18 July 2008 - Cover

18 July 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - On this day, Dan and Tina are enjoying a sensual evening date and dancing until disaster cuts their night short.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Tina’s lover thanked her for the blow job and left them. She sat beside Karen as Dan continued to fuck her. Tina slid a hand inside Karen’s top to fondle one tit, then the other.

Dan’s position on his knees on the hard floor was making it difficult to enjoy fucking Karen. She’d lean forward, arms loosely on his shoulders, giving him several kisses.

“Fuck me, Dan. I need you to cum in me!” She desired.

“Yes, Dan, my wonderful husband, fuck her good! Karen, can Dan take off his condom and fuck you clean?”

“I don’t want my pussy to stink and leak out his cum.”

Tina caressed Karen’s breast. “His cum won’t leak out very much because I’m going to lick it from your pussy.”

“You’re going to eat me?”

“Yes, I am.”

“I’ve never had a woman lick my pussy before.”

“The choice is yours. Tell Dan to keep going until he cums or stop to remove his condom.”

Karen looked at them, contemplating her options. “Dan, please stop.”

“That’s my girl!” Tina smiled. Dan halted, slowly sliding his cock out, and Tina removed Dan’s clear sleeve.

Karen couldn’t help but look at Tina stroke Dan’s cock and guide it back into her. As Dan resumed fucking her, Tina caressed Karen’s breast, then, leaning closer, gave her her first kiss.

Dan increased his pace, enjoying the freedom of no protection. Karen accepted Tina’s further advances as she shared kisses with her and Dan.

“I’m going to cum soon!” He warned. Dan adjusted his position once more, his cock going still deeper. Karen’s eyes glistened, and she smiled shyly as his facial expression changed. “Uhhh, uhhh, rahh, umph!” He groaned.

“Mmm, I love the sounds of my husband fucking his cum into other women!” Tina sighed. Dan looked at Tina oddly for her reference to him as her husband as the last of his cum spurted into Karen.


Dan slowed to a stop and exhaled, “Thank you, Karen; I had a wonderful cum.”

“Believe me, it was my pleasure!” She smiled.

“Now, as soon as Dan pulls out of you, I’m going to lick your pussy,” Tina reconfirmed, and Karen nodded her agreement.

They made the quick switch with some giggling. Tina supported Karen’s legs open as she began licking up Dan’s oozing cream.

“Oh fuck!” She cried out at the sensation of another woman licking her pussy for the first time. She couldn’t help smiling at the wonderful feeling and combed her fingers through Tina’s short, auburn hair.

Dan was about to put his cock away when Tina halted him. She took a moment from Karen’s pussy to lean and suck on his cock.

“What a wife!” She remarked.

“Another thing I like to do is give Dan and another guy a blow job at the same time.” Tina’s hand replaced her mouth as she returned to eating Karen’s pussy.

Karen’s breathing was growing laboured as Tina’s mouth brought her closer. Dan was the only one to notice two familiar women approaching their table.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck!” Karen cried as her body tensed, and she released a massive climax. “Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” She pressed against Tina’s head as she kept constant pressure on her pussy.


“Now that’s a beautiful sight and wonderful-sounding cum!” Tina heard voices behind her. She looked to her right as a body brushed against her.

“Wendy and Karen, what are you doing here?” Tina cried out.

“Honey, we hate to interrupt your fun, but we have to go,” Wendy urged.

Tina moved back from Karen’s pussy and stood. Her lips glistened wet, and Dan’s Karen embraced her and passionately kissed her. “I love the taste of fresh pussy juice, especially on the lips of another woman!”

“What are you two doing here?” Dan wondered, looking from one beauty to the next.

“A lot of good it does to take your cell phone with you if you don’t answer our calls or text messages,” Karen reasoned. “We’ve been trying to contact you for the past forty-five minutes. I even called the bar with no answer, so we had to drive here.”

“I didn’t hear or feel my phone because I turned it off.” Dan realized the solemn expression on Karen and Wendy’s faces meant something was terribly wrong.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.