Barb's Initiation - Cover

Barb's Initiation

by Stevew

Copyright© 2020 by Stevew

Coming of Age Sex Story: A freshman girl gets initiated by the football team.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Heterosexual   .

Barb was an incoming freshman at St. Joe High School. She had grown up watching football with her dad and loved the sport. Though she wasn’t allowed to in junior high, this year she would be the manager of the football team and be able to travel with them. For some reason, in junior high, girls weren’t allowed to be managers of boy’s teams.

This year though it would be different. She was in high school now and there was no rules against it. From the time the team started practice in the summer, she was there. On the first day of school she saw a number of girls in her freshman class being hazed. Most of the things the girls were made to do were more of a embarrassing thing than anything else. More than once a girl was made to push a penny across a room with her nose or sing a childish song while jumping up and down. One girl was even made to flash her panties to a group of boys, of course she was one of the few who was wearing a skirt that day. She kept expecting the girls to make her do something like that as well as she also was wearing a skirt, but they didn’t.

Each day she came to school expecting to be made to do something embarrassing, but day by day went by and nothing happened. Friday night was the first home game of the season and Barb was excited to be able to stand on the sidelines with the team. For some reason throughout the day many if not all of the senior girls greeted her and said either “Good luck” or “Have fun.” She suspected that the girls were planning something and wondered what it would be.

The game was a nail biter. Finally, with one second left in the game, St. Joe pulled off a win with a field goal leaving the final score 14/13 in their favor. The atmosphere in the bus for a one mile trip back to the school was electric. Everyone was high on their last minute win.

The seven senior boys asked her to help them in the locker room when they got back to the school. Unlike at some other schools, for the football team anyway, the seniors had their own dressing room and showers it was just one of the perks of being a senior on the team.

She went into their dressing room at the school. She had expected them to be playing a joke on her and trying to embarrass her, but when she got in there she was surprised. Aside from taking off their shoulder pads and jerseys, none of them were undressed they even had undershirts on.

John, the teams quarterback, said, “Your a freshman aren’t you?” Barb said, “Yes, why?” He said, “Well, it’s kinda a tradition. You see the team manager usually showers with the seniors after home games, there’s even a swimsuit for girls like you. It’s in there.” He pointed to a locker at the far end of the room. She hesitated for a few minutes, then John said, “We won’t force you to or anything, but if you would join us we would appreciate it. We will even give you plenty of time for put on the swimsuit before we join you in the shower.” She thought about it for a moment then agreed. She got the swimsuit out of the locker and went into the shower. She stepped behind a wall to hide her body from the boys and changed into the suit, which turned out to be a bikini. She had worn bikinis before, this one was a little more revealing than the ones her parents allowed her to wear. Secretly she had always wanted one like this. Though she was only a freshman, she thought she had a pretty good body. She was five foot one and had nice A-cup verging on B-cup breast. She also had a small but well rounded butt.

Once she was in the suit, she pushed him other clothes around the corner so that they wouldn’t get wet. It was then that she got a look at her first boy’s dick. It wasn’t hard or anything, but it had to be at least four and a half inches long and seemed huge to her virgin eyes. It wasn’t until the first of the boys entered the shower room that she realized that the swimsuit didn’t feel right, somehow. She looked down at her chest and saw to her horror that her nipples seemed to jut out of the material forming a slight rise in the material.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.