The World's First Futa - Futa's Wicked Campaign - Cover

The World's First Futa - Futa's Wicked Campaign

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 1: Futa's First Nubile Intern

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Futa's First Nubile Intern - The world's first futa runs for president! Her campaign explodes across America!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Politics  

April 17th, 2047

“I love it when you just demand my cock,” I moaned to my pregnant, young wife. I was twice as old as her and so lucky to have found her. All those years aching for that relationship her parents had, the one I almost had before my transformation.

I never thought I would find it with Kurt’s daughter.

“Mmm, I know,” Sharron said as she grabbed my futa-dick had hiked up her own skirt, revealing her trimmed, strawberry-blonde bush matted with the last load of cum I fired in her. It must have been an hour ago or longer by know. I couldn’t remember how many commercial breaks it was since I last fucked her. This interview was so long.

But it was so much fun talking to Adelia Tash, and the world, about my thirty years being the world’s first futa. All the women I bred. All the wild things I’d done. And now we were moving into the second most important thing in my life: becoming President of the United States.

The first most important thing guided my futa-cock to her pussy. Her blue eyes filled mine as she sank down on my dick. I groaned as Sharron’s pregnant pussy engulfed my shaft. Her pussy clenched down on it while her swollen belly rubbed against mine.

The studio audience roared with excitement. They cheered and clapped as my wife made love to me, her strawberry-blonde hair dancing about her flushed face. Her blue eyes danced with such joy as she rode me on the interview couch.

Adelia shifted behind me. The caramel-skinned host wanted to ride my futa-cock, but my wife insisted. Sharron knew it would turn me on so much if she was forceful.

I grasped her ass, loving the feel of her muscles flexing in her rump. She worked her bred pussy up and down my snatch. As far as I knew, she was the only woman I had bred more than once. Already we had two daughters with a third on the way.

Daughters I would raise and love.

I grinned at her as she pressed her forehead against mine. Her eyes became my universe. Everything faded—the audiences cheer, Adelia’s moans as she fingered herself beside us, the watching crew—but my wife. I loved her so much. I kissed her as my girl-dick throbbed in her silky grip.

Her snatch clenched about me, squeezing my shaft as she slid back up me. She rode me with such passion, her hips wiggling, stirring me around. It was a frantic rut made all the hotter by her insistence. She wanted my girl-cock.

That was hot.

My lips worked against hers. I kissed her with such a passion. Our tongues dueled. They caressed each other, loved each other, our bodies melded into one. My fingers dug into her rump as my pussy grew hotter and hotter. My cunt drank in all the friction of her silky snatch.

It was incredible.

My toes curled.

My ovaries grew hotter and harder. My cum boiled in them.

I would fire so much into her pregnant pussy. I knew she wanted it. She slammed down my girth and then that wondrous moment happened. My wife’s snatch spasmed about my girl-dick. Her flesh rippled about me. I squealed into her mouth.

So fast. Hearing me talk about making a porno and the realty show and my weird time on a perverted, Japanese game show swept through her. It made her squeal and groan into my mouth. It made her pussy convulse so hard about my girl-dick. She was just hungry for my cum.

Starving for it.

I groaned as my cum erupted into her. I shuddered on the bed as my spunk fired into her. Blast after blast of my jizz flooded into her cunt. It splashed through her pussy, swirling around inside of her while the pleasure burned through my thoughts.

She kissed me so hard, groaning as her pussy milked my girl-cum out of my ovaries. It spurted again and again out my shaft. I squeezed my eyes shut, stars bursting across my universe. I held my wife to me, our clothing rustling as we savored each other.

My pleasure peaked.

My wife broke our kiss. While I buzzed in euphoria, she nuzzled her nose against mine and whispered, “I love you so much, Becky.”

“Thank you for that,” I groaned. “What a delicious thing to hear. You’re my universe, Sharron. My everything.”

She smiled at me and leaned into kiss me.

“Twenty seconds,” the male producer said.

I groaned as Sharron aborted her kiss. “Looks like our fun’s over.”

“Uh-huh,” Adelia panted. “Oh, wow, I came with you. That was intense, Sharron. You rode your futa-wife so fast.”

“Yeah, you did,” I said then groaned as she slid off of my dick.

“SHARRON! SHARRON! SHARRON!” cheered the studio audience. They were behind the lights and cameras, and the mesh barrier to keep any women who I hadn’t bred from mobbing me.

Sharron grinned at them. She was a politician’s wife, so she knew how to carry herself before a cheering crowd. She had such a poise and grace about her. She strode away, beaming, my cum trickling down her thighs.

“Five seconds,” the producer said.

I shuddered, shoving down my skirt again to cover my futa-dick. I set up straight as the producer counted us down. Then we were live, streaming across the internet to the world. I crossed my legs, sitting up straight, so aware that everyone would know what I was doing on the commercial break.

