A Better Option? - Cover

A Better Option?

Copyright© 2018 by Kinky_Fun

Chapter 9: Kandi’s Role

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9: Kandi’s Role - I found them living on the street, a mother with her son and daughter. Here was my chance to sate my perversions, and maybe help them out of a fix. Did I realize that I might grow attached? Did I realize they might come to cherish me? And what menaces might try to tear us apart?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

“I think Tommy will need some relief as well. I’d say you owe him a blowjob at least for your lie to him.”

Kayley blanched and hesitated, but said, “As you wish.”

I grew very stern. I stormed over in front of Kayley. I used my left hand to grab a pussy lip (I didn’t pay attention to which), and I gave it a quarter twist and pulled. She screamed. I slid around beside her and brought my right hand down as hard as I could on her ass. She jumped at that, but with my grip on her pussy, she just experienced more pain and screamed again.

“That’s ‘As you wish’ what?”

She looked wide eyed in shock, then comprehending, “As you wish, Master.”

I released her. “Better:”

She slumped forward for a second protecting herself. Then she stood up with tears streaming. “I’m sorry Master.”

“I want us all to get along, but I will enforce the rules. Now go.” And with a small gentle swat on her other ass cheek, I told her she was forgiven, and sent her on her way with Tommy.

I looked at Kandi after they left the room. Her look of glee was gone, but a nod of her head confirmed that I handled that well.

“Go tell Tommy to leave the shirt off, it’s too dirty to put back on. The same will go for you after you wash. In the morning you and I will run to Walmart to pick out enough to get us through the first week or two.”

She nodded, “Yes sir.”

As I went to throw some water on the stove for spaghetti, I wondered aloud, “How did I let her become my partner in this. She was supposed to be below me.”

“I am below you. Sir.” I jumped almost spilling the pot of hot water. I had not heard her come in. I turned to see her leaning against the doorway. She was completely naked. When she saw me looking, she said “I didn’t know if today is supposed to be my naked day or panties day, but you’re right about those clothes, they’re filthy. This feels so much better.” And she slid her hands down her body across the center of her chest and down her hips. As her hands traveled down, I felt something else travel up. With a glint in her eye she stood up and swayed over to me. “And I’m your partner in this because I am like you.” She emphasized those words with a finger to my chest. She then let her finger travel down, and when she reached my pants she took hold of my erection. “I just wish I was really below you right now. Sir.” She whispered that last word.

The aroma of her sex was intoxicating. I managed with difficulty, mostly due to my own hormones, to extricate myself from her hand. “You are forgetting yourself.” I admonished.

“You’re right, sir. I am.” She admitted, and she took a step back.

Here was my first chance to truly appreciate her beauty. She was underfed. Her ribs and hip bones were sticking out quite a bit. She was also a little on the grimy side, but that would be remedied shortly. Aside from that, her tits stood out less than an A-cup and with small pink nipples. I wondered if she was really slow in puberty, or if it was the effects of malnutrition. My eyes traveled down across her stomach. I took notice of her pubic hairs again. There were not enough to hide anything, but I felt that deep down, she would better fit the picture I had without them. Her inner lips were sticking out through a very open pussy. She wanted sex!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.