Caught Coach - Cover

Caught Coach

Copyright© 2018 by BMas67

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A college soccer coach is caught by 4 of her players sniffing one of the girls underwear and they force the older woman to become their sex toy and slave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Analingus   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Teacher/Student  

Sara Winslow was on the floor under her dining room table listening to her 4 owners discuss her as if she were nothing but a toy to be played with until bored then discarded. Every morning after her husband left for work the girls would enter Sara’s home as if they owned it the same way they owned her. This had been going on for 3 weeks and showed no signs of stopping any time soon. The girls enjoyed a healthy breakfast each morning and chatted over coffee as their slave crawled around under the table licking the pussy of whichever girl snapped her fingers.

Sara was on her third circuit having licked each girl to orgasm several times. As she crawled toward Stacy to begin the humiliating circle again she winced at the pain in her tender breasts. No, she corrected herself, udders. Cows had udders not breasts. Sara was to think of herself as nothing but a worthless cow at all times and refer to herself in that manner or risk severe punishment.

As Sara crawled to Stacy and pushed her head between the girl’s thighs she let out a gentle sob when her udders pressed against Stacy’s chair. As she did every morning, Sara had bound her udders painfully tight in accordance with Stacy’s rules. Sara had learned exactly how the girls liked to see her drooping tits when they entered her house each morning and took great pains to make sure her udders were decorated properly. A thin cord was used to wrap around the base of each udder several times before making a figure eight connecting the twin globes in an obscene tableau forcing the fleshy mounds to push out and firm up turning a rather delightful shade of purple before long. Twin alligator clamps were painfully connected to each of Sara’s nipples and hanging from each of them was a weight that pulled the nipples painfully toward the ground.

To further humiliate the middle aged coach she was wearing a ridiculous French maid costume she had been forced to purchase online. The ruffled skirt was laughably short and did little to hide Sara’s barely covered ass. A bustier pushed the poor woman’s abused udders up painfully keeping them on full display. She wore a silly ruffled maid’s hat and little ruffled cuffs around her wrists. Her legs were adorned with beautifully fashion forward stockings, black with a seam running flawlessly up the backs of her legs. It had taken weeks of practice but Sara was now quite adept at walking in the 6 inch stiletto heels she wore when serving her owners. Not that she spent much time on them as she was always on her knees. To complete her torment Sara had a rather thick plug shoved in her ass. This never came out unless she was using the toilet or having something else forced in. The girls had started with a medium sized plug but now had Sara stretched out to a much larger size. Sara had never been one for revealing undergarments but the thong she was forced to wear at all times was riding up her ass crack pressing the butt plug into her aching hole relentlessly.

Sara was just about to start licking Stacy’s pussy for the fourth time this morning when the girl said, “I have to piss”. Just that and nothing more. Sara moved quickly to seal her mouth against the cruel girl’s pussy just in time to take in the first mouthful of acrid piss. This was Stacy’s first piss of the morning and she’d been saving it for just this occasion. She knew how nasty that first morning pee smelled and imagined it must taste just awful. She smiled at her friends as she emptied her bladder into her coach the urinal.

Sara swallowed until her stomach felt full and was relieved when Stacy finished. But she should have known her torment wasn’t over as Rose snapped her fingers and called out, “Here piss breath! Come get some more of your delicious breakfast”. Sara crawled quickly to the mean girl and took her place like a good toilet mouth should. Needless to say the poor abused coach drank a belly full of piss from all four girls and was burping nasty piss breath while the girls giggled and called her out from under the table.

Sara crawled out and sat with her legs folded under her and her ass on her heels. She kept her hands down at her side and her eyes focused on the floor as she’d been taught. She sat that way next to Stacy’s chair like a pet dog waiting for a table scrap her eyes glistening with tears of shame.

Stacy said, “We have a surprise for you today piss breath. We’re taking you out on the town for some new decorations”.

Sara looked up in shock at the thought of going out in public with her tormentors and this act of rebellion earned her a slap across the face from Stacy who screamed. “What the fuck are you doing cunt? You don’t look me in the eye ever! Turn around and get on your hands and knees you dried up old whore”.

Sara scrambled into the demanded position shaking with fear. She bent her face to the floor raising her plugged ass up to point at Stacy. Without leaving her chair, Stacy removed her well-worn sandal and began beating Sara’s ass with it over and over.

Sara kept her head down and whimpered quietly as her owner abused her ass. Stacy was alternating between Sara’s left and right ass cheeks swinging with all her might. The sound of the sandal striking Sara’s delicate ass flesh was like gunshots in the quiet kitchen.

