A Family in Need: a Mason Degraves Story - Cover

A Family in Need: a Mason Degraves Story

Copyright© 2018 by Baerd

Chapter 7

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A brother and sister seek out the help of Lord Mason DeGraves out of concern for their quadriplegic mother's plight, not realizing what the consequences might be for all three of them. A deal with DeGraves always has a sexual price. A story based in Pan's Lord DeGraves universe.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Magic   Mind Control   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Amputee   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Slow   Transformation  

Amber was back in Lord DeGraves’ office, sitting in the single chair before it. There had been a wonderful dinner, the best she had ever eaten, and the cupcakes she had been told about were, in fact, served for dessert. She passed on them, as had been suggested to her, as had Lord DeGraves.

During the dinner, everyone had been relaxed and friendly, and talked with each other like friends. Several whom she had not met introduced themselves: Dr. Sanders, Dr. Cole, Julie Richards (whom folks called Nurse Julie), and Jeremy; each welcomed her and told her a bit about themselves. When all the dinner guests had finished, and there had been a number she hadn’t met yet as they had been sitting at the far end of the table, people stood and adjourned to other parts of the house, and Lord DeGraves had asked her into his office. He entered a few moments later, carrying a small bag.

“Now, Ms. DeVries, I hope you have had all of your questions answered. I am sorry I could not do that for you myself. Are you ready for me to propose the arrangement?

“I think so,” she said, the worry plain on her face.

“Did you choose to take the offer made by my grandchildren?” asked DeGraves.

“Um, no. I thought about it, but, see, I don’t have any friends, and my family, well, they’re why I don’t have any friends. My Pop was why I had to leave home. After I left, my mom died. He’s an abusive asshole drunk, pardon my language, sir. If I took what your grandchildren offered, I’d have to do everything alone. Everyone here is so friendly, and they seem to really care what I think, what I want to do! I’m very lonely, Lord DeGraves. That’s part of how I wound up with T Rad. Bethany said I wouldn’t have to stay here forever or anything, just several months during the arrangement. I want to be useful. I want to make a difference to someone. I’m really afraid of dying alone. I almost did a few times, and I got lucky. But the cops, and the hospitals, and the shelters, they help short term ... Never mind. It’s just that everyone here -- they’re looking out for each other. They were even looking out for me, and they don’t even know me! Everybody seems to really care, even you. You saved me from God only knows what! And you don’t even know me.”

Lord DeGraves looked at her solemnly. “Amber, you won’t understand this, not really, but I do know you. We have never met, but ... I know you. Just as I knew Mr. Jones, T Rad. I know everyone who comes to me, the good and the bad, and their history and much of their potential futures. Amber, I know what you have suffered, and I know what good you will do, the pains you will ease, the lives you will save.”

“Wha... ?”

“As you said a moment ago, never mind’. I will make my offer to you now. I will give you two million dollars and a living place here at the house in exchange for living here for three months with my family, wearing only this.” He removed a headband with cat ears upon it from the bag he had brought. He handed the headband to Amber.

She took it, and looked at it for a long moment. She looked back at Lord DeGraves. “You knew.

First grade. My cat costume for Halloween at school. And Bobby Franklin played with my hair, and I had a crush ... and I wished ... and later, when I started ... I had fantasies ... you knew! Didn’t you?”

Lord DeGraves nodded.

“Holy shit ... I’m sorry, I shouldn’t say that. But that’s just scary. They told me. They did. I’m really going to get into this hard and heavy, aren’t I?”

“Your deepest fantasy is very close to the surface. How heavily you indulge in it is up to you,” said DeGraves. He paused, then said, “You are an observant and very intelligent young lady. I will tell you this, because I can, and because you should know.” He paused, then said, “Ms.

DeVries ... Amber ... most people in this world would not call me a nice man. Many would call me diabolical, even evil. Some people’s lives are ruined by accepting my deals. Things have changed here, at the house. My grandchildren have made a profound change in how things are here, now.

As it used to be, I would have offered you the money under these conditions and sent you on your way, and pay you as agreed when you completed the arrangement. In that future, you would have become a fetish call-girl, you would have gotten plastic surgery on your nose and ears, whiskers tattooed on your face, and would have served a clientele of men and women with a very particular interest. I suppose you could still choose to do that, but I see a better, different future for you now, because of your association with my grandchildren.”

“What happens, now?”

“Let us not spoil it. It will come to you, and if you accept it, you will use your money for better purposes: an education, opening your own practice...”

