A Better Option? - Cover

A Better Option?

Copyright© 2018 by Kinky_Fun

Chapter 16: Preparations

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 16: Preparations - I found them living on the street, a mother with her son and daughter. Here was my chance to sate my perversions, and maybe help them out of a fix. Did I realize that I might grow attached? Did I realize they might come to cherish me? And what menaces might try to tear us apart?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

I’m not sure how much Kayley enjoyed her meal, but I certainly thought mine was phenomenal. Although my mother always did say that food tastes better when someone else does the cooking. With breakfast finished however, I pulled out my laptop and connected to the television. My schedule was still open and now displayed for all of them to see:

Sun– Kayley: Naked ... Kandi/Tammi: Naked

Mon– Kayley: Underwear ... Kandi/Tammi: Clothed

Tue– Kayley: Naked ... Kandi/Tammi: Panties

Wed– Kayley: Panties ... Kandi/Tammi: Underwear

Thu– Kayley: Naked ... Kandi/Tammi: Naked

Fri– Kayley: Naked ... Kandi/Tammi: Panties

Sat– Kayley: Clothed ... Kandi/Tammi: Clothed

7:00A – Wake Master

7:30A – Breakfast

9:00A – 12:00P – Education

12:15P – 1:00P – Lunch

1:00P – 3:00P – Chores

6:00P – Dinner

7:30P – Makeup *(Tue & Sat only)

8:00P – 10:00P – Camshow *(Tue & Sat only)

They all stared intently at the screen, and I allowed them some time before I went into further explanations.

Kayley said, “Master? What day of the week is today?”

I suppose it would have been easy for them to lose track, living as they had been. “It’s Thursday.”

“Oh, I thought so, but since you had us all naked yesterday, I was confused.” So maybe she had kept track.

I smiled mischievously. “True enough, but I decided on the schedule today. And making you expose yourselves amuses me. That is the point of having naked days in the first place...” I placed my hand on Tommy’s and Kandi’s sexes which caused a small jump from each of them. “It’s for my amusement.”

Breakfast had apparently been mundane enough that neither child was aroused. Here was my chance for a quick glance. I lifted my hand from Kandi to reveal just a single slit running between two very puffy lips. My dick lurched. She had a beautiful peach of a pussy just as she had promised. I put my hand back. No doubt this peach’s leaves and tiny stem would peek out soon, but I reveled in the view I’d just had.

“Okay, time to break this down. The first half is pretty self explanatory. Clothed means that you will be entitled to a full outfit. Underwear means only panties and bras will be allowed, or some form of lingerie. Panties, means just that, panties only (I want to see nipples).” I leaned to the side and gave Kandi’s nipple a lick. She hummed her appreciation, and I continued on, “And finally, naked, obviously means that you will be naked. Now that there is a formal list, which will be posted in the kitchen, you can simply check it to see what level of attire you are permitted each day.

“The second half is where I need to explain your routines to you. First off is the 7AM wake-up call. I have decided that I hate alarm clocks. Well, I now have three beautiful servants at my disposal. So each morning, everyone sleeping in a different room will proceed to my room. Kandi, I leave it to you to decide which one of you will provide the service. Just make sure you rotate among all three of you. I don’t want the same person each morning.” Then a thought occurred to me. “I suppose Tommy is exempt for the time being. He hasn’t yet offered me his mouth.”

Tommy looked at my penis, and his head dropped. I guess I had never bothered to close my robe back up. I must have been getting used to being on display. I rubbed my palm over his still soft little pecker a few times. “Don’t worry about it. I know you’re not ready for that ... yet.” With the last added word, his dick did twitch under my hand. I guess that statement was close enough to a command to trigger him a little.

“Nonetheless, all three of you will be present. I will then decide on one of you to be my body servant for the morning. The other two shall go start coffee and breakfast. My body servant will be responsible for bathing and dressing me. I know it’s a bit indulgent, but why the hell not? After breakfast, and once the dishes are cleared, the other two will be able to bathe each other. The three of you will, of course, be entitled to dress after breakfast, assuming that I am permitting you to dress that day.

“You will probably all have a little free time until 9AM. I might as well tell you now, that whenever you have nothing scheduled to do, you may do as you wish. Just be sure that you are where you’re supposed to be by the times listed. At 9 o’clock, it is time for Kandi’s and Tommy’s education. I did tell you when we first met, that Kayley, you’d be responsible for home-schooling them. I will se-”

Kayley asked, “Master, may I interrupt?”

I sighed, “Let me guess. You don’t think you’re qualified. I assure you, I’ve done the research on home-schooling, and you are qualified. I will supply you with the necessary materials, which offer more than enough. I have even gone a step further and I’ve been searching for an online tutor who shall be available for assistance. I’ve narrowed it down to three possibilities. All of which are accredited educators and all of them have been led to understand that we are practicing naturists, and will not be disturbed by our nudity in video-conferencing. I have set up a conference with each of them tomorrow. All four of us will sit down with the each and choose one, or we may decide to continue searching.