Futa-politicians were the only ones who could revel in a sex scandal.

“So, you just found out your were nominated for president and marched off the porno set,” Adelia said, the mixed-race beauty giving me a dazzling smile. “What was going through your head?”

“That I didn’t want to mess this up,” I said. “I knew I would win. I wanted to be a world leader that people respected. I didn’t want to ruin this opportunity.” I shuddered as I remembered the day I showed in Washington D.C. to begin my campaign for president.


August 15th, 2036

Two days after walking out of the porno set, which had my manager leaving me prissy voice mails about breech of contracts and penalties I’d have to pay, I was stepping off the plane in Washington D.C.’s Dulles International Airport. I had never been to the capital. I wasn’t sure why. My hitchhiking years had taken me around the world, but I avoided this place.

It was the mire of politics. The grimy place where the real world clashed with the ideal world. It was the place I had avoided, throwing myself into my hedonism to hide that hole in my heart. That emptiness breaking up with Kurt left me all those years ago. I searched and searched for something to do with my life.

Now I had found it. Something meaningful.

My brain ached from all the reading I had done. Not from those first early weeks of college, before I became a futanari, had I studied so much. I gave myself a crash course in world events and current politics. I was sorting it out, trying to separate the spin from the BS. I went with my guts. There were things the Republicans said that I agreed with and things the Democrats said I liked.

I would marry the two. Make something ... Centrist. Populist. I just wanted to make a world where everyone had the opportunity to be happy. And not just here in the United States. This far into the twenty-first century, and there were still parts of the world suffering. Africa was a mess, the Middle East and Central Asia embroiled in conflict, parts of Latin America suffering heavily. I wanted to change all that. The world needed to unite.

Futanari were the key. I had daughters everywhere in the world. I didn’t even know how many children I had, but they were coming of age. They were the destiny of humans. Through my progeny, mankind would be reborn.

The futanari needed a world worthy of them.

I cleared the secure part of the airport and descended the escalator. It was early afternoon in the capital. I was tired and sore from my flight, and also satiated. I was used to flying—after traveling to Japan, I got over that fear of causing an orgy and just embraced the wild fun—and started a good dozen daughters from LA to D.C.

I reached the baggage claim where more than a few chauffeurs with tablets that had peoples names on them waited. They were all men in suits looking professional and anonymous, all cut from the same mold. Though their hair and skin were different colors, they all had similar build and looks.

One held a tablet with my name: Becky Woodard.

I approached it, my carry on bag slung over my shoulder. “Hi.”

“Let me take that, Miss Woodard,” he said. I handed it over and he hefted it with ease. “This way.”

I nodded my head. I was used to this sort of service. I wasn’t even shocked to find the nubile, naked girl in the back of the limo when he opened the door. She couldn’t be much older than eighteen, her breasts small mounds, her blue eyes twinkling with excitement. Black hair contrasted with the scarlet blushing across her cheeks as she saw me.

“H-hi, Becky,” she said. “I’m an intern from your campaign. Um, my name’s Jen.”

“Jen...” I said, savoring her name, the fatigue from my flight melting away at her squirming beauty. She had that innocent quality about her. A virgin. I loved virgins. “What a pretty name. And how did you get involved in my campaign?”

“Oh, well, your daughter, Lola, hired me,” Jen said. “She’s ... my girlfriend.”

I arched an eye at that as I slipped my arm around the nubile girl. Lola was the first daughter I’d ever conceived. I had her with Janice, the first woman to ever enjoy my futa-cock. “You’re dating?”

“We’re high school sweethearts,” she said. “But I’m a virgin. I ... I wanted to save that for you.”

“And my daughter’s okay with that?” I asked. My daughters didn’t have the same effect on women that I did. They were more like men, though from what I understood in the last two months as the first of them turned eighteen, that women sought them out, wanting the thrill of a futanari even if they couldn’t have have me.

“Yes, she is,” Jen said. “I give her handjobs and blowjobs. And we’ve done anal. Of course.”

“Of course,” I said, my girl-dick swelling in my panties I wore beneath my skirt. With so many of my futanari-daughters in the world, companies were finally producing sexy panties that had room for big dicks in them. No more boy shorts or going commando for me. I could even wear a frilly thong. “Anal is such a treat. I’m glad you’re treating Lola right.” My eyes gazed down at her breasts as they rose and fell. The limo pulled away from the sidewalk. “So it’s true, my daughters are running the campaign?”

“Lola and Rebecca spearheaded this movement since they started high school. They got all their friends involved, even me.” Jen smiled. “Your other daughters they know also joined it. We’ve been focusing our lives on this. We all want you to be president.”

I blinked my eyes. I couldn’t believe my daughters were more together than I was. But then they didn’t drive women wild and had an aching need to breed every pussy they came across. Jen was already squirming, her thighs glistening with her juices. I smelled her spicy musk rising in the air, filling up the back of the limo.

