all those black men checking you out?”

“It was a little weird, but kinda hot too.”

“Did you want to fuck any of them?”

“I didn’t really think about it.”

“What about you Tom? Did you want to see one of those black men fuck your wife?”

“Not really.” I lied. I was still turned on by the idea of watching a giant black cock fuck her.

“I’ll bet that before you are released from chastity your wife will be demanding that you beg a black man to fill her cunt with his giant cock.”

“I have no intention of doing that sis.”

“You say that now. But you will. C’mon Tom, why not take the bet?”

“I’m starting the think you can accomplish anything you set your mind on. I don’t want to lose.”

“Fair enough. I think each of us deserves at least one orgasm before we go to bed. Start with your wife.”

Cheryl’s cunt lips were crusty from her own juices. She had clearly been very turned on earlier and those juices had dried on her outer lips. I licked her nice and clean before I started on her pussy proper. She laid back on the bed and I buried my face between her thighs. She came relatively quickly and then rolled over to go to sleep.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.