“There are a few advantages to homeschooling, by the way. First Kandi and Tommy will each be receiving a much more personal education, which means they will advance much faster. If I were a gambling man, I would say that they would be finished with all high school level work at least a year early. Also there is the opportunity for a much more robust education. We can explore worlds that classroom students can only view in textbooks. Imagine a day on Wall Street while teaching them economics. Imagine visiting San Francisco as we cover the Gold Rush. How about learning physics while we visit the Smithsonian? The possibilities are endless.”

All of their eyes were huge. It was Kandi who asked though, “You can afford all that?”

I laughed at all of them. “Well I suppose it will come out eventually. So far I’ve told you I have enough to retire comfortably. Well ... that was a bit of an understatement. I don’t want to throw numbers at you, but let’s settle for this, I could actually afford my own private jet and fly us to each of those locations if I really wanted to. Although that would be a little too indulgent, I think.” Their eyes didn’t get any smaller. In fact, jaws were starting to hit the floor.

“Anyway ... that’s enough about that. At 12 o’clock ... Are you three listening?”

Kayley spoke up, “But it’s ... Master ... we just don’t know what to think. That’s a lot to take in!”

I suddenly realized my hand that was on Kandi was starting to get pretty wet. I raised my hand and gave her pussy a small swat. “Down girl!” She jumped. I reached out and pinched one of Kayley’s nipples. “And you too, Down!” I gave a small twist, and she sucked in her breath. I let go.

“You say you don’t know what to think? Well don’t. I’ve already assured you that I shall take care of the three of you, and that’s all you need to know. Finances are for me to worry about.”

“So ... can we move on?” I received a round of affirmatives. “At Noon, I expect all three of you to begin preparing and serving lunch. That’s pretty straightforward. From 1 in the afternoon until 3, I expect you to take care of chores. That means cleaning, laundry, yard work and anything else that might need done. Kayley, I want you to take charge initially. Make sure they learn to do everything. Eventually, supervision will be handed over to Kandi as she develops an understanding of what all needs to be done.

“That 3PM end time is only a rough estimate. You might run over, or you may finish early. I really don’t care just so long as the house is maintained. You will then be free until it’s time to start dinner. Once again, all three of you will handle that together.

“The last two things go together really. I will be setting up an underground webshow. The three of you will broadcast yourselves to all those perverts like me. If you know how sites like Chaturbate work, this will be similar. Just a little more difficult to trace. Don’t sweat the details. I know my way around the web. The point is on Tuesdays and Saturdays, you will have half an hour to make yourselves up before going live at 8. This is partly for the sake of my amusement, and partly a chance for each of you to earn a little extra cash.”

Kayley was definitely looking a little nervous at this but chose to remain silent.

“One last thing. Apart from waking up and meal times, Sunday will be a free day. No school or chores.”

I started to close my laptop. “Oh, and I suppose I’ve said it already, but it bears repeating. Don’t be surprised if I interrupt what you’re doing, at any point, to use one of you.”

I stood up and held a hand out to Kandi. She took it and stood up. I, however, directed my attention to Kayley, “Now it’s time for you and Tommy to take that bath.”

I led Kandi back to my room. I laid her down on my bed and very slowly began kissing my way up her thighs, first one, then the other.

Just before I reached her slit, I asked “Are you okay?”

I didn’t move in on her creamy center. I wanted to hear her answer first. So I kept my face hovering just inches away from her very swollen lips. I’m sure just my breathing on it must have been stimulating, because she was pushing her hips up at me trying to get contact. I didn’t let it happen.

She sighed and lifted herself up to look at me. “You scared me ... and that hurt like hell! But I suppose I see your point. You took it too far but you stopped before I was hurt for real. I don’t know if I would have known where to stop.”

“I’m glad you understand. As for knowing where to stop. You just have to not put yourself into a position where you can truly hurt a person. Or, at least, have someone else there to watch closely, someone that can step in...

“I do have plans for you. Our new home has a dungeon built in, and I’m going to train you to be a full dominatrix. So you will learn, closely monitored by me, to push the extremes and then be able to stop. In time, you’ll be able to make those calls on your own. And when I say ‘In time,’ I’m talking about years. Before that, though, you must learn how dangerous it can be.”

“I understand, but I am still mad at you.”

There was a little gleam in her eye when she said it, so I figured I’d play along. “And what would I have to do, for you to stop being mad at me?”

She stuck a finger to her mouth, and in a sweet little girl voice, she asked, “Well my little cunny has an itch Daddy, would you lick it all better?”