“Really?! I get to become a vet?! I love animals!” exclaimed Amber.

“I am obviously giving far too many hints.” DeGraves sighed, “Observant and intelligent indeed!

A woman who knows what she likes, and what she wants. Let me make this clear, you do not get’ to become a veterinarian, you must work hard to become one. It will not just fall in your lap. This isn’t magic. You have to work for it.”

Amber grinned at him. “Lord DeGraves, I am all in!”

DeGraves looked at her with the faintest traces of a repressed smile, and shook his head. “Call me Mason. You are going to be doing that very soon anyway.”

Amber placed the headband on her head, and smiled. She went to Mason DeGraves and threw her arms around him and put her head against his chest. “Thank you! Thank you for everything!”

DeGraves looked down at the top of her head as he slowly returned her hug. “It is my pleasure, my dear. And it will be yours,” He broke the hug, and said, a bit gruffly, “Now go on, your room is up the stairs, five doors down on the left. Our arrangement begins in five minutes, to give you time to get up there and remove your clothes. Go on, now! Shoo!”

Amber giggled and turned to go, pausing in the doorway to say “Meow!” and wink at him, then laughed and ran to the stairs.

Mason DeGraves looked at the spot where Amber had stood in the doorway, shook his head again and said, “Cats...”


Amber ran up the stairs and bounded down the hall, counting doorways. When she reached the fifth on the left, she threw open the door like a teenager, and then sprang onto the bed like a five- year-old. She tossed off her clothes, and then went to look at herself in the mirror over the empty dresser. She looked excited, not sexually excited, but more like a kid who’d been told she could have any five things in the candy store, yes, even the big chocolate assortment. She looked at the cat ears sticking up from her hair, and smiled. She winked at her image in the mirror, and said

“Meow.”

A part of her felt like this was going to be the best game ever. Another part wondered if she’d jumped in a pool many, many times over her head. She cocked her head as she suddenly noticed that there were sounds coming from back down the hall. There was definitely sex happening, she realized.

She wandered down the hall, listening, and stopped at the door the sounds were coming from, and realized there were sounds coming from downstairs, too. She opened the door in front of her and looked in. “Fucking meow!” she said, then paused, examining the words she had just spoken. Had she meant to say that? She wondered if things had already started - up until now, she’d said meow’ deliberately, jokingly. Then she shrugged, and walked through the door.

She was in a large room, with a springy floor like a mattress. A fair number of people were on that floor, all engaged in sexual activities of one sort or another. On one side of the room was a long countertop running the length of the room, with a sink and a large pile of towels and washcloths next to it in the middle, an assortment of beverages and a small minifridge on one side, and a scattered bunch of sex toys on the far end. The front of it was padded, and the padding went up the other walls for about three feet. There were padded geometrical solid shapes to one side of the room, and a large clear space on the other. There was a machine of some kind with tubes and cups and things against the wall across from the door.

She saw Julie connected to the machine, cups with tubes running from her breasts to the machine, drawing milk from her sizeable upper breasts - sure enough, she had four of them - and obviously giving her orgasmic pleasure. Her pregnant mother, Beverly was under her with her face in Julie’s pussy, which must be helping. Jim was fucking his mother’s pussy, and was sucking on one of her breasts, Damn, he was bent over incredibly flexibly, and had a muscular ass and back! Bethany was sucking on Beverly’s other breast, while the woman doctor, Maggie, was below her holding Bethany’s pregnant belly in her hands and her face in Bethany’s pussy.

The sounds of sex and pleasure were pretty loud. Amber checked herself and discovered that her libido was still anaesthetized. While she could admire Jim’s butt and back muscles flexing aesthetically, like a work of art in motion, there was no inspiration to squeeze those flexing buns in her own hands. She heard the moans and groan of those around her, and knew she should at least be tempted to slip a hand down to her crotch, or that her nipples should be at least a little stiff. She found herself feeling a bit sad, like she’d been left out of a great party. She felt like a kid on the playground that all the other kids at play were ignoring.

Wow, Julie was multi-orgasmic! Amber idly wondered how she wasn’t exhausted or just unconscious from the near constant orgasms she was obviously having. She heard someone else, a woman, working her way up to an orgasm, and heard others getting close right behind her. The sounds of wet flesh hitting wet flesh, moans and groans and the occasional “Yes!” or “Fuck me!”, the slurping sound of mouths sucking very wet body parts, bodies flexing and twisting, hands clutching and grabbing and pulling should be making her horny as hell!

