Strings Attached - a There and Back Again Story - Cover

Strings Attached - a There and Back Again Story

Copyright© 2018 by Aquea

Chapter 36: Leliana

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 36: Leliana - Nathaniel Howe, the pariah of Ferelden. Leliana, a damaged bard. Two people who never should have met - but the story has changed, and somehow the two are drawn together despite everything. There and Back Again presented their relationship as a 'fait accompli' - but how did it start?

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fan Fiction   GameLit   High Fantasy   Oral Sex  

She kissed him one more time, her heart feeling like it was overflowing. Things had moved so fast, but the only thing she regretted was that they’d waited so long. He was everything she had expected – methodical, deliberate, passionate – and so much more.

She was anxious for the future; it was easy to say they didn’t care what others thought, and yet harder to live by – and they both had responsibilities. But she’d decided she’d cross those bridges when she came to them. The Maker had brought Nathaniel to her, somehow – she’d just have to trust that he had some reason for it.

She ducked out of the tent flap, her hips protesting the movement stiffly; looking around surreptitiously before stepping into the open, she felt foolish after the discussion they’d had. And then she stopped and turned back. They were running late, but there was one more thing she needed before she could start her day.

She ducked back inside as Nathaniel buckled the last of his armour into place. He looked up at her in surprise, but his expression was pleased, not distressed.

“Leli?” Sierra had been the first to grant her the nickname, but it did wicked things to her to hear it in his husky voice.

She smiled shyly. “I forgot something.”

“Oh?” He looked around the tent as though trying to identify a belonging of hers that she’d left behind.

She crept up to him while he was turned away, and ambushed him with a fiery kiss before he’d even noticed her there. She jumped away before he could pin her in place, and he grunted as his arms closed on nothing but air.

“Nathaniel?” He scowled at her, and she giggled. “See you tonight?”

“Count on it.” His scowl, which he hadn’t quite released, made the statement seem much more earnest than he likely intended, but her heart throbbed in response anyway.

“Good.” She turned to leave, but paused, looking back at him over her shoulder. “I love you too. Just so you know.” She slipped out before he could say anything, but she didn’t miss the look of wonder that crossed his face before the tent flap fell between them. She hurried off before he could come after her.

She thought he’d probably get her back for that later.

She couldn’t wait.


Here we come to the end of the origin story of Naliana (Lelithaniel?). Their story does continue as a small part of “There and Back Again”. The next chapter after the events in this story is chapter 109. I hope you all enjoyed their back story, and felt the connection between the two that I did.

A million thanks to my fabulous betas, Kira Tamarion and Melysande, for their help with this project. And thanks to Turtle Burst, who first convinced me to write this, and then encouraged me until I finished it. You ladies rock!

Posting for “There and Back Again” should resume every second Monday at the end of the month.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.