What can I say? A man’s gotta do, what a man’s gotta do. I was surprised when I swept my tongue through her lips. After all the sexual activities in this house, the only one of these three that I lad tasted was Tommy’s cock! I realized this as the sweet taste of pussy filled my mouth for the first time in ... in ... well damn ... it’s been months. And Kandi did taste sweet [I know sweet kandi, what a revelation]. I’d always heard that virgin pussy tasted different. I would have to put her side by side with Kayley sometime, just to see.

But enough of my musings, there was pussy to be licked, and so, I dove into my work in earnest. I would spear my tongue into her tiny hole, and come back out with a broad sweep up through her slit. Then I would repeat. It drove her wild.

“Ohhhh ... no one’s licked there... [pant] ... since Lexi ... SOOOOO gooood ... Pleeeese ... daddy! Suck my clit ... Please ... I need to cummmm.”

Kandi was twisting and flailing like crazy, so I wrapped my arms around her and just held on for the ride. I did manage to find her clit (it wmyasn’t difficult to do at this point), so I wrapped my lips around it and sucked hard, flicking it with my tongue at the same time. She let out an ear piercing screech. I was actually grateful when she clamped her legs together on my head. At least it muffled the sound. Her whole body was arched up off the bed, and I received a flood of juice to my face for my efforts.

Her legs eventually let up and I was able to stand and look down at my work. The bed was drenched. She was covered in a fine sheen of sweat, and she was breathing deeply trying to catch her breath. Her nipples were rock hard and a bit darker than normal. I couldn’t resist leaning over and running my fingers over one. She winced.

“Who is Lexi? Was she the best friend you had sex with?”

“OH Daddy! That was wonderful...” She breathed out dreamily. “Yeah, I used to make Lexi lick me down there all the time ... I miss her.”

I narrowed my eyes. “You did at least return the favor, right?”

“Oh yes. Whenever we were alone, I used to make her strip naked and let me play with her titties and pussy.” She giggled at the memory.

This was getting interesting. “So it sounds like you have a little experience bossing people around already.”

“Yep! Oh my god, I had fun telling her what to do. This one time ... I even made her fuck her little brother!”

“KANDI LEE SUMTER! Tell me you didn’t!”

I jumped and spun on the spot. I have no idea how long Kayley and Tommy had been standing there listening, but my heart certainly skipped a beat or ten out of startlement. Kandi had sat up as well. She was looking a little chagrined when I looked back at her. I gave her a nod and mouthed the words, “Who is in charge here?”

Kandi took a deep breath and nodded. She stood up and walked over to her mother.

“I did, Kayley.” She said with as much conviction as she could muster. “I wanted to see what fucking looked like, so I made her fuck little Stephen.” She grabbed one of Kayley’s nipples and held on until Kayley was forced down to a kneeling position. “Now, your master does not have an issue with that. So why do you? It is no longer your place to discipline me.”

Kayley looked at me, “Master... ?” But she couldn’t quite find the words to ask her question.

I took it upon myself to answer anyway. “Kayley, what is your sole responsibility?”

“ ... To follow your orders.”

“To follow your Master’s orders.” I corrected. “Now the hard part. We’ve discussed this already ... and I have it implied heavily ... We’ve come to the point that you must decide, what is Kandi’s role to you?”

She looked at me, weighing the possibilities. I knew this would be a difficult leap for her. She took a very long time in answering, “Mistress?” It was still more of a question than an answer.

I said, “Don’t tell me ... Tell her.”

Kayley turned to look up at Kayley for a second. Then she dropped her head and said with a finality in her tone, “You are my mistress.”

Kandi smiled. “Tell me Kayley,” She was emphasizing the use of her mother’s given name. Stressing the point that that she, Kandi, was the one in charge. “Have you ever been this close to someone else’s pussy before?” Kandi’s pussy was indeed only a couple inches in front of Kayley’s face. I’m sure Kayley could smell the sweet pussy juices still left over from Kandi’s recent orgasm.

“No mistress.”

Kandi laughed. “Good, then I’ll be your first taste. You may apologize for yelling at me with a kiss ... Go ahead, kiss my wet pussy, and you shall be forgiven.”

Kayley looked to her own daughter’s pussy. She gulped. I’ve always gotten the impression that Kayley had grown up in a world of propriety. A world where everyone lived and breathed standards. For some reason, this moment, the look on Kayley’s face, it made me aware of how much her current station contradicted her upbringing. More so than any other moment. But to see her even considering touching lips to pussy ... her own daughter’s pussy, to see her summoning the courage to commit such an act that in the past would have been so vile. At that moment, I developed a much deeper respect for Kayley’s character. That she would go so far. That she was willing to break all boundaries for the sake of her children.

Kayley leaned forward and placed a lingering kiss on Kandi’s pussy. Nothing kinky, or overtly sexual, it was just a single lingering kiss. I found it incredibly erotic in its simplicity.

Kandi placed a hand on Kayley’s head, “Very good. You are forgiven.” Her voice was one of benediction. “Now I believe Daddy ordered you and Tommy to take a bath?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.