Spook - Cover

Spook

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 2

Mandy looked at herself in the full length mirror and turned sideways so she could see her ass shelf in the rear that she wanted to be outstanding and not just some average bum like all the rest.

She saw it was pleasingly full and shaped sexily and she looked up at her “James” who insisted on being called Harry whenever anyone else was in hearing distance.

The truth of the matter was that she was here in Vienna with him only because she desperately needed that happy feeling when he mounted her from the rear like she was some sort of animal to be trained to obey his every order. After all, it was her that had sought him out using the disfiguring faux scar on her face to put her in the damaged female status that she had researched him to have in most of his relationships. He had cemented that part of their strange friendship the very first night not only once but three times in the soft hotel bed with the fluffy pillows.

All she really knew was that he was meeting some other fellows here in the city of intrigue just like another Harry of another era with his own problems of blending into the background in order to survive and fight another day.

Now that she thought about it, Mandy realized she knew relatively nothing about her lover Harry other than he always seemed to have plenty of cash and he always had time for her and gave her exactly what she wanted whenever she asked for it.

She was in the shower this morning daydreaming about going down to the swimming pool and letting the men ogle her fresh young body in the skimpy bathing suit that Harry had paid for with cash as usual. It was sort of strange the way he didn’t like to use the little plastic card that seemed to a part of life now like the tiny cups of coffee that you just stick into the machine and watch the coffee spurt out like magic. She was totally addicted to them now after poking fun at all her friends who were onboard the coffee brewing system almost from the very beginning. He had his odd ways about him but underlying it all was his agenda of caution about every move he made. It was obvious to her that all he really wanted was to be in the middle of the herd unnoticed by anyone until the very last moment. Even when he was standing right next to her totally naked she felt like he was hiding something from her. Of course, she was curious but her mama had told her “Curiosity killed the cat” and she had no logical reason to pry into something without a really good reason and simple curiosity was not one in and of itself.

With that thought she was a bit startled to see him slide in beside her in the shower and start to wash her back with the bar of custom scented soap. She leaned back into his muscular torso as he pushed the bar up and down her yielding crack and bent over slightly to give him better access to all of her feminine secrets.

It was moments like this that made her wish the time would just stop so she could experience it forever over and over again.

“Oh, Harry, you naughty boy where in the world are you pushing those naughty fingers now?”

He was pressing right on her shy little sphincter now and she knew that it would not be able to defend her posterior entryway from his indecent demands.

Mandy couldn’t help but to be a little bit afraid when he started to get rambunctious back there where she couldn’t see what he was doing to her defenseless bottom. She knew just how big he was and that sometimes when he pressed all the way up deep inside her she had this innate fear that he would stretch her a little too far and she would split right up the middle like a broken egg. Then, the pleasure would outweigh the pain and she wanted more and more desperately like an addicted female with only one thought on her mind and it wasn’t what was for dinner.

Harry aka James sensed her need and he gently pushed his long hard dick up between her soft silky cheeks and slowly entered her with the goal of sticking it all the way up and he was fully inserted to the hilt with nowhere else to go. He could feel her tremble and watched her hands flat against the tiled walls of the shower. He knew she was ready to be pounded now by both the falling beads of water from the shower head and by his inquisitive cock that was searching out every little corner of her beautiful bum bouncing back against his groin like a magnet of industrial strength.

She melted into him and they were like one animal grunting and groaning feverishly merging together with a passion of twin dancers slapping together with loud noises and knowing that their passion would soon be rewarded with copious floods of male and female juices flowing like a river to the sea never-ending and like a tidal wave of emotions risen to the surface and bursting out in every direction unabated.

Mandy stood there shaking and quivering in his embrace allowing the water to cleanse her physical body but knowing that her dirty thoughts would be untouched and she didn’t care because she loved having them as constant companions to her memory of the moment.

Harry slowly withdrew his still hardened rod and he let the water run over it knowing that soon he would be at rest and relaxed enough for dressing for the evening’s festivities. He knew that this evening would be fraught with danger. He understood that fact and he in his own way welcomed it because it was the fuel that drove him to ever more dangerous adventures all for his loyalty to his service and the rulers that kept a comfortable distance not wanting to be associated with their instrument of justice to keep it all on an even keel and on a course that would save them to fight another day.


The inside walls of the elevator were mirrored and Harry and Mandy looked at their reflections with similar feelings. They were beautiful people but they had their internal faults and they both knew their individual faults and weaknesses. In fact, Mandy had almost as many as Harry did but hers were more frivolous and not as intimidating to others.

Since they were alone, he reached down and cupped her bum with his hand and she purred a little like a kitten looking for some milk as a reward.

Then they were down to the restaurant floor and they were in front of the head waiter pausing to be directed to their table. They soon were at the table in the corner that looked out a huge window to the canal below. There were a lot of boats on the water at that time of day just as the shadows of night were chasing away the last vestiges of light and the streetlamps all came on as if by magic or royal decree.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.