Master Wizard Tia'tha - Cover

Master Wizard Tia'tha

Copyright© 2018 by Evilynn Thales

Chapter 9

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Rape/Torture Warning! This is a story about Tia'tha, the Master Wizard at a mage school. This story was originally based on Skyrim lore, but other than what a few things are called that's no longer true.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   High Fantasy   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Teacher/Student   Slow   Violence  

The warmth of the early morning sun shining on my face wakes me from my slumber. Climbing to my feet I see Lynn moving stiffly. She rolls onto her side, trying, and failing to stand up. I squat next to her and say, “You spent hours using new muscles yesterday. You know what is causing your pain. Most people wouldn’t have a choice and would be forced to endure the soreness until it goes away in a few days, but we have a better option.”

I say, “I’ve never designed a spell to heal muscle soreness, but let’s work one out this morning before we head out.”

Lynn’s eyes light up, like they do every time I give her a new challenge. After a few hours working on the spell, she declares it. “Close enough to optimum efficiency for today.” I smile inwardly at her perfectionism, but then she casts it. The elegant lines are impossibly beautiful. Created by a true master of the craft. I quietly pack up the camp, grateful for the excuse to keep my hands busy, and my face averted while I consider this new revelation. She built this spell from scratch instead of modifying an existing spell. She must spend less time modifying spells, and more creating new ones.

I call out to her. “Come over here and I’ll show you how to saddle your horse.”

Once our horses are saddled and our packs are ready to go Lynn starts looking nervous, staring at her horse. Unsure what the problem is, I say “Is something wrong?”

She says “When we stopped yesterday, I was starting to feel much more comfortable in the saddle, and I hope I’ll enjoy riding today ... But I don’t see how I can climb up onto her. She is huge!”

I say, “Not to bring up bad memories, but I could pick you up and place you on her. I promise not to laugh this time”, my face splits into a grin, as she continues staring at the horse, considering my offer. After a minute I grab her by the waist and lift up. Holding her against the horse while she squirms into place blushing.

I walk back to my horse, hiding my smile as I mount. Putting a somber expression on, I head slowly to the road. She joins me, and we continue our ride.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.