Donna the Devoted Dog Lover - Cover

Donna the Devoted Dog Lover

Copyright© 2018 by Donna The Dog Lover

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Donna is feeling a bit deserted with her ex-husbands and her grown-up children and a big, empty house with only two male Dobermans to keep her company. She talks to them, she feeds them she even sleeps with them. They were almost like husbands and when she discovers their bonus benefits she decides it is appropriate to go all the way and not keep teasing them with her female scent of obvious needs any longer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Violence  

Donna woke up that lazy Sunday morning with a sour taste in her mouth and a dull pain in her sensitive bottom that convinced her she had gone overboard with anal antics the night before.

Unfortunately, she had drunk so much blood-red wine that her speech was still slightly slurred and she had great difficulty in lighting up a much-needed cigarette to push the fogbanks from her brain.

Her pair of well-trained black male Dobermans was resting with their chins on their paws waiting for her to make her way into the shower and clear the cobwebs from her mind. She noticed that Bruce was nervously licking his penis and that was a sign he was thinking about getting her down on he hands and knees again to show her how a Doggy penis was far better than an ordinary human one.

She half-staggered into the bathroom and shed the remainder of her undies on the tile floor.

The two silent dogs followed her at a respectful distance with their eyes on her swaying ass cheeks and her thick black patch of hair just below her belly button. She knew what they wanted but it was far too early in the morning for her and all she wanted was the cleansing warm water to cascade down her skin to refresh her for the day’s trials and tribulations. The fact that it was a Sunday was not lost on her but she was hungry and needed some bacon and eggs to line her tummy.

Of course, she had no intention of cooking them so it was either a trek over to her extra close female friend Veronica’s house to be treated like a lady-in-waiting or she could drive down to the local waffle house to sit in the corner booth and pretend like she was one of those normal church-going folks that only saw dogs as faithful companions and didn’t lust after their long red tongues and their hard, hot cocks.

Her first mistake was to bend over to pick up the soap on a rope when it fell to the tile floor. The younger Doberman, Harry Jr. mounted her from behind and she knew there was no point to playing “hard to get” because she had surrendered the rights to her ass with both dogs a long time ago. The muscular dog wrapped his paws around her naked body and humped her frantically from behind and she was happy his penis had found her vaginal entryway and not mistakenly entered her brown eye like he had done on many occasions when the question wasn’t where he going to put it but how quickly he could get inside her and show her his control.

The horny black dog’s father, Harry Sr. was patiently waiting his turn and he was not overly concerned because he knew his well-trained son would loosen the human female up and get her nice and warm for his entry right after he had withdrawn. He was ready to nip his son on the flanks if he lingered too long inside after spurting and risked the possibility of sinking his knob inside her making his turn delayed until his son could disengage without harm to the female’s sexual organs to his own family jewels.

No, he needed the female’s ass and that was a fact.

She was a good bitch and knew how to use her pretty human mouth to clean him up nicely. Besides, she was most tasty when she had been recently fucked by a man or a dog and he loved licking her pussy even when she was dry as a bone. Her ass was a different story because he was not really into licking asses. He didn’t mind humping one that was nicely lubricated or even kissing it with his lips or his cold nose but actually licking it on the inside was something that even some dogs didn’t like to do.

Harry Jr. gave Donna his full load and she shuddered with the flood on her hands and knees. No sooner had he pulled out, when his eager father Harry Sr. shoved his huge doggy dick up Donna’s primed for fucking vagina and used his son’s spunk as his lubricant for happy humping. Poor Donna was confused not certain which dog was inside her. After some consideration, she realized it didn’t really make any difference because they were so alike. The only way she could really tell the difference between them was that Harry Jr. loved to hump her ass even more than her pussy and the father was more conventional in his sexual desires. The fact of the matter was that Donna was sublimely happy with the dog’s beautiful dong deep inside her tight little anus and she loved the feel of his weight on her spine and his hairy paws wrapped around her middle like she was his prisoner to be played with like a bone or a toy.

She dressed carefully, making sure that her French undies were pristine and not wrinkled. One never knew when some strange man might take it in his head to give her a go and lift her dress for a quick look at her goodie locker. That was the sort of thing she used to do more often when she was younger. Now, she tried to be more aloof from such terrible sexual urges and stayed at home with her dogs and her hidden secrets of truly loving the uncomplicated four legged male animals much more than the two legged variety with their devious lies and filthy demands for kinky sex when she least wanted it and needed just a quick, quiet cuddle under the covers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.