10 July 2008 - Cover

10 July 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, Wendy celebrates turning forty with family and friends at the Go Go Club. It is also Bobbie Stevenson's last night as a stripper.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Public Sex  

“Happy birthday, Mommy!” Young Timothy yelled, surprising Wendy with a homemade gift. She hugged him to her breasts in appreciation for his hard work. She opened the small box, spread the tissue paper, and removed the object.

“It’s a pen and pencil holder. Now you don’t have to use a coffee cup for your pens,” he smiled with pride.

“Thank you so much, Tim, just want I needed.” She smiled at Dan and Karen.

“It’s made out of popsicle sticks. Jake helped me to glue it together because I was getting more glue on me than your present,” he giggled.

“I think you did a wonderful job,” she said, kissing and hugging him.

“And I put your name and date on it from me to remember, plus a new pen,” he smiled, placing it in the new container.

“Thank you; I’ll put it in the kitchen where it’ll be handy to use.”

She looked at the others, enjoying her day. Late afternoon use of the swimming pool brought plenty of relief from the hot summer day. She opened her remaining gifts and thanked everyone.

Diane and Brenda complained that they had to wear their bikinis with Timmy present so often. However, there was no shortage of breasts, pussy, and cock feeling underwater in the pool or hot tub.Â

Brad, Abby, Jake, and Tiffany enjoyed their fun in the pool away from the others. “I can imagine what those hands are doing under the water,” Dan joked. He walked over to them, kneeling close to the edge of the pool. The water distorted hands in motion, but he could detect Brad and Jake stoking the other’s cock while the girls fingered the other’s pussy. “Boys, I don’t want to spoil your fun, and I do enjoy watching you jerk each other off or do a blow job, but I don’t want several loads of cum floating in the pool. It clogs up the filter system.”

“Who says our cum will end up in the water?” Brad hinted.

“Go inside if you want to give the other a blow job,” he suggested.

Dan always enjoyed the sight of Diane and Brenda in their revealing bikinis. Cathy was a new mother and always looked perfect. He noticed that she was paying more attention to him than usual, in a teasing way. With Ben busy playing in the pool, she snuck her dad into the bedroom for an unexpected but satisfying fuck. Tina looked as sensual as ever in her very brief bikini.


Dan offered to treat everyone to dinner out, but Wendy preferred to stay home. “Feeding all these hungry mouths would be expensive. I’m just as happy with pizza and KFC,” she said, hugging him.

“We have millions in the bank, and you worry about a big dinner bill on your birthday?”

“I still feel like a normal person. What did I buy with the money—a new car and investment trusts for Jake and Tim—and help pay for our new home? Besides, dinner at home will save us time for more fun at the Go Go Club. It was thoughtful of Bobbie to celebrate my birthday by making tonight her last night of stripping.”

“I do not doubt that it was Karen who suggested going there for your birthday so she could have another gang bang, but why not at the Hen House?”

“Because you aren’t supposed to fuck in the Go Go Club, but it’s normal in the Hen House. I thought it would be nice to celebrate Bobbie’s last night of work. I was also thinking of going to the House or Club because my hormones are driving me nuts with my pregnancy, and I need more cock.”

“So Scott, Brad, Jake, and I fucking you earlier today wasn’t enough for you?” He joked.

“You were getting me warmed up for tonight,” she smiled, kissing her lover.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.