A Family in Need: a Mason Degraves Story - Cover

A Family in Need: a Mason Degraves Story

Copyright© 2018 by Baerd

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A brother and sister seek out the help of Lord Mason DeGraves out of concern for their quadriplegic mother's plight, not realizing what the consequences might be for all three of them. A deal with DeGraves always has a sexual price. A story based in Pan's Lord DeGraves universe.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Magic   Mind Control   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Amputee   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Slow   Transformation  

Julie was tested the next day. They found that she was, in fact, pregnant. Of greater concern were the mental and developmental changes she had been through. Her body, which so closely resembled her mother’s, was biologically her own age of 19 years, it only appeared to be that of a 36-year-old; it’s topology had changed, but only one of her bodily functions appeared to be impacted. Her breasts were actually a bit larger than her mother’s, and appeared to be lactating prematurely, but otherwise normally. She expressed herself at a verbal level between five and nine years of age. Her comprehension, however, was that of a twenty-year-old college student. She understood, and retained, the information she was exposed to, and was capable of reading and comprehending at a graduate student level. What went in was highly advanced, but what came out was appropriate for Sesame Street. Analyzing the physical structures of her brain showed no damage whatsoever. She was a perfectly normal bright 19-year-old; her changes were not harmful to her, just puzzling.

After being discharged from the medical unit, Bethany drove them to their new home in DeGraves’ manor house. Most of their belongings had already been unpacked in three of the upstairs rooms off of a long corridor. There was a larger room which contained what can only be described as a huge, low bed suitable for the three of them, plus room for four or five others, as well as cushioned geometrical shapes that would allow for any number of activities.

They went downstairs for dinner and to meet many of the house staff: the cook, several gardeners, the chauffeur, several maids, and an errand boy. All appeared to be very fit and about twenty years old, though Beverly had come to understand that appearances could be deceiving when it came to people in DeGraves’ service.

After dinner, Bethany took the Galwins back upstairs to “christen” the new bedroom, shimmying out of her French Maid outfit in less than two seconds, removing Jim’s pants a moment later, then ripping his shirt open, sending buttons flying. She slid up to him and wrapped her arms and a leg around him, and gave him a deep kiss, then brought him down to the bed.

Julie helped her mother disrobe a bit more slowly, taking her time to kiss, nibble, and suck each part of the body as she uncovered it. Julie stepped out of her dress, and led her mother down to the top of the bed, and then tweaked Beverly’s nipples, making her gasp and instantly get wet. Not letting go of her mother’s nipples, Julie licked her way down to her mother’s pussy and licked the lips while tweaking her nipples again. Beverly moaned, and her clitoris popped up and her dampened labia opened. Julie slid her tongue deep into her mother’s pussy, and tenderly licked it from deep within up to the clitoris, which she sucked lightly, lightly and then strongly while squeezing her mother’s nipples in the same rhythm and intensity.

Beverly moaned and grabbed Julie’s head, pulling it in and grinding her pussy against Julie’s face. She turned her face to the side, and found that Bethany and Jim were watching while stroking each other. Seeing this, Beverly groaned again, and cried “Oh, fuck, Julie! Make me come! Please!” Julie hummed, her lips on Beverly’s clit, then lifted her head and said, “No, Mommy, you wait. I don’t want you to come just yet.” She then resumed sucking her mother’s clit and humming. The hum grew louder and louder and the tweaking of nipples grew sharper and tighter as Beverly cried out, arching and bucking and begging to cum. As Beverly’s cries reached a crescendo, Julie lifted her face again and said, “Now, Mommy, cum for me now!” and went right back to sucking and humming. Beverly screamed her release and milk flew from her nipples, showering her and her daughter with liquid. As Beverly bucked, Julie leapt to her mother’s right breast, and sucked deeply at her nipple. Her mother’s climax renewed and deepened, and her cries went higher and higher until they were no longer audible to human hearing. She clutched her daughter to her breast, and a pulsing sound and lubricant flowed from her pussy as the spasms of her multiple orgasms rolled through it.

