10 July 2008 - Cover

10 July 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Wendy celebrates turning forty with family and friends at the Go Go Club. It is also Bobbie Stevenson's last night as a stripper.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Public Sex  

There was a flurry of activity as several scantily clad women sold raffle tickets, ten dollars each or seven for fifty.

A moment later, Lilly arrived and greeted Karen first and the others. They immediately changed into their sex dog accessories in front of everyone, ready to be paraded around the club for fucking. Men close by staring at their choice of costume with a cupless bra, spiked collar, waistbelt, and wrist cuffs.

Karen placed her arms around Dan’s shoulders, guiding his hand to her bare breast. “I may be gone for an hour or two, so please don’t be alarmed. I love you. What woman can resist all this horny cock?” She said, downing her double rye drink.

“Want me to walk you around?”

“No, you stay and have fun with our girls. Did you take the Viagra I put in your pocket?”

“I’ve got a bad feeling about what you’re doing, and yes, I took my Viagra.”

“Good, Tina needs a good fucking, and I think Cathy wants you again too.”

“Who wants to walk us around?” Karen asked, looking at the others.

“I will,” Ben quickly offered. Karen and Lilly went to their hands and knees, wearing kneepads and fingerless gloves, with Ben taking hold of their leashes.

“Lilly is pretending to be my daughter,” she told Ben.

Sit, girls,” he directed. They sat on their haunches, bare pussies in plain view. “Suck on my cock, bitches, and no talking!” He demanded. “This is going to be so much fun!” Ben laughed as Karen released his cock. Lilly sucked on it, then she did. Cathy watched with some dismay as he led them towards the dance room.

Diane and Brenda were still topless, and they kissed Dan. Bye, Daddy; see you in a while.” They took a handful of condoms each from a bag they brought and walked to a table surrounded by men. They dropped the condoms on the table and sat, spreading their legs to reveal their bare pussies. No words were spoken as several men began to cover them with their hands.

Wendy returned to sit next to Dan. Moments later, several men came to her offering their happy birthday wishes, and her eyes went directly to their crotches. “Thank you, boys,” she smiled and boldly pulled down one zipper, then the other.

“My husband loves to watch me give men blow jobs and swallow their cum,” she said, then her sensual mouth began to bring their cocks to life.

Tina moved to Wendy’s left, hiked her dress up, and began to finger her lover’s pussy.

Wendy looked directly at Dan as she seduced each cock. She teased Dan as she loved her two cocks, and Tina would make her body jolt by exciting her clit. As usual, she switched to her hand when they got close, and they watched each one, in turn, cum in her mouth, then she swallowed.

“All Tina has done is get me horny for fucking,” she mentioned as the next guy offered his birthday wishes.

“I’ll give you a fuck if you like,” he offered.

“Let me see your cock,” she asked. He took it out and stroked it several times to entice her.

“I’m sitting at the next table,” he said, gesturing to his left, and several men were seated there.

“Do you mind?” She asked, looking at Dan.

“It is your birthday, and we’re here to celebrate it. Go and enjoy your presents,” he smiled, kissing her cheek.

“What a fantastic husband you are to me; I love you!” She hugged and kissed Dan, then took the man’s hand.

Dan watched Wendy sit on the lap of the man she met and introduce herself. He smiled as she proceeded to alternate sucking each cock, then riding her first fucker without a condom and giving another two blow jobs.


Cathy cuddled close to Dan, the deep plunging neckline of her dress gave him an excellent view of her breasts. She smiled at him, admiring her tits, kissed him, and placed her hand close to his cock. The other guided his hand down inside her dress.

“This feels nice, Daddy,” she sighed as he took a firm grip on her full breast.

Dan placed his other arm around Tina’s slender waist. “Aren’t you going to go and find a nice cock or two to fuck?”

“I’m tempted, but I want to make sure it’s okay with you first.”

“For a woman who likes her independence, you sure act like my wife more all the time,” he joked.

“I don’t think I can pull off the slutty wife trick in here. Some likely remember me from the T-shirt contest.”

“Ahh, they’d recognize your boobs,” he joked, and she laughed.

“I love you, Dan.”

“I love you too. Why don’t you find yourself a nice cock or two and bring them back here? You know I like watching other men fucking my wife.”

“It’s a deal!” She kissed him quickly and went hunting for her prey.

“Finally, I have you all to myself,” Cathy said, turning towards him. She unzipped his pants, released his cock, and lowered it to begin sucking on it.

“You seem to want me to fuck you a lot recently,” he remarked, parting her legs to finger her pussy.

“What can I say? I love my daddy!” Her talented mouth made his cock rock solid; she straddled his hips, pulled her dress up over her head to be fully naked, and guided his cock into her yearning pussy.

“Don’t you want me to use a condom on you for protection?”

“We never have and never will,” she replied, hands on his shoulders, kissing him and establishing a good fucking pace.


The men in the Go Go Club didn’t know where to look to enjoy the sexy action. Candy was doing a sensual striptease on stage. Diane and Brenda were in the process of receiving their first fucks and giving blow jobs. Karen and Lilly were both in the dance room, sucking cock hard for fucking, Wendy was taking care of three cocks, Tina was on the prowl for her first fuck, and Cathy was again seducing her dad.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.