The other girls at the table stood up and moved around their kneeling slave to get a better view of her punishment. They were all naked from the waist down and the room quickly took on the scent of several aroused pussies. The girls were all smiling while they watched their leader abuse the middle aged coach.

After almost 50 swats from the sandal, Stacy began to tire and handed the weapon to Rose who took over gleefully. Sara was crying openly now, her tears pooling on the kitchen floor as Rose beat her ass harder than Stacy had. Rose had a cruel streak that scared Sara terribly. Rose kept beating the poor woman relishing the way her ass was changing colors. First a bright red and now a furious dark red almost purple already. The beating went on for another 50 or so strokes before Stacy called a halt to it with a smile.

Sara was shaking and desperately wanted to reach back and caress her sore ass but knew better than to move an inch. The girls all went back to their seats as Stacy began speaking as if nothing had happened.

“So, we’ll be going on a little adventure today slut, won’t that be fun?” the awful girl said.

Sara was sobbing and sniffling but knew enough to answer her owner so with a shaky voice she replied, “Yes Ma’am that sounds like fun”.

“Good” Stacy said, “Then it’s settled. Go change into that fun bikini we made you buy and hurry back here so we can get going. You can clean up the kitchen later. Or don’t. I don’t care either way. Let your husband come home and see it like this” the horrid girl said with a laugh.

Sara crawled from the room and down the hall to the stairs. She stayed on her hands and knees and made her way up to her bedroom. The abused older woman then took a minute to rub her sore ass sobbing as her delicate touch made the stinging pain worse.

She knew not to take too long or she would be punished so Sara quickly shed the embarrassing maid’s uniform and shuddered as she picked up the even more humiliating bikini.

It was awful. The girls had made her buy it online on evening and Sara was deeply degraded by the awful swimsuit. The suit hardly covered any skin at all which was exactly the point. It was a Bright Red, Halter, Caged Bandage, G-string, Bikini that the girls had made her buy 2 sizes too small. Sara practically bulged out of it with her large breasts overfilling the cups and her shaved crotch sucking in the material so that both her ass and pussy were on constant display, barely being covered at all. Sara wept as she dressed in the humiliating garment then dropped to her knees and began crawling back downstairs to see what horrors awaited her today.

Sara found the girls in her living room relaxing on the couch and loveseat. When Stacy saw her pet crawling into the room she laughed at the humiliated coach wearing a very revealing bathing suit and blushing furiously. “Look at those flabby udders swing when she crawls” Stacy said, “They look like they’re going to pop out of that top any second now. What a pathetic cow we have here girls”.

All four girls laughed at the spectacle of the crawling older woman and continued to mock her as Sara crawled over to Stacy and knelt like an obedient pet before her tormentor awaiting further instructions.

“Shoes” was all Stacy said and Sara crawled to the foyer to retrieve the footwear of the four young women. She knew from experience exactly how to fetch her owner’s shoes and picked up the first sneaker between her lips and teeth carrying it while still crawling back to Stacy. Sara was intimately familiar with all of the girl’s footwear and feet as she’d spent many hours worshipping both.

Sara looked up at Stacy like an eager little puppy before carefully placing the girl’s shoe on the ground before her. She then bent down and kissed Stacy’s right foot repeatedly 5 times before lifting the appendage and sliding on the proffered shoe. Sara carefully put her owner’s foot into the shoe then tied the laces before kissing the shoe 5 times and saying, “Thank you Miss Stacy”.

The beaten coach then repeated the procedure with Stacy’s left shoe moving on to give the same attention to all of the girls. It took Sara 8 trips to retrieve all of the girl’s well-worn sneakers and even if she didn’t know them by sight, Sara was ashamed to realize she could identify which shoes belonged to which girl by taste and smell. Such was her torment at having served as their foot slave for so long. Sara grimaced when the thought hit her, feet weren’t the only parts of the girls she could identify by taste and smell. She shuddered at this image and knelt before her owners waiting for her next order.

Stacy retrieved an old worn dog collar from the coffee table and fastened it around her pet’s neck fastening a leash to the metal ring on the collar and then walking toward the front door ignoring Sara completely. Sara had no choice but to crawl after the girl to keep from being choked. As she started to crawl after Stacy Sara felt a sharp slap on her ass and yelped in pain and surprise. She heard Kelly laugh then felt another hard slap to the opposite ass cheek this time from Lindsey. As the poor coach made the long crawl out the front door, down the sidewalk, and across the driveway the three girls behind her took turns smacking her ass as hard as they could for “motivation”.