“Wow!” exclaimed Bethany as she and Jim watched, fascinated. She mounted Jim backwards and began riding him as she watched Julie and Beverly. Beverly kept bucking and twitching for a few minutes, and then relaxed abruptly, having passed out from just too much pleasure. Julie stood up and walked over to Bethany, pulled her in for a kiss, and then offered a nipple to her. Bethany licked it and then sucked it, and tasted the sweet milk from Julie’s breast flowed into her mouth. She sucked it more strongly, and as she did, she ground her pussy down on Jim’s cock, feeling it penetrate her incredibly deeply. Julie was pinching her nipples as she did, and Bethany felt like an orgasm was coming from the center of the Earth, gaining power and strength as it accelerated towards her. It hit like a wave, rolling up her body from her pussy to her nipples to her brain and then back again. She lost herself in passion, and felt Jim’s climax filling her womb, and as his erection wilted she flung herself onto Julie, diving for her pussy with an animal growl as Julie fell back on the bed. Bethany was swept with a demanding need for sex, for pleasure, to make others feel pleasure and passion and oh dear God she needed to cum! She flipped herself around so she was straddling Julie’s face and planted her pussy on Julie’s waiting mouth and tongue.

It was a night of wildest sex, a constant orgy of changing partners and configurations. And milk. Each got the most amazing pleasure from suckling at Julie and Beverly’s nipples, and it drove the two women who were almost like twins to orgasm every single time. It was all in the moment, and would be remembered by each of them later in episodes, passionate couplings and triplings and quadruplings filled with passion and sex sounds and heights of slick, sliding, sticky and slippery pleasure, the smell of arousal and orgasmic spendings, and the flavors of cum and pussy, and of salt and sweet milk.

The next morning, all four woke cuddled in a heap, sore and in desperate need of a shower. Bethany told Jim as they walked down the hall to take care of those morning needs that she’d had a lot of kinky fun through the years working for DeGraves, but that the previous evening had been a first for her. She told him that she’d never realized she had a breast milk fetish before. She shook her head then grinned at him, and said “I’m going to have to indulge that a lot more often!” and laughed.


It was about three weeks after moving into DeGraves’ house that Beverly began to think something was different about Julie’s milk. She noticed that anyone who drank it became horny, or perhaps hornier would be a better term, for several hours afterward. Jim could have an erection all day long, with frequent copious orgasms, without suffering the crippling condition known as priapism. Beverly found herself lost in a sexual hazes that easily rivalled and even surpassed their time during the contract with DeGraves. She found that her own milk production had grown enormously, seemingly without the need to ingest more fluids. All three of them should be seriously dehydrated, but were not. This could make for some seriously extended sexual marathons, and as Bethany was a frequent playmate, there had been a few testy phone calls from DeGraves searching for his tardy and extremely distracted assistant.

DeGraves finally came upstairs to investigate, and Beverly discussed her observations with him. Jim milked his sister into a glass for him, and this became a new fun game for Julie, who then demanded a collar with a cowbell on it, mooed a lot, and made Jim call her “Bossy” when she wore it and he milked her. DeGraves went downstairs and drank the milk, then spent the afternoon keeping up easily with his randy French Maid, who had gotten it direct from the source. At that point, they knew for certain that something was up.

DeGraves called Dr. Cole to come and get a sample, which thrilled Julie to no end as she had a soft and very wet spot for the handsome doctor ever since their original stay in the medical complex. When Dr. Cole left the next morning, walking a bit bowlegged, he took with him a vial of the milk. He analyzed it and found nothing unusual in its chemistry, so he sent it out for a more in-depth analysis. Again, nothing unusual was found. He reported these findings back to DeGraves while visiting Julie again. DeGraves carefully examined Julie, her breasts, and her milk, and decided that he understood what was happening. Apparently one of his “somethings” had been captured during her transformation and was charging the milk with something - DeGraves had problems speaking about such things, literally. Jim summed it up as “It turns her milk into a magical aphrodisiac,” and DeGraves did not object.

DeGraves’ cook heard about this, and came up to visit. Trish was a gorgeous tall black woman who wore a very short frilly light blue dress with a neckline that showed a grand canyon of cleavage and had a smile that melted hearts and pussies as well as charmed snakes and penises. She had come up to inquire about the magic milk, and her sampling it caused DeGraves to order out for pizza for dinner that night. The next morning, after finally locating the pieces of her short dress again, she asked Jim to milk Julie, uh, Bossy, for a bucket of it and took it down to the kitchens to experiment.