That feminine lust craving my futa-seed.

“We’re going to work so hard to make you president,” she said her hand sliding up my thigh to the hem of my purple skirt. “I’ll be so dedicated to it. We have so many ideas on how to keep you from being distracted. Lola and Rebecca talked to their Uncle Kurt a lot.”

I shuddered. Technically, Kurt was only Lola’s uncle. Rebecca was his half-sister. I knocked up his mother that same night I bred Janice, his step-sister. I shuddered though, remembering all the things Kurt did to keep me from fucking his bride-to-be before the wedding night. Boy, how long ago was that?

It was hard to think as Jen’s hand reached my panties. I spread my thighs, letting the virgin rub her fingers up and down my gusset, pressing my satin panties into my pussy lips. My toes curled in my shoes. I whimpered in delight, my nipples poking at my blouse. Her face nuzzled down and licked at my nub through my silk blouse. I wasn’t wearing a bra—I lost it on the plane—and shuddered as she loved my nipple through my garment.

Any more questions I had could wait. She felt so incredible. I squirmed. Her fingers pressing my panties into my folds, my futa-dick throbbing and witching. My hand slid down her back to her ass. I wormed between the seat to get my fingers into her butt-crack and found her sphincter.

My daughter had fucked this asshole.

That sent such a naughty thrill racing down my spine to my pussy and the tips of my toes. I whimpered as I fingered her asshole, circling her puckered sphincter. She rubbed harder at my panties, pressing them into my folds. My snatch clenched, the pleasure racing up to the tip of my futa-dick.

Jen suddenly pushed aside my panties. My futa-cock twisted, caught in the fabric. I gasped as her hand fished me out with skill, bulging my skirt. She stopped sucking on my nipple, leaving a big, wet spot centered on my blouse over the nub, and stared down at me. I thrust my finger into her asshole as she pulled my futa-dick out from beneath my skirt.

“You’re a little bigger than Lola,” she said, stroking up and down my girl-dick. “Ooh, I have dreamed about this day for so many years. Lola always promised that you would take my virginity and breed me. I want that so badly.”

“Lola is an understanding futanari,” I groaned.

“Why wouldn’t she be?” Jen asked. “The guys at my school are all the same way. Anal is so big because so many girls want to be virgins for you. They’re boyfriends all hope to watch it. Of course, sometimes they get carried away and hymens get broken.”

“Wow, that’s so different from when I was your age,” I said then groaned as she leaned over, her asshole clenching down on my probing finger.

“I bet,” she said. “That was so long ago.”

“You’re making me feel old,” I panted. “I’m only thirty-seven.”

She giggled. “That’s twice as hold as me.”

Her mouth engulfed my girl-dick. I shuddered as she sucked, her hand fisting the base of my shaft as she bobbed her head. She was good at that. She must have had lot of practice on my daughter’s futa-cock. I groaned at the feel of her mouth working up and down my shaft. Her cheeks hollowed as she slurped and sucked.

I fingered her asshole, my pussy clenching. There was something so exciting, so kinky, at enjoying a girl whom my daughter had fucked first. Lola had used both the holes I was enjoying. My daughter had cum in this mouth and penetrated this asshole.

“Oh, Jen, yes,” I panted, pumping my finger in and out of the virgin’s asshole, loving the velvety grip of her bowels. “Just love my girl-dick. I’m going to breed you today.”

She squealed about my futa-dick, her girlish passion squealed about my futa-cock. It was such an incredible treat. I groaned and shuddered. I shifted on the limo seat, my breasts rising and falling in my silk blouse, my nipples rubbing against the fabric. Tingles of stimulation shot down to my juicy cunt and to the tip of my hard cock buried in her hungry mouth.

She moaned as I worked my finger in and out of her asshole, wiggling it around, teasing her. She sucked with such passion. Her moans hummed around it. I groaned, loving every moment of it. It was such a wondrous delight to enjoy.

“Damn, Jen, yes,” I groaned. “Ooh, you keep doing that, and I’m going to cum.”

She sucked harder.

“Such an enthusiastic intern,” I groaned. “Mmm, yes, yes. And everyone’s going to know that I fuck my interns. I won’t hide it. Everyone will be so envious of you. They’ll ... Oh, Jen, yes!”

She rubbed my pussy with her free hand. Her fingers slid through my blonde curls to stroke up and down my pussy lips. My toes curled. I shuddered and squirmed on the limo seat as she bobbed her mouth and sucked on my girl-dick. It was such a wondrous treat. My eyes fluttered as the pleasure built and built in me.

Then her fingers jammed into my snatch. Three of them.