When the group finally reached Sara’s car the coach was crying softly from the pain in her now red ass. She crawled into the back of the car as ordered and lay across the back seat face up. It was cramped and Sara had to fold her legs in the lotus position to fit across the seat but she managed despite the pain she felt in her ass both from the beating and the ever present butt plug.

Stacy sat in the driver’s seat with Kelly to her right while Rose and Lindsey took their place in the back seat sitting directly on top of their coach. Lindsey sat on the older woman’s crotch while Rose took her perch on the poor woman’s face.

Sara was immediately aware of several things. First, her own pain and discomfort at being used as a seat cushion bearing the weight of two full grown college girls, and second, the strong odor of Rose’s ass. Sara was painfully aware that Rose had gone for a run this morning and had not bothered to shower afterward. The dank smell of sweat and unwashed ass was overwhelming for Sara and each breath brought a new torture for her.

Sara felt the car begin to move and wondered how long this fresh new hell would last. She felt ever bump and turn the car made as the girls bounced and squirmed on her abused body and face. Sara struggled to breathe under Rose’s smelly ass and wondered how things could possibly get worse.

Of course the naïve coach found that out almost immediately as she felt a painful fire in her left nipple. It seemed the girls and chosen their seats well as Sara’s large breasts were open and available to them for the entire ride. While one of the girls focused on pinching Sara’s nipples between her finger’s nails one at a time, the other would then slap the tit not being pinched. They would then trade off so Sara was either having her nipple pinched cruelly or slapped harder and harder as the ride went on.

Sara was shaking and crying in no time moaning up into Rose’s ass with each new torment. Rose was smiling and joking with the other girls about the wonderful massage feature in her seat cushion. Sara could hear the muffled laughter of all four girls as she was slapped and pinched for the entire 45 minute ride.

When the car finally stopped Sara almost cried out in relief but stopped herself as she realized the only reason they’d stopped was to introduce her to a new form of torture.

As the party exited the car they girls all laughed at the disheveled appearance of their pet. Sara was a mess. Her hair was matted and messed up like she’d just got out of bed. Her eyes were red from crying as was her face from the pressure of Rose’s ass. Sara’s nipples were both sticking out an inch or more from her heaving breasts as a result of the girl’s new car game.

It took a moment for Sara to become oriented with her surroundings and see was devastated to see she was standing on the street, in the humiliating bikini, in front of a tattoo/piercing parlor. She shook her head and began to cry pleading with Stacy to take her home.

Stacy’s only reply was to order Sara to her knees as she began walking toward the shop’s front door. Knowing she had no choice, Sara sank to her knees and crawled across the sidewalk following her dominant, younger, owner. Luckily at this time of the morning there weren’t any people on the street so Sara was spared the embarrassment of being seen in such a degrading state.

Upon entering the shop Sara noticed right away the only two people in attendance. One, a very large biker with a full beard and long gray hair who easily tipped the scale at 300 pounds. He was wearing a stained shirt with some biker bar’s logo on the front and old faded jeans covered in oil and dirt stains. The obligatory biker boots covered his feet completing the vision of white trash before Sara’s eyes.

The second person in the store was almost as large as the biker. It was a woman of equal dirty looks to the man standing next to her in front of the counter. She also wore a black tshirt but hers was cut off to allow her enormous belly to hang free in the open air. Her breasts were gigantic and Sara had to force herself not to stare. The woman wore a pair of denim cut off shorts that were far too small for her immense girth. They clung to her hips like they were painted on and Sara could almost swear from her angle on her hands and knees that she saw curly hairs peeking out the leg holes of the shorts from the woman’s crotch.

She was wearing a pair of worn out brown cowboy boots that had seen better days and when the woman saw Sara checking her out she said, “What the fuck are you looking at lady? I’m not the one crawling around on a dog leash so mind your fucking manners”.

Sara mumbled an apology and averted her gaze choosing to stare at the floor instead of looking around the shop.

The big man laughed and said, “So what can I do for you ladies?”

To which Stacy replied, “Well you see this bitch dog of ours? She’s our Soccer coach and one day we caught her sniffing my panties in the locker room. I mean what a disgusting perv right? So, since then we’ve been teaching her a lesson. You know, teaching her where a perv like her belongs. So we were thinking she needs some jewelry and maybe a tattoo to show everyone what we already know about her. What do you think?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.