The staff of DeGraves manor were a bit distracted for the next few days, as impromptu orgies broke out after meals. Trish finally settled on cupcakes as a good controlled dosage, not too strong so as to make work impossible, but strong enough to make anyone who ate one or two manageably horny for several hours. Originally, Trish had been a biological research chemist that DeGraves had hired to develop the tea that quieted the sex drive for several days after drinking it, and she had stayed on long afterwards for the further research as well as the fun. She had discovered a number of plants with fascinating properties that she had combined into various powders, treats, teas and side dishes that she used in DeGraves’ service. She had, a decade before, discovered a passion for baking, as well as a devilish streak that would occasionally make its presence known as after-dinner surprises.

In the meantime, Beverly had spoken to Dr. Cole during a lull between orgasms as they were catching their breath, and made a suggestion for an upgrade. Dr. Cole cocked an eyebrow and agreed that it would be a useful addition, and promised to get it in the works before diving back between Julie’s legs. Julie’s delighted giggle tickled Beverly’s clit, and Beverly threw her head back with a “YES!” as Jim and Bethany caused a triple orgasm sucking strenuously at each of her nipples and being rewarded a powerful flow of milk. Jim then stepped between his mother’s legs and fucked her vigorously while fingering Bethany to an orgasm as she kissed his mother deeply. After Beverly and Jim climaxed, they switched places so that Bethany had a turn on Jim’s cock and Julie rode the doctor to yet another shattering climax. After several hours of this, everyone fell asleep, exhausted. Lord DeGraves strode into the room, looked around, shook his head as he found Bethany dead asleep with her head on Julie’s pelvis and one hand clutching Jim’s semi-erect penis and the other with it’s two middle fingers embedded in Beverly’s pussy. There were snores, and occasional moans, from the sleepers all around. He shrugged and went downstairs to inform Trish that dinner would be late, if it happened at all, and that she damn well better not be serving any of her surprises tonight.

The next morning, DeGraves had one of the milking machines that had been used on Beverly brought up and had the cups placed on Julie who had put on her collar and tinkled her bell at him before he turned it on. Julie, like her mother, had acquired a powerful nipple sensitivity, so that nipple and clitoral stimulation felt not just identical, but linked all three. After an hour of multiple orgasms, Julie finally ran dry, surrounded by her family, DeGraves and Bethany, all amazed and a bit bleary-eyed.

“Aw, shucks,” panted and pouted Julie now that the fun was over.

“Was I like that?” asked Beverly as she was being gently fucked by Jim from behind, the both of them having watched the show at fairly close range.

“Yes, but not for nearly as long at a time,” said Jim.

DeGraves said, “We can’t be having her milk affect everyone in the house like it has been - nothing is getting done, and you are all losing an alarming amount of weight. Adults require more in their diet, and you’ve been exercising off far more than you’ve been taking in.”

“And Julie needs a good diet for the baby! You’re eating for two, now dear,” said Beverly. “Cum and milk is not enough!”

Julie looked guilty, dropped her head, and placed a hand on her womb. “I’ve gotta be a good mommy,” she stated in a matter of fact tone. “I’ll be a good girl, Mommy. No more milkies.”

“Well, we will still need to milk you, dear,” said DeGraves. “We’ll just use the machine. You liked that, didn’t you?”

“Oh, yes, I do! I like that a lot!” Julie replied enthusiastically.

“Maybe every so often we can have an ice cream social!” said Jim.

“I’m quite certain we can arrange some events like that,” replied DeGraves drily with a smile as he pulled out of Bethany and pulled up his pants to fasten them.


Without the sexual rocket fuel that was Julie’s milk, sexual frequency dropped from unbelievably constant to just “a lot.” Julie, of course, with her milking sessions, still lived in a state of daily sexual marathons, and those, of course, had an effect on her family and any observers: family, friends, and passers-by still wound up having a great deal of sex. Something about Julie’s wild abandon during the milking sessions could make the most asexual person horny, not that there were any asexual people living in the DeGraves home. People knew when milking time was, and would often find excuses to be nearby, if not in the room, when they occurred.