This was just no fun. Oh, there went Beverly over the edge of an orgasm, which triggered Bethany, then Maggie, and huh, it looked like Jim was being careful not to thrust too hard or too far into Beverly, though she had her ankles locked around his waist and was grinding ... oh! his cock was actually outside her pussy lips now, and she was grinding her clit on it! Amber had been worried about the baby inside Beverly for a moment, because Jim appeared to be very well hung. Damn it! She was sorry she’d drank the damn tea, now. She thought maybe there were some cupcakes left downstairs, and maybe they’d at least counteract the tea a bit.

She turned around and padded past Dr. Cole, who was busily fucking a maid, who had her face in Susan’s pussy (Susan was on the floor reclined against a padded triangle solid for support), who had a foot ... wow, Terri had her daughter’s whole foot in her pussy, and she was bucking on it like it was a bronco. Terri’s husband was taking photo after photo of this with one hand, the other stroking his cock. Amber was no stranger to faking enjoying sex, but never had her body not at least responded to it. Never had her libido just stayed ... off, cold, nonexistent. She was a healthy eighteen-year-old woman! This was just spooky. This was so strange, she wanted to have sex without wanting to have sex. She didn’t like it. She was going to fix this, dammit.

“Amber!” she heard her name called from behind her, and turned. The group near the pumping machine was looking satisfied and sitting cuddled together resting. Julie and Jim were taking the cups and tubes from the machine from Julie’s breasts and were hanging them up. It was Julie who had called her. Amber walked over.

“I like the ears!” said Julie. “See my bell and horns?” She jangled the cowbell around her neck, causing her breasts to jiggle madly, and grinned.

“Those are nice, too!” said Amber. “I took the deal,” she said. “No clothes and I wear this for three months. Lord DeGraves is kind of scary in a way. He knew I...” she floundered a moment as she stroked the ears, words failing her.

“Grampa Mason is good, don’t be scared. You’ll see!” proclaimed Julie.

“Um, yeah. I think I know, actually. Um, I thought maybe I’d go down and see if there were any cupcakes left. I’m kinda feeling ... left out.”

“You’re jumping right in, aren’t you?” asked Jim, with a smile.

Amber smiled back, then dropped her head in embarrassment and said, “Yeah, well ... yeah, and it’s bothering me that I can’t get horny when I know I should, I mean my body should be doing something, but that tea...”

Julie got a big grin on her face, then scrunched up her face in concentration a moment, then opened her eyes and said to Amber, “Suck my titties, you’ll get horny!”

Beverly touched Amber’s calf from where she was sitting on the floor and said, “We warned you about her milk ... only if you’re absolutely sure...”

Amber smiled at her, “I am. Um, I’ve never done this before, I mean, actually nursed from a woman’s breast, at least not that I remember. Is there something I should... ?”

“No teeth. Just suck like you would normally, and the milk will flow.” answered Beverly.

Amber found herself the center of attention, everyone watching as she approached Julie and sank to her knees. She put her lips to Julie’s left nipple, and tasted skin and a sweet milky taste. She sucked at the nipple, which was already quite erect, and was rewarded with a mouthful of sweet milk, surprisingly sweet, and with a unique taste. She discovered she’d swallowed already, and her mouth was filled again quickly. She felt flushed, and her nipples stood up as she swallowed and her mouth filled yet again, and she realized Julie was holding her head to her breast, and she swallowed again. She felt something click in the back of her brain, a feeling of rightness, of being loved, of having a mother who loved her, feeding her. She swallowed the warm milk love again. The feeling of being loved filled her belly and her being, but along with that she could feel a fire, a need, an itch, a wave of passion and excitement that had been so very missing, but now was beginning to pick her up like a rag doll caught in the waves at the beach, pulling her in and then pulling her out, with great speed and strength.

“I think that’s enough, sweetie, too much and she won’t sleep for a week, and neither will we!” she heard Beverly say. The nipple went away and she lost her balance and fell into Beverly’s lap.

Beverly, an incredibly sexy woman, god she smelled good, wonder what she tastes like? Going to fucking find out! She latched onto Beverly’s clitoris, nursing it like the nipple she’d just lost.

“Oh! Wow! Okay!” she heard Beverly say. She felt Beverly adjust her head a little. Someone started running their hands up her legs, wait, that was two people’s hands! Stroking so lightly, her nerves responding like electrical pleasure flowing from their fingertips through her skin. Um, yes, higher up ... into, no! Not down and away! Yes, back up between her thighs! No, don’t stop!

