Donna the Devoted Dog Lover - Cover

Donna the Devoted Dog Lover

Copyright© 2018 by Donna The Dog Lover

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Donna is feeling a bit deserted with her ex-husbands and her grown-up children and a big, empty house with only two male Dobermans to keep her company. She talks to them, she feeds them she even sleeps with them. They were almost like husbands and when she discovers their bonus benefits she decides it is appropriate to go all the way and not keep teasing them with her female scent of obvious needs any longer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Violence  

Donna Delacroix was without a doubt a typical MILF with enough mostly-grown children and ex-husbands to fill a small conference room.

Her third husband Otto had transferred ownership of her current house to her in a rare outbreak of guilt over his shameful desertion of two children to kiss the ass of a new trophy wife once crowned as a Miss America.

Donna was all into yoga and volunteering at the local food bank as well as being a spokesperson for the cat and dog shelter that her second husband had graciously donated to the county humane animal society. She was financially well-off due to her deceased first husband’s generous will that awarded her control of his vast investments centered primarily in oil, gold and other rare substances that always seemed to be going up and never down even in the worst of economic times.

The definitely still-attractive late-thirties brunette managed to keep her slender figure by a daily running routine that also kept her shapely backside in perfect heart-shaped form.

Despite her attentiveness to her health and personal fitness, poor Donna had not been laid for over a year when an enterprising lawyer for her third husband elected to throw her a bone to get her to sign on the dotted line for the settlement agreement. It was a favorable settlement in her favor but he was concerned that she might want to seek more because her deserting husband had been caught screwing his company’s model advertising symbol for family vacation timeshares. Her luscious body was televised in various tempting poses that promised long term family vacation luxury that included romance as a key ingredient.

Of course, he had married her after the break-up but the sheer depravity of his humping her with a devoted wife and two children at home would have triggered a fall in the stock values that might mean bankruptcy for the business and loss of income all around.

Donna was happy with the settlement, she was happy with the hard pounding she received from the young handsome lawyer and she sent both children off to private school since they were the last two offspring still at home.

All of the other children were grown-up now and leading happy lives of their own. In fact, they were all relieved to be away from Donna because she was a bit of an obsessive compulsive when it came to even the smallest of details. They took their trust funds and their individual sexual needs as far away as possible to escape her eagle eye.

Now, all that Donna had remaining was her volunteer work and the care and feeding of her two Dobermans that roamed the huge mansion like sentries sniffing out invaders. She had rescued both of them from the shelter she sponsored and they had not known any other home.

Donna considered them her family now and they had a special place in her heart because they were the ones she talked to and they never texted like her absent children.

She had sent her two children from her most recent marriage off to boarding school because she was assured it was character building and she had fond hopes of re-kindling some sort of romantic relationship to get the feel of a man’s package between her legs once again. It was sort of difficult these days because she had the disadvantage of seeing a man’s faults almost immediately and was put off from agreeing to any form of physical surrender when she had no respect for her partner.

Donna considered entering into a relationship with her yoga instructor. The girl was a college graduate and spoke three languages with the skill of a native. Apparently, she was one of those young ladies that preferred surrendering to a female rather than a male when it came time for horizontal activities. That was all well and good except for the fact that Donna was just as submissive herself and she didn’t see any fun in telling the poor girl what to do when it came to actually doing something naughty. Thus, that road was ended before it even started and Donna felt a bit foolish because she never was quite comfortable in any relationship without an actual cock to make her feel properly fucked.

The whole dildo thing was doomed to failure and she didn’t like shoving strange objects up her sensitive backside.

Strangely, her solution to her “getting laid” problem was right in front of her and she had no idea at all of how easy it would actually be to solve.

She was in the den watching an interesting caged match between two IQ challenged males when she spilled the meat sauce from her spare ribs on her best tight fitting jeans with the little stirrup at the bottom to keep them from looking wrinkled. Her dynamic duo of twin Doberman boy dogs were at her feet and the inquisitive one, Harry rose up from the floor and started to lick the insides of her legs to clean the residue. At first, she giggled because his tongue was so long and wet that she thought it was absolutely amusing. Then, she saw the effectiveness of his clean-up efforts and she opened her legs wider to allow him greater access. Harry sucked all the stuff right down into his doggy belly and she lifted her legs up to let him get any areas that might have been missed.

The one hundred and fifty pound dog had her on her back with her legs raised like a bitch sent to give him what he needed to make his dog business nice and relaxed. His long black head came down on her face and he licked her all over like some pervert wanting her to surrender her honor. Her legs wrapped around Harry’s hindquarters and she suddenly felt the hardness of his dog cock pressing right into her sensitive clitoris. It gave her a shock that she certainly wasn’t prepared for and she wrapped her arms and legs around him just to hang on for dear life and not fall down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.