A Better Option? - Cover

A Better Option?

Copyright© 2018 by Kinky_Fun

Chapter 4: A Very Intimate Introduction

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4: A Very Intimate Introduction - I found them living on the street, a mother with her son and daughter. Here was my chance to sate my perversions, and maybe help them out of a fix. Did I realize that I might grow attached? Did I realize they might come to cherish me? And what menaces might try to tear us apart?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

And so I found myself sitting in my apartment. It had been three days, and the moment of truth had arrived. She was standing on the sidewalk right outside looking up into my home. I don’t think she knew that I saw her. Of course I was watching through a security camera I installed, I am after all a hacker, and an extra pair of eyes never hurt. It was still only 3:45. So by all rights, she still had 15 minutes. Not that it would make a difference. I knew she was just gathering up the courage.

With a sigh, she turned to face her charges who she always seemed to keep one step behind her. Motherly instinct I suppose. It’s that same instinct I was relying on. The need to keep her children safe. To keep them alive. I don’t think she saw any other option. Kneeling down the three of them clasped hands in a resolute show of strength. Then she stood, turned, took her children’s hands and took her first step towards the unknown.

I opened the door, and I could see the looks of nervousness.

“Please, come in. No need to be nervous. I promise, you are perfectly safe here.” I gestured them over to a couch and invited them all to sit.

Meanwhile I walked over to the bar and grabbed four glasses. Setting three glasses in front of them as well as one for myself I took a bottle of whiskey and poured about one finger for Kayley and then two for myself. I took a second to contemplate what I was about to do, then poured a half a finger for both Kandi and Tom. When Kayley was about to object, I stared her down, and she sat back in her seat relenting. I then returned the whiskey and grabbed a bottle of Coke from the chiller underneath. I topped off all four glasses. Picking up my glass I indicated they should do the same.

“To a new beginning!” and took a swig. With a nervous glance at their mother then a hesitating glance at their glass, they each took a tiny sip, followed by gulp when they decided it tasted okay. Kayley downed about 3/4 of the glass before setting it back down.

Screwing up her courage, Kayley squeaked out, “I...” she cleared her throat then tried again, “I have thought very hard about this decision. I don’t think there was any other option really, and I think you already knew that. I’ve discussed this with both Tom and Kandi. They understand your helping us wasn’t completely charitable; that you plan to use me for ... sex.” she faltered on that last word and blushed a bit. “I can’t say that I’m comfortable with the idea of selling my body to live. However, we have come to the decision that you didn’t have to do anything for us, and if not for you, we likely wouldn’t be alive today.” Kayley closed her eyes and took another breath, clearly this was taking a lot for her to say. “Please whatever it takes, we can’t go back.”

“Do you understand what it is I expect from you?”

“I am here as a servant, and...” she gulped and blushed, “to share your bed at night.”

Well, it was a start. But we needed to lay the ground work now while she was being receptive. “First off, to be clear, the door is right there and unlocked. Any or all of you are free to walk away anytime, and with my blessing. I am not asking you to be a slave, but I expect you to submit. That is my price. In return, I provide room and board, protection from the outside, and an education for your children.”

“I’m not sure I understand? Submit?” And all three were looking puzzled.

This was the moment of truth. “To make this easier to understand, let’s try a test, two commands and we’ll see if you can follow.” I held up one finger, “First, ‘Kayley come stand here in front of me.’” Still looking a little puzzled she stood up from where she was sitting and walked over to the indicated spot. Holding up a second finger, “Second, ‘strip.’”

I bemusedly watched all the emotions play across her face. From puzzled to startled then outright shock, a flash of anger, but back to shock. “I can’t strip here! My kids are here! They’re watching ... they’d see ... I ... I knew you intended to ... you know, but...” Through all the rambling she remained rooted to the spot.

“As I said, I expect you to submit. The option is simple, you follow my order, or you are free to leave at any time, but once you leave, it’s over I hold no responsibility towards your future.” I gave it a few seconds to sink in, “Now Kandi and Tom, as your mother has hesitated in her said duties, I want both of you to come stand next to me facing her. Her penalty is that she will fully display herself to her children as well, instead of having them watch from behind.” It took them a second, but Kayley, who looked anguished, nodded, and they did so. “Now, ‘Kayley Strip‘.”

With a sigh of resignation, Kayley reached up and very slowly began to unbutton her shirt. It was a very unflattering flannel, but I expect it was at least effective against the elements. As she moved downwards I was excited to see her bra strap come into view then then her bellybutton. The shirt continued to part and I could make out most of her ribs. It would take a while with a proper diet, but I looked forward to a healthier version of her doing this same thing in the future. She removed her shirt showing a very basic white bra underneath. From what I could see as she folded and lay down her shirt, it wasn’t a very full bra. Next she chose to undo the pants. I suppose she wanted to avoid the humiliation of exposing her most private parts for as long as possible. She unsnapped her jeans and slid them down her legs without too much trouble. When she stood up, she was wearing some basic cotton panties that hung a little loose on her hips and in the crotch. Indeed, she was showing quite a bit of labia, and I suspect she knew it as her blush was running down to her bra.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.