A Better Option? - Cover

A Better Option?

Copyright© 2018 by Kinky_Fun

Chapter 7: Learning About Kandi

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7: Learning About Kandi - I found them living on the street, a mother with her son and daughter. Here was my chance to sate my perversions, and maybe help them out of a fix. Did I realize that I might grow attached? Did I realize they might come to cherish me? And what menaces might try to tear us apart?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

The room was feeling pretty warm by now, and the smell of sex was beginning to override even their smell of grime and body odor. I decided it was time to cool things down a bit to let them clean themselves up. Also I was feeling pretty hungry by now. I’m sure they were starved.

I looked to Kandi, “I think these two will need a few minutes to collect themselves. You said you needed to use the bathroom?”

Kandi nodded to me, “If they need to recover, does that mean you’ll be helping me, Sir?”

“I think I had better.” I walked to her, took her hand, and led her to the bathroom.

I made a point of leaving the door open, an action which she took notice of and nodded. She showed no shame in lowering her panties and sitting on the commode. As I heard the first splash, I reached down and pulled the panties off one of her legs. “Open your legs wider, I need to pee too.”

I pulled out my cock, which no thanks to this minx, was rock hard again. So with difficulty, leaned way over against the wall and pushed it down just far enough to aim between her legs and began the slow process of attempting to open my bladder through my hard-on. She giggled at my plight, and then laughed out loud when my first feeble stream shot at a wild angle and actually hit her right in the belly which then ran down into the toilet. She didn’t jump back or freak out. To her it was just another new experience. I would have to chalk that away. This girl was a complex puzzle of layers that needed to be explored. Eventually the piss stream righted itself and she watched in fascination as the pee traveled from my penis and disappeared somewhere underneath her.

By the time my bladder had emptied, my erection had mostly subsided. Kandi looked at it like a curious puppy, then without warning she leaned forward and licked the last drop off of the tip. I had to stop letting this girl shock me. She leaned back and I could see her contemplate the taste for a second before swallowing.

“It’s not bad. Kinda salty. You should definitely try that with Mom though. I think she might cum from that alone ... Sir.” In the privacy I noticed that she almost forgot that final addition. I suspected that I would have to affirm my position over her more than once before it would be cemented in.

I stood her up and grabbed a wad of toilet paper and began the process of wiping up through her pussy, she shivered, then wiping down her belly where my misfire had covered her. As I did this, I thought about how to approach this conversation. I tossed the wad of paper in the john and flushed. Then I placed my hand on her shoulder to indicate I wanted her to wait there while I closed the door. I came back and lowered the toilet seat lid and sat down. She was facing me, waiting to see what was about to come.

“I want to keep this as quick as possible. I don’t want to leave them alone out there for too long. So try to keep your answers simple.”

She nodded.

I reached out and placed my hand on her pussy. I thought that I might as well have some fun while I was at it. I then slid my hand upwards, and with one finger, I began slowly teasing her lips. “First, you know a bit about what you’re doing?” It was as much a question as a statement.

“Yes sir.”

“You’ve played around with both girls and boys?”

“Only my besty back home. And my father.” She scowled a little at the mention of her dad.

I slid my finger up into her depths, and she gasped and braced herself against me. I only half expected to find what I was looking for, and when I did, “Yet, you’re still a virgin?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.