With the time that had previously spent in rampant sexual marathons freed up, Jim, Julie, and Beverly spent a lot more time talking and sharing with each other, and with Bethany. Jim and Bethany became particularly close, with Jim helping Bethany in her work coordinating business matters for DeGraves and the household, and the two would take walks in the evenings together, talking. Beverly also grew closer with Bethany, enjoying talks with the older woman who looked so much younger.

The staff of DeGraves’ manor grew in number a bit - it took an extra maid to look after the Galwins, and DeGraves hired a woman to take care of his stables. He built stables and bought horses and a large amount of pasturage behind the house that was her responsibility. It was not a well-kept secret that this was one of his “arrangements,” but the young lady was accepted as just another member of the household by everyone else, and no one inquired as to why she wasn’t sleeping with anyone, or even made passes at her, though she was quite attractive.

People in varying groups came to visit DeGraves at the rate of about once every other week, saw him in his office, and left again. DeGraves would often take the time to pay them a visit in whatever their no-longer normal lives were, and check up on them. They would often return after a month or two, usually panicked or upset or outraged, and demand to see DeGraves, who would meet them and see them off looking much less agitated and much more resigned when they left. Final visits, or payoff days, would come, and people would leave looking somber, happy, regretful, or doomed and fearful. And time passed.


Four months later, Julie was entering her third trimester, and her pregnant belly was often on display even when she was clothed. Something about it was fascinating – people were pulled to touch and pat and stroke it, and rather than finding it annoying as so many women do, Julie reveled in it. She was very proud of being a mother, so proud she virtually glowed with it. Jim, too, was a proud father, and he was often seen standing behind Julie, his arms around her, one hand resting lovingly on her belly feeling for kicks and movements.

The casual observer would not notice that rubbing Julie’s belly would make her very wet, and if Jim was standing behind her she would push backwards into his crotch. Julie was very turned on by her pregnancy, and had everyone call her “Mommy” when they visited her in the sex bedroom upstairs. She gloried in her belly, and her mood swings went from non-moody to horny, her emotional outbursts were strangely limited to sexual and loving, and her cravings tended to be for cum or pussy, her tears were of joy and of love and pride. The women of the house who had given birth themselves watched and were jealous, remembering their own pregnancies quite differently. On the other hand, it was very hard to remain jealous of Julie or to hold a grudge, as she was so lovingly childlike, giving, and thoughtful at the same time.

It was around this time that Susan Collins and her mother and father arrived for a visit at the request of DeGraves. Susan and Julie had been classmates in school. Susan’s biological mother had actually died in childbirth with Susan, and her father remarried a few years later to a 20-year- old woman named Terri. Both Terri and Susan had a similar body type, tall, willowy, with long legs that were shapely from ass to the ground. Terri had raven hair while Susan’s was dark brown, and while Susan had C-cup breasts, Terri’s were a B. Susan’s father, William, was 55 and gray-haired, with a beard that was gray with streaks of black. He was very average-looking, not especially short or tall, fat or thin; William was the kind of guy you’d walk past without realizing that anyone was there. The only thing that stuck out about him at all was the very expensive camera around his neck that hung down almost at his waist on his right side.

The Collins family arrived at dinner time, and Bethany escorted them into the dining room. Julie jumped up and ran to Susan and threw her arms around her neck, drawing her in for an extended hug that involved a bit of dancing and bouncing. Susan was a bit taken aback by what appeared to be a 35-year-old woman with large breasts grabbing her and frolicking like an excited 5-year- old. Beverly, seeing this, called Julie over to sit down and behave herself, and to let their guests sit down and say hello. Julie dropped her head and mock sulked as she returned to her chair.

DeGraves said to Susan, “I’m sorry, Miss Collins, you may not have recognized your old friend Julie. She has been through some changes since you last saw each other.”

“Julie? Oh, my God, I’m sorry! I didn’t recognize you! I thought you were your mother! What happened?”

“I drank Mommy’s breast milk.” replied Julie, like it explained everything.

Jim stepped in. “We took your suggestion about seeing Lord DeGraves. It turns out we’re related, but we still had to make an arrangement with him. During the arrangement, Julie accidentally drank some of our mother’s breast milk, and because we’re family it had some unexpected side-effects. Julie and mother now look a lot alike, and Julie acts like she’s very young. Lord DeGraves helped mother out with prosthetic arms and legs, and because of how things wound up he asked us to move in with him.” He looked at DeGraves, who nodded and smiled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.