Mmm, Beverly was squeezing her nipples! Come back up the legs, back up yes! I’m open wide for you! Come inside, inside, inside! Oh, yeah! Fingers inside and outside, two hands! A man’s hand inside, a woman’s outside, rub my clitty! Fuck yes! God, this is a wonderful pussy, so warm, so nice, smells so good, tastes so good - have I ever like the smell and taste of this before? I don’t think I really - who cares this is fucking magnificent! Yes pussy rub into my mouth, crush your clitty on my nose as I stick my tongue in as far as I can and lick lick lick!

Stroke sex pleasure hands full of woman body rubbing me legs held by people rubbing and massaging and center of my pussy is oh god, clutch grab oh god, FUCK yes FUCK ME, yes, give me take me give me take me “AAAAHhhhhhhh! FUCKING MEOW! MMMRrrowww! Yes, I love you! I need you! I want you! Oh, hold me, help me, let me...”

She came to awareness, eyes closed, with her head in someone’s lap, on her back. Her face was being stroked. She could feel people on either side of her, and they were stroking her breasts and nipples lightly. “She’s coming around,” she heard Beverly say, and realized her head was still in her lap, just facing the other way. God, she wished she could purr, really purr. She felt so happy, so good, so sexy! She’d passed out from orgasm? Fuck yes, she had! Damn, that was the best she’d ever had, ever! Jesus, she wanted a cock in her bad. She wanted someone to fuck her while her head was in Beverly’s lap and her nipples were tweaked and twiddled. Her legs were wide open, thrown wide, calling for a cock to come fill her. She was bobbing on a tide of post- orgasmic bliss but she needed more, more, more!

“Oh, please fuck me! Please dear God, fuck me, take me now!” she said, still not opening her eyes.

“Bethany, can you get a strap-on? I’m afraid if you don’t fill her pussy with that, little Miss Kitty here will jump on Jim before anyone can stop her!” she heard Beverly laugh. God, she had a beautiful voice! And she smelled so good!

She opened her eyes to see Bethany between her legs, tightening a strap at her waist, then leaning forward to tickle her pussy lips with a large dildo she was wearing. She was going to get fucked by a pregnant woman and it was hot! Hell, at this point anything was hot! Jim was beside her, with a giant erection in the air, watching as she floated in ecstacy. Was this a drug? No, she’d had ecstacy pills before and they were nothing to this! Sex and breast milk. Wow!

She saw a hand grasp Jim’s cock and stroke it, and realized that it was her hand. She licked her lips and gave him her best “come hither” look. He smiled and started to oblige. She felt the Bethany’s dick enter her pussy, slow and smooth and deep. She heard herself make a noise that was part sigh, part groan, and part begging for more. Jim’s cock was at her lips, and she took it in, too, tasting precum and pussy, the pussy she just been licking, and was nestled against right now. God, she love this! Down her throat -- she was good at deep throating, almost a natural -- tongue against and around shaft and then the glans as it emerged, capture the head and suck and swirl then suck it down in again, Beverly’s cock in and out and a thumb rubbing her clitty, waves in and waves out, a cycle, like the world breathing sex, moaning, moaning, oh, that was her own voice, Beverly’s hands on her breasts and nipples as Jim and Bethany fucked her at both ends,

Amber felt the first twitch, the first sensation of her orgasm like it was miles away, but getting closer, faster and faster, heard her moans get higher and faster, pressed her face, her nose into Jim’s pubes as she felt Bethany fill her so deep, so deep! She felt the flood of Jim’s semen explode into her throat, down to her stomach laced with sunshine and love, one two three four shots spreading out from her stomach and filling her body with light and lightning and pleasure again, felt Bethany thrust and hold her cock deep within her channel as her pussy grabbed it like a fist and pulled it towards her center. She was making cat noises, cat-in-heat fucking noises, and then a shriek that went from baritone to soprano into a range that only dogs could hear. She felt her body vibrate and spasm, sucked at Jim’s cock like it was Julie’s nipple or Beverly’s snatch, oh dear God, Bethany, one last thrust, please! The light-sparkled warm darkness welled up again, flowed in like the tide, and her body relaxed as it flowed out. Beverly stroked her face and cooed to her as she went down, down, into warm pleasure darkness with fireflies of ecstasy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.