Donna the Devoted Dog Lover - Cover

Donna the Devoted Dog Lover

Copyright© 2018 by Donna The Dog Lover

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Donna is feeling a bit deserted with her ex-husbands and her grown-up children and a big, empty house with only two male Dobermans to keep her company. She talks to them, she feeds them she even sleeps with them. They were almost like husbands and when she discovers their bonus benefits she decides it is appropriate to go all the way and not keep teasing them with her female scent of obvious needs any longer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Violence  

The Great Dane was not the property of Irina, Donna’s newest like-minded friend with a fetish for dogs with big cocks. He belonged to a senator’s wife recently divorced from her pussy chasing husband who only wanted young interns or recently graduated secretaries looking for a sugar daddy to take good care of them.

Donna jokingly asked Irina if she could “borrow” the dog for some casual coupling and was gifted the dog to stay with her overnight back at her condo near the beach. The dog was licking her pussy before she even got the front door locked with the three special locks that she used to make certain she was safe and secure inside her own house.

The senator’s wife turned out to be a closet lesbian and that was probably that drove her husband to the young stuff after getting the cold shoulder or listening to the “I’ve got a headache” routine one too many times to allow their lousy marriage to continue down the road to perdition.

Irina told Donna that she was employed by the gay divorcee to do housework that included walking the dog and sometimes at night she was asked to provide the still attractive older woman with rug munching duties and bending over for submissive anal strap-on duty. Irina was not much into the lesbian lifestyle but she put up with it because she could play with the Great Dane whenever the mood took her and she knew they would have complete privacy.

Donna was struggling to get her Victoria Secret panties safely off her pretty butt and put them out of the way of any damage because they were her favorites and she had used them only when she felt a need to express her exhibitionist urges to multiple males.

The huge Great Dane was sniffing her sensitive crack with his cold snout. It excited her no end because she could see his long dick reaching down now almost to the floor and she knew her time for confrontation had finally come.

She managed to make it into the dining room and was down on all fours on the fluffy white carpet when she felt the dog’s front paws pressing down on her back with enough control to make her face smash into the fluffy white carpet unable to move in any direction. The full weight of the huge dog was on top of her now and she tried talking to him to calm him down a little bit because it was moving far too fast for her and she had a certain amount of fear because this was the first time with this brute and she was uncertain how rough he would become once he had reached his goal and entered her with his friendly weapon.

His long wet tongue was licking her neck and her ears in a manner that was pushing her into an uncontrollable orgasm and he hadn’t even penetrated her patiently waiting pussy lips as yet.

Donna tried moving her hips and for the first time she felt the rubbing of the dog’s immense dong on the inside of her naked thighs. She shuddered and spoke in a calming voice over her shoulder at the monster on her back.

“Nice doggy, nice doggy, I am all yours, big guy, just make certain you get that thing into the right hole is all I ask. I think my rear door is a trifle too tiny to take that thing all the way up my ass.”

The dog looked at her with his bloodshot eyes totally uninterested in conversation just like every man she had ever taken doggie style in this similar manner.

She felt his hindquarters pushing into her flanks now and she welcomed the sensation of his rippling muscles massaging her lily white skin and her heated flesh. She attempted to push up her buttocks to meet his meat when the tip of his hardened shaft bounced as if by accident into the back portion of her womanhood and nudged softly into her weeping vagina.

All she could do was stiffen up in fear because the girth of the thing was enough to strike fear into her petite pussy and she was concerned that the dog would lose all control and shove his junk too deeply inside her with painful results.

Inch by slippery inch the Great Dane took Donna’s primed for penetration pussy with his doggie dong until all ten inches of the brute’s shaft was buried inside her pulsating box.

They both stopped all motion at that point because it was part of the huge dog’s humping program to allow his bitches to get used to the full feeling of being stuffed with his oversized tool.

Then, as if a switch was turned on, they both started to hump each other with serious intent. The dog held her immobile with his paws and he let his long dong do all the work saving his energy for the final stages when they both were frantic with the need to release their juices. He could feel the tide of pleasure building deep inside his testicles and came very close to pushing his knot inside her vagina locking them into a long process of draining every last drop of doggie sperm into her pretty human bitch pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.