The Little Liquor Store - Cover

The Little Liquor Store

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: The effect a small business can have on lives is often underrated. These four sure appreciated it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Water Sports   .

As he leaned his bicycle against the building right on time, Tommy noticed there weren’t any vehicles in the parking lot of the small liquor store. It was a family-run place just outside of the lakeside town. Even though he was underage, he went in confidently. This wasn’t the big city and things were a lot less formal.

The fortyish woman behind the counter saw him and came to take his hand in greeting, leading him towards the back room. The man was busy with something and didn’t look at him. They disrobed without a word, hanging their clothes on hooks across from the built-in bed among the shelves and other accoutrements of a storage room. He’d been there a couple times a week for the past few months so stood silently, waiting for her to take the lead.

Sometimes Myra wanted foreplay, others she just opened her thighs and chose a position for coupling. He never knew her mood. Today she sat on the bed and pulled him near to take his seventeen-year-old hardon in her mouth and look up at him as her tongue and lips enjoyed it. He reached down to cup her sagging breasts in his hands and softly squeeze them.

After a few minutes she laid back and he knew she wanted him to reciprocate. She was his first woman and she’d taught him a lot of things he enjoyed. The taste of a pussy was one of them and he felt and heard her arousal rising. He moved up, pausing to suckle her protruding nipples as his cock moved closer and closer to her wet receptacle.

She was plain looking with long hair that was beginning to have gray strands among the black ones. Her body was lush and only slightly padded under her skin. The dark tangle above his target was also showing bits of gray. Being the only woman he’d seen completely naked, he could make no comparisons but just appreciated the opportunities.

As he slid into that wonderful wet place she gave a small groan of pleasure and her hips thrust slightly. He held himself when he was as deep as he could get and she squeezed him briefly with arms and thighs. Then they began the ancient dance and moved towards the finale.

It didn’t take him long to have the pleasure that raced though his body after three days of abstinence but he kept moving to get her finished too and she kissed him before they arose and put clothes on. The man at the counter ignored him as he left. As he pedaled home he wondered about the stuff he had left in her. He knew it could make babies. She didn’t have any of the marks on her belly that his mother had. Was she too old? He hoped so.

Two days later he was quite a bit early, having quickly accomplished a task on the way. When he entered, she wasn’t in sight and the man behind the counter, John, said simply, “She is busy. You’ll have to wait your turn.” He found a seat out of the way.

His curiosity about the situation was irresistible. Besides the “wait your turn” which puzzled him, there was a long-time burning question. “John, I didn’t think husbands allowed what Myra and I do.”

He sat down across from Tommy. “I’m not her husband so I don’t say anything.”

That made some eyes open, “But you have the same last name and live together.”

He smiled, “I can see why you thought that. We are twins and inherited this store and where we live. Neither of us has ever married so we stay together. We don’t get out much so you may be the first to know this. Myra has her womanly needs so that’s why she is with you.”

Just then the door to the back room opened and a guy a little bit older who Tommy recognized came out. Tommy ducked a bit and didn’t get seen. Myra came to the counter, spotted him and said. “Let’s go back.”

As they undressed, she said, “You’re early.”

“Yeah, but I had a chance to visit with your brother.”

She jerked her head to look at him, knowing what the townspeople thought which she’d made no attempt to correct. She got on all fours and Tommy moved up behind her and his mushroom head probed for the opening. It slid in very easily and he recognized the feeling like when she had him do her twice in a row. There was a lot about this woman he sure didn’t know.

As he thrust, she spoke for a change, “What did you talk about?”

“About you two and how you came here. I’d wondered how a husband would accept this. And I learned that I wasn’t the only one who entertains you.”

She pushed back, “THIS isn’t entertainment but a strong need I have. I don’t want to get all romantic with anybody, just get taken care of. That boy usually visits on days you don’t but he got his schedule mixed up. Do I feel ok to you?”

Tommy groaned his young, abundant sperm into her as an answer. She turned around and kissed him, “Good! You are important to me.” Instead of rushing off he stayed in the back room with her after they dressed. It was a slow time for the business which is why she’d chosen it. He found out that in the city where they’d moved from, she’d dated a lot but never found anyone she wanted to live with. She was quite outgoing and treasured her independence so if a man got too possessive she said goodbye.

Out here there were few available men near her age and not many ways to meet them. She’d found Tommy at church and offered some work at their cottage as a way to check him out, always at a time when John was working the store. Seduction was easy with her experience. Same with the other boy. She was content with her life now, slower and more peaceful than the city.

On his way back from fishing one Sunday afternoon, Tommy was going right by Myra’s cottage and decided to stop by and offer some of his catch. Nobody locked doors and he’d worked the place so he just walked in. He heard sounds from the bedroom so quietly approached and sure enough, those were sex noises. She was riding a man who must be John since the store was closed.

He watched as the glistening shaft disappeared and reappeared a dozen times in the place he’d been. He slipped quietly away, his pants uncomfortably binding his erection. He stopped at a secluded place and beat out his seed onto the grass.

The next visit to the liquor store he didn’t undress immediately and Myra asked what was wrong. “I’m not sure what is right or wrong anymore,” he replied.

“Tell me what is going on,” she gently enquired.

“It’s what’s going in that has me bothered. Into your crotch. First it was that other boy and now it’s your brother.”

She was startled, “What?”

“I stopped by your place on Sunday and you were on top of him and I saw his cock in you. I always thought incest was forbidden.”

She came to sit by him. “That rule was made up before birth control. Egyptians actually insisted on it for royalty. I learned long ago it was best if I never get pregnant, a medical thing, so I got sterilized. My brother and I have often shared a bed growing up and since we’d have no offspring, we just started making each other feel good. He was, and is, an introvert so wouldn’t meet women anyway. Me, I never get too much sex and you know the rest.”

Tommy’s mind chomped on that a little bit and then he changed the subject, “I know another introvert that he might get along with.”

Myra’s face had a questioning look so he continued, “My mom is a widow for almost two years now. She’s just not very outgoing but I know she’s horny because I hear her vibrator late at night. Maybe she would get along with John. Should we try to get them together?”

While they were working on that, Tommy continued to fuck Myra only now it happened at their cottage and she continued to screw the other young man at the store. She also made it quite clear when she had just fucked her brother or was going to after Tommy left. That did become quite an erotic stimulus for him. “Tommy, I know you’ve seen me have sex with my brother and he is curious to see me do it with you. Would you be okay if he watched? He certainly will want to take me after you finish so this could be a lot of fun for all of us.” His enthusiastic yes led to some Sunday afternoon adventures.

Their direct suggestions for both parties to date didn’t accomplish anything so Myra invited Tommy and his mother for dinner on Sunday afternoon. It was purportedly to thank Tommy for all the help he had been. John was put under strict orders to make conversation with the guest and Tommy supplied some topics that she was interested in, some of which John was also so that was a good sign.

That broke the ice and with his sister’s prompting, John asked her to an event, the first time either one of them had anything like a date in years. When mom got home, Tommy could hear her vibrator going and wished that he could provide some incestuous relief like he expected John would be giving Myra. He encouraged her to find something that John would like, not wanting her to use himself as an excuse for holding back.

It might go without saying that the existing sexual connections would not be mentioned so they remained in the background. Having seen John’s equipment and abilities, he knew his mother would likely be quite satisfied and kept encouraging her, even the point of openly saying that she should satisfy her womanly needs and he would not be traumatized in the least if John stayed over some night. While she acted reluctant, he suspected that was on her mind.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.