My Sister and Her Skinny Ass - Cover

My Sister and Her Skinny Ass

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Danny's sister is a little bit older but she needs him to show her the way to that gateway to paradise. They are up close and personal and things get hot and heavy in the area of close family relations.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Small Breasts  

I reached out and took her hands in mine and held them up facing me like I was reading her palms. Of course, I was certainly no palm reader or fortune teller or anything like that at all. She was in a sort of a trance and I leaned forward and kissed one hand and then the other.

Then I held her hands in mine and cupped her bare breasts with her hands and mine intertwined.

“I love touching you, Sis, I hope you like it too.”

She looked up at me with a lost look in her eyes and sighed like she was in a dream world that bordered on heaven. I fondled her tit like she was a new-found girlfriend and lifted her beautiful nipple to my lips to taste her sweet essence. Her tits tasted and smelled like the finest perfume from France and I knew she would be even better when I finally got all the way down to that special spot between her legs where all girls have a nice little patch of hair to mark their center of paradise.

I took my time because I didn’t want to startle my sister because I knew with certainty that she was still a virgin despite being almost nineteen years old. She was a year older than I and I had already dipped my wick in almost a dozen cunts with a joy that gave me a tingle just thinking about it. In a way, I felt a little sorry for my sister because she tended to drive boys away with her extreme sarcasm and little digs that made them feel even more insecure than they normally felt with little experience with women. I thought she didn’t attract the more popular boys because she had real small breasts and her ass was about as skinny as a boy’s with a tiny opening for her rear door. I had gotten well acquainted with her little brown eye less than a month ago when she came to me all in tears to tell me she had been playing with a little plastic figure of a man and it had gotten lodged in her tiny opening and she couldn’t get it out. Obviously, she didn’t want to tell our parents because they would think she was doing something perverted or dirty and she didn’t want them to get a bad opinion of her just when she was ready to go to college.

She stretched her body across my lap and lifted her narrow butt up to give me the access I needed to take care of her embarrassing problem. I was almost drooling as I spread my sister’s perfectly shaped little ass cheeks wide open and looked at the small remaining piece of the toy sticking out of my sister’s pristine anus.

The first thing I did was to cover the area with lots of K-Y and took my mom’s tweezers to pull the silly thing out. It was only about three inches long but I bet she had lots of fun pushing that thing into her butt hole and pretending it was a real live guy.

I told her I was almost finished even though it was already out and I slipped one of my fingers inside her with ease because she was all lathered up in lube now and loose as a goose. I could hear her sucking in her breath like she was nervous as shit with my funny business in her dirt hole. She still had her panties on and I could see there was a big wet spot where she had squirted on them when she was playing with the tiny toy. In fact, she was no longer nervous about my finger inside of her and she was pushing her butt up high to get more of my digit deep inside.

I whispered in her ear that I was “almost finished” and she didn’t object when I put my face up to hers and kissed the side of her face carefully avoiding her mouth because she would know right away I was taking advantage of her. My other hand was squeezing her juvenile tits with a skill I had gained in the back row of the movie house with lots of other girls.

Slowly I moved my finger from her trembling sphincter and started to play lightly with her pussy. I ran my finger over her feminine folds and her little nub on top that I had discovered with other girls was the trigger to bigger and better things when push came to shove.

I only moved my lips to hers when she took my finger in her slit without any comment and I knew she was ripe for fucking when she pushed her tongue inside my mouth like Marsha Malone on our first date when she let me bust her cherry before the movie had hardly started.

It was strange kissing my sister like that but I was more interested in exploring her ass and tits more than anything else and she didn’t seem to mind my intentions if the truth be known.

I knew from my previous Saturday night dates that it was a good idea to keep my finger on her little nub at all times because that seemed to keep the girls interested in letting things develop without them getting nervous about the outcome.

I paused for a moment and asked her timidly, “Can you touch my thing if I take it out?”

She spoke in a hushed voice like we were in a public place and told me, “Yes, I will but you have to promise me you won’t stick it inside me because you’re my brother and it is a bad sin.”

I agreed and a moment later she had her delicate little fingers wrapped around my rock hard cock with both hands and even with both hands, there was still a few inches of cock left over and she kept sliding her fingers up and down to touch me all over like a girlfriend with a love for hard-ons.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.