18 July 2008 - Cover

18 July 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - On this day, Dan and Tina are enjoying a sensual evening date and dancing until disaster cuts their night short.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

The DJ began a slow song, so Dan stood, offering his hand to Karen. He escorted her to the dance floor, allowing him to take her in his arms. His embrace was polite without being forceful.

“You can hold me a little tighter; I won’t break,” she offered. Karen could feel her breasts pressing against his chest.

“I’m not a great dancer, just moving in circles.”

“Going nowhere slowly is fine with me. I have to ask, You actually enjoyed watching that man fuck your wife?”

“Yes, I did. Tina is obviously very beautiful and desirable, and I love her very much. We enjoy a satisfying sex life that includes other partners. We don’t cheat, never sneaking around behind each other’s back, but enjoy fucking for each other to watch.”

“Is it your plan to fuck me too?” She asked, looking into his eyes.

“Only if you allow me to. If you’d feel any hesitation at all, then I won’t, and I’ll just enjoy your company.”

“Now why can’t all men be that respectful of a woman? Yes, Dan, I’d love you to fuck me.”

“What about your husband?”

“He’s likely balls deep inside some young cunt, so why can’t I have my sexy fun too?”

Karen hugged Dan closer and then offered her lips to him. She showed her approval by guiding his hand onto her left tit.


Another stranger approached Tina, hoping to fuck her too. He stared down at her open dress with her breasts in view. “I was watching you earlier. You seem to be a slutty wife who’s looking for another good fuck.”

“It’s true, I am a slutty wife in need of another good fucking, but at the moment I’d sooner give you a blow job.” With his crotch within easy reach, she began to unzip his fly.

He looked around, conscious of those who might be watching this slut’s bold move. Tina released his cock from his pants, gauging its length, and began to stroke it. Her grip motioned him closer, leaning, kissing, and licking the head, then began sucking.

People nearby watched the erotic show as Tina’s mouth felt her lover’s cock grow hard.


On the dance floor, Karen was enjoying her closeness with Dan. He could feel his cock stirring and her pussy moistening as the song ended. She didn’t mind his hand slipping under her short hem to feel her ass cheeks.

Karen happened to notice a man with Tina. “It looks like your wife is having some fun again; now she’s sucking on a guy’s cock.”

Dan turned his head to see several tables away, Tina’s mouth going back and forth on a guy’s cock. She stood and had him take her seat, then went to her knees. “Let’s go! I love watching Tina give men blow jobs and swallow their cum!”

Several steps on, Karen paused. “I don’t feel comfortable leaving my friends to be alone with you and Tina.”

Dan stopped and leaned in to kiss her. “We aren’t going anywhere. Tina is going to watch me fuck you at our table.”

“Fuck me in public? Wow, you two sure have a lot of guts.”

“The worst that’ll happen is that we’ll be asked to leave. Tina and I have fucked in public a number of times, and no one has complained enough to have us thrown out of a club or bar.”

“Do you ever go to the Hen House?” She asked.

“My wife and I have been members there for quite a long time,” he mentioned, thinking of his Karen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.