Donna the Devoted Dog Lover - Cover

Donna the Devoted Dog Lover

Copyright© 2018 by Donna The Dog Lover

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Donna is feeling a bit deserted with her ex-husbands and her grown-up children and a big, empty house with only two male Dobermans to keep her company. She talks to them, she feeds them she even sleeps with them. They were almost like husbands and when she discovers their bonus benefits she decides it is appropriate to go all the way and not keep teasing them with her female scent of obvious needs any longer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Violence  

“The highways are all moving nicely this morning, folks and the sun is chasing out that nasty smog like gangbusters. Wake up all you sleepyheads and get your duds on dudes because this is Friday and you know what Friday means. It means that nice fat paycheck and sixty hours of weekend fun and games in La-La land.”

Donna raised up her sleeping blinders and the first thing she saw was Harry and Harry Jr., her constant companion male Dobermans looked right at her from the end of the bed waiting patiently for her to get up and put them out into the back yard for their morning romp looking for night time nocturnal invaders into their private playground. They usually just finished the interlopers off and tossed them with a twist of their head over the back fence onto the high cliffs at the back of the property. The birds of prey and other silently moving critters came up to remove all traces of their daily clean up.

The swimming pool was in perfect shape because of the twenty-four hour automatic cleaning device and the pool-boy was due to arrive later that day to do the weekly checkup. He didn’t speak much English but he was a hard worker and would often clean the area around the pool until everything shone with the gleam of newness.

She had considered bending over for the pool-boy more than once because he looked so lean and hungry with his shirt off. It had been a long time since she had been fucked properly by an actual human hump partner but her escapade with Harry and Harry Jr. the night before was fresh in her mind and she wondered if she was completely out of her mind to get down on all fours for her favorite male Dobermans like she belonged to them instead of the other way around.

She saw both dogs perk up interest when she got up and headed to the shower.

Of course, she was stark naked and she knew they were both interested in doing her again at the first opportunity. At least, they were both being gentlemen about it and were not pressuring her into spreading her legs like some of the crappy dates she had gone on after her last divorce.

The thought of her last husband made her shake her head in disgust because all she could see was him humping his secretary right there on the kitchen table with her panties wrapped around his silly head. She knew the prick had his panty fetish but she had been certain it was only her panties that he was interested in for the last seven years. All of her children were grown-up except for the two that he had fathered and she sent them off to an expensive boarding school in the country so she didn’t have to see her prick-husband’s face every time she looked at them even though it wasn’t their fault in the least little bit. She told herself that she would get them home each holiday and after a couple of years if she had remarried, they could all play happy family again in a new episode of “The Brady Bunch”.

In the meantime, she would play house with Harry and Harry Jr. because she had discovered they could be most satisfying in exactly the way she needed right now and they were not in the least bit critical of her drinking or if she was a bit dirty and bitchy at times. She seemed to calm down noticeably with their weight on her spine and she liked the feeling of being controlled right up to the moment of exploding release. It was also nice to be “tag-teamed” by the father/son duo of Doberman rock hard penises.

Some of her older female friends had told her of their adventures with their little lap-dogs with inquisitive tongues but she had thought it more exaggeration than actual fact. She had thought that the circumstance of owning two huge animals would remove her from the list of suspected kinky divorcees with overly-friendly pets, but some of the women in her ladies club constantly asked her how she liked living with two big Dobermans in need of female companionship. Usually, she just laughed it off because it sounded so bizarre that she never once considered the possibility. Now, after last night, she knew it was probable that she would be getting down on all fours in the very near future and looking over her should to see if she was being done by Harry or by Harry Jr., his more excitable son.

The thought was so lodged in her mind that she paused on her way into the shower to clean up and dropped down to the fluffy white carpet in a familiar “doggy-style” position waiting for the two Dobermans to give her a nice morning wake-up. Harry mounted her from the rear and he put one big front paw on the back of her neck to keep her head down on top of the carpet. His hardness slid inside her with a nice little pop that reminded her of her first time in a drive-in movie and the acne afflicted teenager that missed her waiting vagina and stuck it all the way up her totally shocked rear door by mistake. They both had frozen with him buried to the hilt and she had it on the tip of her tongue to ream him out for his lack of accuracy. However, he had already started to hump her with a great deal of vigorous humping action and she started to enjoy the friction inside her fluttering sphincter. It was a surprise to her that her first orgasm ever was in the wrong door and she dated that boy several times carefully instructing him to do the exact same time each and every time.

Of course, she couldn’t speak Doberman and she hoped that the two dogs were fully guided by doggy instinct to hump her properly and hopefully keep their huge things out of her backside because she felt that she was far too tight back there for such fooling around.

Harry was up inside her now and making her take it nice and hard.

She looked at the scene in the closet mirror and saw the big black Doberman on her back and his younger son licking her face and her hardened nipples like a lover tending to her other sensitive areas. Her orgasm was building rapidly and she was happy about that because she didn’t want to be late again and get chewed out by the new boss with his nasty brand of sarcasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.