10 July 2008 - Cover

10 July 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - On this day, Wendy celebrates turning forty with family and friends at the Go Go Club. It is also Bobbie Stevenson's last night as a stripper.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Public Sex  

Ordinarily, the Haywards would have stayed to dance the rest of the night away. All the women had been fucked or given blow jobs and desperately wanted to rest and take a shower.

Cheers from those patrons staying behind greeted Bobbie’s appearance. She wore her same white tank top, and form-hugging shorts, and carried a small bag. She thanked those wishing her well and made her way to the Haywards.

The last few feet from them, she dropped her bag and leapt into Dan’s arms. She wrapped her slender legs and arms around him, almost knocking him off balance. She breathed heavily and kissed him long and passionately.

“So you want me to be the father of your baby?” He joked about her earlier comment.

“Maybe, in due time,” she replied shyly.

“We’ll see; you may have convince me,” he said, tasting her fresh breath from her sensual kiss.

“You can bet I’ll convince you!” She grinned and kissed him again.

“I feel hurt, Bobbie,” Tina mocked with a frown. “I thought you loved me more and would have hugged me first!”

“I do love you, Tina, but you have a lovely pussy while Dan has a wonderful cock.”

“So you can lick my pussy while Dan fucks you,” she countered.

“That definitely works for me!” She smiled, accepting hugs and kisses of congratulations from the family.


Everyone said their goodbyes and the good times they had. Karen made it a point to thank Thor again and promised to see him and Tanya at the Hen House. The drive home was full of conversation about what happened during the night. Karen tried to relate to the different men she’d been with.

For Cathy and Ben, the ride home was in complete silence. The cause of the fracture in their marriage may last a lifetime.


Everyone paired off to take a refreshing shower and to save time. Lilly helped to bathe Karen’s sticky and stinky body, and they would sleep on the fold-out bed in the rec room. Bobbie and Tina teased each other about wanting Dan to father a baby with them. Wendy began to thank Dan for all her wonderful birthday presents. Diane and Brenda were last to shower.

In the main bedroom, Bobbie and Tina were involved in a sensual and loving sixty-nine. Wendy had sucked in Dan’s cock, preparing him for fucking her. Now well pregnant, lying on her back wasn’t very comfortable.

Dan cuddled against Wendy, lifting her left leg over his hip. Scooting closer, she rubbed his cock up and down her slit, then guided it into her. As Dan began to fuck his love, they could hear the soft, sensual moans coming from Bobbie and Tina on the bed extension beside them.

Wendy cupped his face in her hands as her body accepted his gentle thrusts. “Thank you so much for my birthday presents. I’ve never had too much cock fuck me and suck off in my life.”

“You’re welcome. This pregnancy sure has made you very horny for cock. This is something new for me.”

“I’m not trying to hurt you. I love you, Dan, and have never been happier in my life since meeting and falling in love with you.”

“You’re not hurting me. You and Karen need a lot of fucking for different reasons.”

“Sometimes my urge for a good cock and fucking can be so strong, I’m afraid I may not be able to control myself and cheat on you.”

“Has a guy fucked you that I don’t know about?”

“No, I’ve been with you when anyone has fucked me, but I fear that I may not be able to wait until I’m with you to satisfy my needs.”

“My main concern would be your safety. That you wouldn’t go off with some stranger you just met in a bar for a quick fuck. That’s something Karen would do.”

“I could have Karen go with me to help keep me safe.”

“You and her together, competing for the most fucks and blow jobs. She can barely keep herself safe.”

“I’m just afraid that someday I’ll need a good fucking and able to get one without you knowing about it.”

Dan smoothed the tops of his fingers over her soft face. Her eyes were always partly closed to his soft and gentle touch. Wendy, you are so incredibly beautiful, smart, and funny. I love you so much. If you need a fuck when you’re not home, then get it. You can tell me all the sexy and steamy details here in bed.”

“Thank you, Dan, so much! I love you! I’ll try to control my urges so you’re with me to watch. Now fuck me and again make me your wife!”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.