“I’m going to spill so much spunk in your mouth!” I moaned as jammed her digits in and out of my cunt. She pumped them fast, the stimulation shooting straight to the tip of my cock. “Yes, yes, yes, you’re just such a wondrous tease, Jen.” My eyes squeezed shut as she sucked with such hunger. “Fuck!”

I jammed my finger deep into her rectum, savoring the velvety grip.

My pussy spasmed about her trio of probing digits.

My futa-cum fired into her hungry mouth.

Stars washed across my vision with each powerful blast of jizz firing into her mouth. My cum filled her mouth. She whimpered, clamping her asshole around my finger. She gulped down my spunk, her fingers wiggling in my convulsing snatch.

Wave after wave of rapture washed out of my pussy as my orgasm peaked in me. I groaned, trembling on the seat. My eyes fluttered. My breasts heaved in my blouse. It was such an incredible delight.

“Oh, Jen, yes, such a good intern,” I panted as my orgasms died to a trembling tingle rushing through my veins.

Her mouth popped off my girl-dick, pearly coating her chin. Her glassy, blue eyes met mine. “Are you going to breed me now?”

“I’m going to make you cum hard with my mouth,” I told her, hungering to taste her. “Then I’m going to pop your cherry and breed you.”

“Yes!” she groaned. “You’re amazing, Becky! You’re going to be president, and I’m going to have your daughter!”

She kissed me on the mouth, her movement ripping my finger out of her asshole. I tasted my cum on her lips. My tongue dueled with hers as I rolled her off my back so she sat her naked rump on the limo bench. Then I slipped to the floor, breaking our kiss, to feast on her.

She gasped as I yanked her ass right to the edge of the seat, her small tits jiggling. She shivered, her trimmed, black bush right at the perfect level for me to feast on. To just bury my face into and lick and nuzzle and devour.

I would make her cum so hard.

But not by licking her pussy, even though her virgin flesh appeared so yummy as it peeked through her black bush. I went for her other hole. The one my daughter had enjoyed.

“Becky!” she gasped as my face nuzzled between butt-cheeks. I could just reach her asshole. My tongue flicked across it. She gasped, her body shuddering as I tasted her sour musk. “Oh, no, you don’t want my snatch.”

“Oh, I do,” I moaned, my nose nuzzling in the bottom of her pussy, her spicy musk filling my nostrils with every inhalation. Her silky pubic hair caressed me. “I just want to give you a real treat.”

She gasped as I rimmed her asshole. My tongue danced around it. She whimpered and groaned, shuddering as I savored her sour flavor. I fluttered my tongue against it. I teased her, made her groan and shiver. Her thighs tightened about my head.

I reached around to rub at her clit at the apex of her pussy. I slid through her downy pubic hair, her black curls engulfing my fingers, and rubbed her nub. She gasped and groaned, her body shaking as I massaged and teased her, rubbing her clit in slow circles.

“Oh, Becky, that’s so good!” she groaned. “Oh, I like that. Mmm, please, please, don’t stop doing that!”

“Good,” I told her. “Just let yourself go. Enjoy this!”

“Uh-huh,” she moaned as my tongue pressed against her asshole, eager to penetrate her and show her such wicked delights.

I devoured her asshole. This was so naughty. My daughter Lola had slid her girl-dick into this hole. It made my own futa-dick throb despite just cumming down Jen’s throat ... My tongue wiggled against her asshole as I massaged her clit with my fingers.

She made such a naughty, squeaking sound as I penetrated into her bowels. My tongue swirled around against her velvety walls. I kept rubbing her bud as I swirled my tongue through her, making her groan and gasp.

“Becky! Oh, wow, Becky, that’s so amazing,” she groaned. “Yes, yes, yes! I love it!”

“Good,” I groaned between probing licks of my tongue. “Don’t hold back. I want your pussy juices bathing my face.”

“Yes!” she groaned. “Then you’ll breed me!”

“Then I’ll breed you,” I said. “And then you and Lola can have as much sex as you want without worrying.”

“I want that so much! I love your daughter, Becky!”

I shuddered; this was so surreal. I plunged my tongue back into the barely legal girl’s asshole. I swirled it around inside of her, stimulating her. Making her gasp and moan. Her small breasts jiggled. Her lips pursed together. Her tongue flew across them. Her eyes were so wide. She shuddered, her thighs squeezing about my face.

I plundered my tongue as deep into her bowels as I could. My fingers flew on her clit. She clenched about my exploring tongue. Her sour musk filled my mouth. I loved the way her velvety anal sheath squeezed about my oral organ. Her juices grew hotter and hotter, her spicy musk filled my nose.

“Becky!” she groaned, her voice so throaty. “Oh, oh, yes, Becky!”

My fingers flew on her clit, strumming it like a guitar string. Her body bucked. She squeaked in such rapture, filling the back of the limousine with her excitement. Then her spicy juices squirted out of her pussy, drenching my face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.